ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

As this is the 1000th post for this thread, we have to say to ourselves... AA Ts seems to be a thing of shirt.woot's past...

IceWoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages IceWoot

I didn't want to judge Woot! on their decision to switch shirts since I didn't actually have any Anvil shirt to compare to. So I decided not to officially take sides until I had concrete examples for judging. I finally got the chance when "Not Like The Others" got printed. I was hoping not to have to join the mob but....

I have purchased 31 shirts in about two years time, on this account. And about 25+ shirts prior through my brother's account. I now mainly buy shirts as gifts, for birthdays and Xmas, for my four little cousins. Expected purchase of shirts was suppose to be 3 shirts per celebration per kid, which is 6 shirts per kid per year, for total of 24 shirts. And possibly another 6 for my niece but she doesn't seem big enough to fit into K4 size yet. There are occasional shirts for other people.(The expected numbers was 3-4 shirt per celebration but the increase in price makes 4 shirts harder on a budget.)

I finally did the comparison between the new Anvil and new AA shirt(I have stored away until the birthday). I just got the new shirt two days ago but didn't have time to compare the two. This will be a comparison between shirts of the K4 size.

The Anvil shirt is definitely of inferior quality to the AA shirt. The Anvil shirt isn't as soft or as thick as the AA shirts. The Anvil shirt feels less durable and is a little scratchy in comparison to the AA shirts. I know for a fact that the AA shirts are of quality and can last a long time, as I have shirts from 2+ years ago that are still soft and comfortable as they were when I first wore them.(As well as the kids' shirts that are 2+ years old.) There is only one shirt that isn't as nice as it was and that is because the shirt was washed many more times due to heavier usage being one of the first Woot! shirts purchased by me. The Anvil shirt feels better by a small amount than the worn out AA shirt. It would be better if I could compare an Anvil shirt of 2+ years to one of the AA shirts to really know how much of a difference.

As people have voiced about sizing issues, there are also issues with the kid sizes. The Anvil shirt is shorter than the AA shirt by about 2 inches. 2 inches is not all that much for an adult but for a kid that is significant. The neck hole in the Anvil is seemingly tiny bit too large while the AA neck holes are a tiny bit small. The chest width of the shirts seem to be the same, however the shoulder width is bigger on the Anvil shirt. The sleeves on the Anvil shirt is longer but that shouldn't be a problem. The length issue shouldn't be too big of a problem since I can always just buy up one size. (Although, two of my cousins already wear sizes bigger, being tall for their age.) It would be much better to have longer shirts that fit kids better than for them to look stubby in a shirt that is short.

Last comparison is on the sewing. There were some issues with the sewing on the Anvil shirt. I cut off quite a bit of excess(?) threads that were protruding and could easily get caught causing part of the shirt to be damaged. I almost never had any problems with the sewing on the AA shirts. There was like three times on three different shirts but they were very minor. The issues with this one shirt was several times worse than combined issues of AA shirts. The difference between the sewing of the two brands was thought to be unbelievable and how surprised I was when I noticed the differences. I am glad the shirt didn't already fall apart already. (Maybe I got unlucky and the next shirt will have no sewing issues.)

Honestly, I always thought that Woot! shirts were cheap, at $10 with free shipping. When the price increased I didn't care since I still thought the shirts were cheap for the quality of AA and special designs by Wooters. With the quality loss, I don't think it is cheap anymore, but I am still deciding if it is worth it since one of the main reason I bought Woot! shirts was for the AA quality. The design aspect is the other main reason but not nearly as influential a factor as quality. I would much rather Woot! offer the option of choosing between AA and Anvil shirts. I am willing to pay $15 for the choice of getting the AA shirts, and would try to maintain the expected number of purchase of shirts. As it is right now, the number of shirts I am expecting to buy has dropped. The "not so good looking designs that I will still buy because at least the shirt is of AA quality" will definitely not be bought.Good designs might not be bought anymore. I will probably only buy designs that I feel are great or too good to pass on. I will go back to looking for nice brand name clothes that are relatively cheap.(Glad that I live in NYC and have easy access to Century 21 and Macys in Herald Square.) Or buy non-clothes items for gifts.

I do apologize for not supporting the artists as I would've if the shirts were still from AA.

