chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
Re: Finally caught it

I love love love this design! I'm only worried that as a bigger woman the arrow might be hidden under my breast making it a bit awkward Kind of wish it was angled the other way (I would have no problem with the tail getting lost)

cuzwhynot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuzwhynot
squirlin wrote:I believe that should be "purrseverance". ;^)

Arrgh! Missed pun opportunity! Haha

jmcorakitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmcorakitty

you've definitely got my vote for the great design, but to be truthful, I will never buy a magenta shirt. Ever. ...Ever.

artbreaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artbreaker
cptgone wrote:people who haven't voted for this yet will receive their free re-education treatment shortly.

Thanks for the viddys, thank you very much.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52144

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis

Thank youuuuuu!!

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
DianaSprinkle wrote:While the use of the tattle button is nice, waiting for woot's Monday rejections quietly sitting on one's hands has for hypocrisy sake never EVER been the woot communities strong point. =/ Ponders the group of comments in this thread... it's like opposite day.

I also found at least 2 other similar shirts OTHER than the woot one or the teefury one which I remembered but couldn't locate. This one was at Snoorgtees:

Honestly we have an plethora of "Similar shirts existing" that need to be rejected this derby. Pocket cats, there are upwards of 10 already existing shirts that have printed, One them was even drawn by me and printed at LOLmart a while ago. Cat's clinging to shirts another 6 or 7 that I can find. A cat having caught a computer mice, I found 3 because I wanted to draw that one and double checked. EDIT: I forgot about the ying yang cats, I found 6 or 7 of those as existing shirts as well.

Honestly, I'm surprised MORE people haven't posted on all of these similar shirts. Anyway, I'm going to go back to sitting on my hands.

OH MY FLIRTY GOODNESS! I love your LOLmart pocket cat tee. Are these still for sale?

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
Re: I'm Stuck on You

I'm SO bummed this got knocked out of the fog for all the Star Wars themed kittie shirts. This is my favorite out of the entire derby...

brrneon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brrneon
jfsiv wrote:Cool!!! Is That super move from Street Fighter IV.

Its older than that, think back to the very first street fighter game and if he is trying to do the Shoryuken then it should be his right paw on fire.

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

Is there supposed to be a word hidden in it? It's like I see a few letters but can't make anything out.

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07
j5 wrote:except for the votes, unfortunately.

This fact makes me weep silently at night.

lbuschbaum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lbuschbaum
Re: Rescue

Want! Want! Want.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
Re: Nyan's Dream

This gets my vote just based on the fact that you managed to put it together with the six color limit. Amazing work!

Yeah, so there's that...

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
motionxz wrote:Maybe you should self publish it. I would certainly buy one.

After woot's 2 month hold is up I'll see what I can do.

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
Re: COPYCAT

This rejection saddens me SO much. I understand a similar shirt exists, but that fact simply does not ease the pain... *sigh* Well, there are always buttons, right?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
missmissa07 wrote:This fact makes me weep silently at night.

Welcome to Derby-town.

move along

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
Re: The Moon Was Yellow And The Night Was Young

I wanted to get this up in time for Valentine's Day! I'm not totally happy the arms on the sexy sax cat, but I just wanted to get it out there. Thanks for looking!

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
bassanimation wrote:Explanation explanation explanation

Also, for fun, you can google 'tire boot' to see all the different types of boots there are. I had a hard time picking one that would look the best @_@;.

Thanks! I had simply never seen one or heard one referred to before. I am now enlightened.

nickibugg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickibugg

Thank you! I'll remember that for the next one, so far it looks like they are ok with it.

niks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages niks
cpresti wrote:Alright, I'm not trying to be rude but why is this is the fog? It's cute an' all, but there are certainly better ones.

Not to be rude either, but you're missing the point - "it's cute" is a good enough reason :-)

Plus, I personally don't like massive designs, but prefer more discreet prints...

sarahthebibliophile

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahthebibliophile

um... similar shirts almost always exist. I spend a silly amount of money on woot shirts and other items and am pretty annoyed with the fact that they seem to have arbitrarily applied this rule. As others have pointed out there doesnt seem to be any uniformity.

I think I am going on Woot-Strike.

Walmazan - I sincerely hope this shirt prints elsewhere as I will definitely buy one.

blackcap76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackcap76
spacegirlag wrote:i would really like this shirt, if the toast was strapped to the cat's stomach. cats always land on their feet, so this cat could just land the way it is. but the drawing itself is great. i love the expression on the cat.

But if the toast was strapped to the cats stomach he would hit the ground harder and not hover. =)

nanalart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanalart
aleafloor wrote:GMV!

Absolutely love this one!

I see what you did there ;) GMV

chicaboricua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chicaboricua

can someone alert me when this shirt sells elsewhere? im new to these shirt sites. please to enlighten.

nanalart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanalart
spacedoutant wrote:Liking the design a lot. Only thing is, the addition of the wool makes it look a tad messy.

We tried several positions and ideas and the balls of yarn looked the best You can see the progress on my facebook if you like (link below)

tstack64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tstack64
Re: Scribble Cats

Thank you everyone!!! This is my first design, I would have never expected such results.

Thanks for the votes :D

pokinsmot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pokinsmot
Re: What a CATastrophy!

put it on a darker color, and you got yerself a vote

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26
Re: Kitty King

Well done. Now THIS is a shirt worthy of printing. No stupid pop culture reference... just good art.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady

I am also very sad that this was rejected. I don't wear much "cute" (I'll buy it as a gift but don't often wear it) but I was looking forward to wearing this. It fogged early and stayed in the fog - I really expected it to print. Ahhh... I will remember this and "Birthday Wish" as the "cute that got away".

samuraikiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samuraikiss

Although I understand why this got rejected, I am saddened. I wanted to wear this shirt until it fell apart.

aaronmercy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronmercy
Re: Hayao Meowazaki

Very cute!and nice design, totally want one!

rump0020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rump0020
Re: Snowy Footprints Resub

Awesome! Love the bright eyes.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
skelleton wrote:Dude, I need to get this for my boyfriend. He's an origami dork and year of the tiger. WANT.

Thanks! I knew this design would find its market. I own a screen printing shop, and I'm starting an Etsy store soon. I'll let you know if it becomes available.

rump0020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rump0020
Re: Movie Night

Love it.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
Re: Rescue

I must have this. I am that robot.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
inspektordogge wrote:I'm pretty sure those are cupcakes, but I see where you are coming from!

I thought they were fried eggs

inspektordogge

quality posts: 4 Private Messages inspektordogge
lisabethjo wrote:This will look awful on a woman. The little face is cute but I was disappointed in the full scene.

I don't think it would look that bad. The design is much smaller than the bust.

cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
rump0020 wrote:Awesome! Love the bright eyes.

Thank you!

Check out my Food design please!

greenlightgo722

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenlightgo722
Narfcake wrote:Cats in a box ... and there's no mystery as to whether they would be alive (or dead). Yay!

(GMV)

This comment = win.

Jasneko shirts also = win

christiedoyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christiedoyle

I envy you. I don't have the coffee cat stain, but thought of it too when I saw the scribble cats.