2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Shouldn't there be a "Yo" on the end of that statement?

I feel like it's missing the "Yo."

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.

- Mark Twain

MRichhh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MRichhh

Why is todays shirt $12? Was there a price increase I didn't hear about? I could have sworn the shirts here were $10...

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

I think it will look nicely spooky from a distance if the small on a smartphone distance cheat is any guide. Lettering just right.

nyyankeeez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nyyankeeez

I would totally buy this shirt if there was some sort of religious reference. God damn, that would have made this shirt AWESOME!!!! It's a shame Woot has to be politically correct. That's cool though, I know they're a Texas based company.

eghazali

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eghazali

It is missing the crucial element, a square root of -1.

dinska

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dinska

I want this one sooo much -- the context is good enough that I don't mind the lack of religious references. The Yeti will just have to act as code.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
MRichhh wrote:Why is todays shirt $12? Was there a price increase I didn't hear about? I could have sworn the shirts here were $10...

We have another one folks!!

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

Is that a unicorn I spy? EEEEEEE!

bluejester

MRichhh wrote:Why is todays shirt $12? Was there a price increase I didn't hear about? I could have sworn the shirts here were $10...

They were until quite recently. Here's the Link that has both the reason why, and then the debate that follows. It's pretty interesting, and you get a chance to voice your thoughts on the change.

killifish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killifish
nyyankeeez wrote:I would totally buy this shirt if there was some sort of religious reference. God damn, that would have made this shirt AWESOME!!!! It's a shame Woot has to be politically correct. That's cool though, I know they're a Texas based company.

Is the lack of religion on the shirt the fault of Woot or the artist who created the design? I agree it would have made the shirt hilarious!

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper

Oy!

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

I'm conflicted between which two aspects of this shirt are my favorite: the unicorn, or the UFO carrying away the tiny cow.

warioman64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warioman64

If it glowed in the dark I would have definitely bought one.

bluejester

calebmitchell wrote:I'm conflicted between which two aspects of this shirt are my favorite: the unicorn, or the UFO carrying away the tiny cow.

The tiny cow is pretty awesome. I love it when a shirt throws in a tiny detail like that. You could miss it on first glance. Then after a second look you go, "Wait...what's that little speck there..."

Then, you laugh.

MaxSMoke777

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MaxSMoke777

So the people that made this shirt don't think crop circles have ever happened? Because I'm pretty sure they have. Well their origins are up for debate, their existence is not.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick

nyyankeeez

killifish wrote:Is the lack of religion on the shirt the fault of Woot or the artist who created the design? I agree it would have made the shirt hilarious!

It's woot. They don't allow any artwork negatively related to religion.

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000

I'm disappointed by the exclusion of a certain deity on here.
Still a solid shirt.

nyyankeeez

killifish wrote:Is the lack of religion on the shirt the fault of Woot or the artist who created the design? I agree it would have made the shirt hilarious!

And thanks for agreeing!

bluejester

I seriously don't get why some of you would want to go out of your way to bash people's faith.

The comments about lack of a religion represented on the shirt seem less about the design itself, and more about making a sideswipe comment towards people of faith.

What gives?

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

I DID miss the cow. Derr..

I really like this shirt, but I don't wear enough of Tshirts to justify any more. Hrm....

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Why doesn't this glow-in-the-dark? This is one of those tees I'd actually EXPECT some spooky glow going on.

MRichhh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MRichhh
bluejester wrote:They were until quite recently. Here's the Link that has both the reason why, and then the debate that follows. It's pretty interesting, and you get a chance to voice your thoughts on the change.

Thank you for actually responding with a constructive comment. To the rest of you, who are probably getting sick of people mentioning the price change, I understand your frustration, but your comments were completely unnecessary, and frankly, non of them were witty, or even mildly funny.

yowasup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yowasup

Cow abduction is pretty real/severe lol:
http://www.cowabduction.com/

Do you think the aliens like our steak?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Alright, this will look awesome with my tinfoil hat!

blue_94_trooper

What about the pythagorean theorem? Because it's JUST A THEORY!

battra92

quality posts: 4 Private Messages battra92
bluejester wrote:I seriously don't get why some of you would want to go out of your way to bash people's faith.

The comments about lack of a religion represented on the shirt seem less about the design itself, and more about making a sideswipe comment towards people of faith.

What gives?

Basically some people just feel the need to be bigots. Cheers to Woot for not allowing hate on their shirts.

nottafinga

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nottafinga

I can't help but read the write up in a Scottish accent, like David Filby talking to George in "The Time Machine". It would be ironic for George to give that shirt though, with him creating a time machine and all...

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline

This is the new, "FIRST".

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

But...but ghosts are real! Those obviously not fake ghost hunter shows prove it!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
eghazali wrote:It is missing the crucial element, a square root of -1.

yes!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

spliffua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spliffua

Neat concept. Looks like it's only missing God.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

I believe!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Yeah, I guess we've been overdue for a black shirt. Sigh...

blue_94_trooper

battra92 wrote:Basically some people just feel the need to be bigots. Cheers to Woot for not allowing hate on their shirts.

I kind of agree with your first point but why are you assuming Woot had to edit the shirt's content?

blue_94_trooper

spliffua wrote:Neat concept. Looks like it's only missing God.

And yet you still capitalize it...

mserafin0615

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mserafin0615

I wish it glowed in the dark!

idontkn1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages idontkn1

Still can't believe that no one made a reference to the opening line (Many Miles Away, Something Crawls To The Surface) and the best song of the 80's at least in my opinion. So here is the obligatory you tube link.