This will not affect my purchasing of items from the other Woot! sites.

bck9900

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bck9900

Miss us yet? Apperently not because this foolishness hasn't been fixed. Anyone know of a good quality shirt site similar to shirt.woot in its glory days? How does teefury compare?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
bck9900 wrote:Miss us yet? Apperently not because this foolishness hasn't been fixed. Anyone know of a good quality shirt site similar to shirt.woot in its glory days?

GoodJoe

How does teefury compare?

If you like all your shirts to be pop culture based, sure. For the guys, they print on Alstyle 1701, which are heavier and cut like "regular" t-shirts. The blanks are of carded cotton and are no longer ring spun, so they're going to feel rougher than the combed and ringspun AA shirts we're used to here.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Narfcake wrote:If you like all your shirts to be pop culture based, sure. For the guys, they print on Alstyle 1701, which are heavier and cut like "regular" t-shirts. The blanks are of carded cotton and are no longer ring spun, so they're going to feel rougher than the combed and ringspun AA shirts we're used to here.

This whole nonsense makes me even more sad that tilteed crumbled.......

It's been quite some time now, how have woot's sales been faring? I figure if anyone has a good hand on that pulse it's you.

bck9900

Narfcake wrote:If you like all your shirts to be pop culture based, sure. For the guys, they print on Alstyle 1701, which are heavier and cut like "regular" t-shirts. The blanks are of carded cotton and are no longer ring spun, so they're going to feel rougher than the combed and ringspun AA shirts we're used to here.

Thanks!

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

since i just got one of the anvil shirts, here's my take on the comparison.

the material does feel different. not rough at all, but not as soft. somehow it manages to feel a tad heavier and look a little thinner (i could sort of see through the part of the back that shows above the collar while it was on a hanger.)

i couldn't say if the shirt is shorter or the sleeves are longer or the neck is bigger since i didn't lay two shirts together. i can say that if any of these things were the case, said differene was not significant enough for me to notice in wearing it. then again i'm only 5'1" so i don't generally have issues with length, and my t-rex arms mean that all my t-shirt sleeves fall in the neighborhood of my elbows, so any difference would have to be significant for it to cause me issues.

i did notice that the shirt was a little tighter around the rump than an unwashed AA, but so is a washed AA so if it doesn't shrink in that direction it will be about the same. then again, if it doesn't shrink in that direction it will be looser around the waist than an AA, and i will lose the awesome fitted look that i really loved about my woot shirts.

overall i would sat that the new shirts are preferable to shirts i've bought in stores (target, walmart, hot topic) but not as nice as the AA blanks. while i don't think this will keep me from buying any more woot shirts, it may cut down on my purchases. i love the designs on my woot shirts, but it's that great AA fit that makes them the first shirts i wear after doing laundry.

jehnihphur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jehnihphur
terrabite3 wrote:To be honest, I don't care about switching to Anvil. I find them acceptable. What I DO care about is all the whining over the issue.

I don't care that the blanks are no longer made in USA. If american companies won't bother being competitive, they deserve to go out of business.

I don't care that the shirts are a little bit shorter. They still fit better than shirts I can find anywhere else. I don't buy from TeeFury because they don't feel right.

I don't care that they charge $2 more while costing less. They're still cheaper than most other sources of quality tees. I don't buy from thinkgeek because they are far too expensive (and also don't fit right).

Woot, you have my support, both vocal and financial.

Complainers, I'm happy to see you go, if it means I don't have to hear you moaning, "If this were on AA, I would buy it." Move on, and stop spamming us every day with the same garbage. I. DO. NOT. CARE.

If only every human being on the planet had the exact same opinions as you...

Rofl.

matthewg909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewg909

I think the new shirts...suck! The quality and fit of the previous shirts were fantastic! The new shirts are too wide and don't have a good fit. They are like setting up a sail on a boat. Please return to the old shirts. I will buy more if you do.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
mrwednesday wrote:This whole nonsense makes me even more sad that tilteed crumbled.......

It's been quite some time now, how have woot's sales been faring? I figure if anyone has a good hand on that pulse it's you.

In looking at the numbers casually, it's clear that there has been some effect on sales. At most, you could maybe claim sales have been cut in half. However, between the higher price and lower costs, they are easily making up for that.

Narfcake

mrwednesday wrote:This whole nonsense makes me even more sad that tilteed crumbled.......

Yeah. On the positive side, I have noticed that some designs have gotten reprints there (every size is back in stock), so they're still alive ... but they're not growing either.

There are too many variables involved, so I haven't tried running any sort of analysis.

FWIW, TeeFury's blanks has to do with the manufacturer changing, not TF; my post didn't get much of any followup, however.

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

I'm sorry can someone elaborate for me, the tilteed site seems to be alive and well and from their FAQ it says they use AA blanks for both men and womens' tees.

jharvester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jharvester

Just got my first anvil and am totally disappointed. The quality is awful, shirt feels much thinner and cheaper than the aa ones. Also, the quality of printing doesn't seem to be anywhere near the old ones. I ordered my usual size in ladies fit, and the fit is absolutely comical. Never used to think twice before ordering, but I definitely will now. A shame.

Narfcake

killerorca wrote:I'm sorry can someone elaborate for me, the tilteed site seems to be alive and well and from their FAQ it says they use AA blanks for both men and womens' tees.

It is correct that they use AA blanks, which made buying there a no-brainer for me too.

The thing is, Tilteed used to have dailies (limited) and weekly contest winners. All that went on hiatus since September; they had a blowout sale and it's been on cruise control since, recycling the ones in which printing rights were commissioned as daily prints.

I still check there every once in a while, just to see if by any slim chance, something new has come up. I'm still hoping that one day, they can return.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
thatrobert wrote:In looking at the numbers casually, it's clear that there has been some effect on sales. At most, you could maybe claim sales have been cut in half. However, between the higher price and lower costs, they are easily making up for that.

Actually, that's not the case at all. The $2 price hike impacted sales for a couple of weeks, but the change in blanks had no measurable effect. Sales are strong.

move along

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
j5 wrote:Actually, that's not the case at all. The $2 price hike impacted sales for a couple of weeks, but the change in blanks had no measurable effect. Sales are strong.

I don't know -- 6000 print sellouts weren't uncommon before all this started. Now it's happened like maybe twice?

sightsofsounds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sightsofsounds

Well, I just received my first Anvil shirt, and I must say I am also quite disappointed.

The fit/material just isn't the same - huge neck hole, short length - no thanks. I have one more coming, and unfortunately I think it will be my last.

I, too, would be glad to pay $15 or more for a quality AA shirt, but I have no interest in a shirt that doesn't fit right, even if it were $5. This is to say nothing about where they're made, by whom they're made, the conditions under which they're made, etc.

Sorry woot - I hope you find a way to change back, but until then I think I'm done wooting

bck9900

j5 wrote:Actually, that's not the case at all. The $2 price hike impacted sales for a couple of weeks, but the change in blanks had no measurable effect. Sales are strong.

Where are you getting your information? Just hazzarding a guess or do you have actual information

j5

thatrobert wrote:I don't know -- 6000 print sellouts weren't uncommon before all this started. Now it's happened like maybe twice?

The holiday sales season really skewed the numbers on that. See my other thread for details (link below).

bck9900 wrote:Where are you getting your information? Just hazzarding a guess or do you have actual information

I've been collecting and charting first day sales stats that folks like TheGolux, DianaSprinkle, and Narfcake capture at the end of each sales day. I posted the results HERE

move along

iceberg214

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceberg214
jharvester wrote:Just got my first anvil and am totally disappointed. The quality is awful, shirt feels much thinner and cheaper than the aa ones. Also, the quality of printing doesn't seem to be anywhere near the old ones. I ordered my usual size in ladies fit, and the fit is absolutely comical. Never used to think twice before ordering, but I definitely will now. A shame.

"Comical" is definitely the right word. I ordered my first shirt.woot tee, and because I have friends who wear woot and raved about their comfort, I was pretty stoked about it. Unfortunately, I had no idea that the women's cut would be so strange, and even though I checked and double-checked the measurements, my shirt doesn't fit. My best hope is to cut it up and turn a $12 shirt into a $12 pillow. Definitely NOT what I had in mind.

My first shirt will unfortunately be my last.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Narfcake wrote:It is correct that they use AA blanks, which made buying there a no-brainer for me too.

The thing is, Tilteed used to have dailies (limited) and weekly contest winners. All that went on hiatus since September; they had a blowout sale and it's been on cruise control since, recycling the ones in which printing rights were commissioned as daily prints.

I still check there every once in a while, just to see if by any slim chance, something new has come up. I'm still hoping that one day, they can return.

Try buying something. I tried to pick up another tee from there a while back, and the order wouldn't process all the way through. No sales. Not just recycling.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

Mavyn wrote:Try buying something. I tried to pick up another tee from there a while back, and the order wouldn't process all the way through. No sales. Not just recycling.

I bought the reprint of ISABOA's moon scene. I couldn't use my CC but Paypal went through just fine.

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
j5 wrote:I bought the reprint of ISABOA's moon scene. I couldn't use my CC but Paypal went through just fine.

Huh. I never tried anything but plastic.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
j5 wrote:I've been collecting and charting first day sales stats that folks like TheGolux, DianaSprinkle, and Narfcake capture at the end of each sales day. I posted the results HERE

I think it's too early to draw any conclusions about impact on sales - as has been pointed out, there was the raising of the first-day sales cap, then the price increase, then the holidays... In about 10 months a comparison of 2011 holiday sales to 2012 holiday sales should show the impact of the switch to Anvil blanks rather cleanly.

I tend to agree with ThatRobert that there has been/will be an impact on overall sales (as opposed to first-day) but again, I think it's too early to say. From reading the comments I think that many (including me) are buying shirts that are still on AA with some urgency when they previously may have waited until the shirt was in danger of reckoning or something and that may be having some impact on sales but it's impossible to factor in that variable. But if we wait until all shirts are on Anvil (and maybe wait until all shirts have been on Anvil for a few months) and compare the total daily sales for a few consecutive Fridays to the total daily sales for a few consecutive Fridays BEFORE they announced the change (but not during the holidays), then we should get a better picture.
Apples to apples and all of that...

Narfcake

crazydoglady wrote:... Apples to apples and all of that...

Only issue ... it's rarely apples to apples here. Case in point, Caffeine vs. caffeine. Also, Capture vs Escape.

j5

Narfcake wrote:Only issue ... it's rarely apples to apples here. Case in point, Caffeine vs. caffeine. Also, Capture vs Escape.

I think the bigger issue is that outside of the size change with the ladies shirts, the majority of the buying public doesn't give 2 shirts what the blanks are, while the price jump was immediately noticed by one and all. Service will be busy replacing ill-fitting ladies shirts (of those who bother to contact service), but sales will not be impacted. (I predict)

move along

Narfcake

j5 wrote:... the majority of the buying public doesn't give 2 shirts what the blanks are ...

True. For the masses, t-shirts, inclusive of the art, are commodity items. They care less about the art, what it takes to get it made, and perhaps completely oblivious about the conditions they were manufactured in.

Shopping for sweat: The human cost of a two-dollar T-shirt

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
j5 wrote:I think the bigger issue is that outside of the size change with the ladies shirts, the majority of the buying public doesn't give 2 shirts what the blanks are, while the price jump was immediately noticed by one and all. Service will be busy replacing ill-fitting ladies shirts (of those who bother to contact service), but sales will not be impacted. (I predict)

You're probaby right... (sigh). I like to think that the shirt.woot addicts that sit glued to their computer screens on Monday mornings and purchase multiple copies of shirts that they want to save has a noticable impact on overall sales... but shirt.woot has likely passed that tipping point where it will survive just fine, thank you, without us.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Got mine and came to post that although I couldn't have passed up this particular shirt regardless of what blanks it was on, I doubt I'll be jumping on shirts that I "mostly like" anymore.

After some of the posts from staff members, I expected not to notice any difference except sizing; however, they are noticeably thinner to the touch. I'll have to see how they soften up after a couple of washes - they still have new-shirt stiffness and it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1
crazydoglady wrote:You're probaby right... (sigh). I like to think that the shirt.woot addicts that sit glued to their computer screens on Monday mornings and purchase multiple copies of shirts that they want to save has a noticable impact on overall sales... but shirt.woot has likely passed that tipping point where it will survive just fine, thank you, without us.

Those that "save" shirts really do make up a very small proportion of sales. If a design sells 5-7 copies in the last 30 minutes before Reckoning it is a big seller. Consider that Woot! probably sells 10-15k shirts most weeks.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1
Narfcake wrote:True. For the masses, t-shirts, inclusive of the art, are commodity items. They care less about the art, what it takes to get it made, and perhaps completely oblivious about the conditions they were manufactured in.

Shopping for sweat: The human cost of a two-dollar T-shirt

Just a hunch, but most people would probably choose to buy from a unionized company making goods outside the US--but mostly American-owned--rather than a company that makes their goods in the US with non-unionized, undocumented workers, and whose owner is a perverted misogynist.

Narfcake

cmillard1 wrote:Just a hunch, but most people would probably choose to buy ...

... whatever is the cheapest for them, conditions behind the scenes be damned. Look at all the whining when they went up to $12.

Neither supplier is perfect, as Mr.Wed addressed, and I'm not denying that.

modsquad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modsquad
dreamaster wrote:

That's one way to break an addiction!

Or make you find a new dealer!

Narfcake

modsquad wrote:Or make you find a new dealer!

That's been my case already. My GoodJoe count is up to 15 now, a far cry from the 260+ from here, but seemingly it's been increasing on a weekly basis.

dominanefret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dominanefret

I ordered "READ", "After All This Time", and "Curiosity". They were the first shirts I ordered since the switch over to Anvil.
I just received "READ" and "After All This Time".

I'll start by saying that I actually defended the decision to stop using American Apparel. I have my own moral issues with the company, I think their fit for women's shirts is utterly ludicrous, and I could understand wanting to cut down on some of the overhead.

I was really excited about these shirts, thinking they are some of the coolest designs I have seen come on the site since discovering shirt.woot. When I opened them yesterday I was utterly astonished by how poor the quality was.

I expected a bit of downturn in the quality of the t-shirts, but it was much worse than what I had imagined. The fabric is really thin, the hem is longer in the back than the front and uneven all the way around, the side seams are nowhere near straight, it's appalling. What surprised me even more than that was the difference in the quality of the prints. It was absolutely deplorable on both shirts. It seriously looks and feels like the iron-ons you can get at Michael's or Office Depot. The detail is impossible to make out and with just the slightest stretch of the material it starts to pull apart and separate from the shirt. I fully expect it to completely come off after one or two washes.

I'm being sent replacement shirts but I'm not exactly sure why I should expect the print jobs to be any better quality on those.

The sizing is the next issue.
I looked at the new sizing chart before placing my order...

Unless I just got two defects, none of the measurements on the sizing chart are true, so directing people to them, as I have seen happen over and over again, doesn't actually do any good.

I'm 38" at the bust, so when ordering my first of these new shirts I bought one medium and one small, to see which would fit better.
According to the sizing chart, the medium should be 38" at the chest, and the small 34". So, theoretically, the medium should be the same size as my bust, and the small 4" smaller.

This is called ease. Ease is the amount of tension a garment has around a body, how taut it is stretched.
*Positive ease is when there is room to spare, when the circumference of the body is smaller than the circumference of the garment, the garment will be loose and baggy.
*No ease is when the circumference of the body and the garment are the same, this should be a close fit that shows the shape of the body, but isn't quite as form fitting and still moves easily.
*Negative ease is when tension is created by fabric being stretched over an area that is larger than it's circumference. A good example of this is knit camisole tank tops and form fitting t-shirts. This doesn't mean a garment is too small.

Based on the sizing charts provided, the women's medium should have been a reasonably close fit with a bit of extra room in the arms and waist. What I'd call a "casual women's fit". And the small should have been fairly form fitting.

Instead the Medium is GIGANTIC. I'd estimate there is at least 6" of positive ease in the chest and the shaping at the waist is minimal, so it is so big in the waist that it looks like a tent. The small probably has 1-2" of positive ease in the chest and again, minimal shaping in the waist.

These women's sizes are approximately 6" larger than the sizing chart claims. If you want a really big, baggy shirt then buy the size it says you should be. If you want a casual fit buy a size smaller. If you want a fitted shirt, but two sizes smaller.

So basically anyone who is a size small and actually wants a fitted shirt is screwed.

I really hope this shirt situation is fixed.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Getting frustrated here. I've been trying to order a t-shirt as a gift for a child and trying to get the right size. I read all the size charts (both AA and Anvil) and every comment I've been able to find on what size to order.

I originally ordered a "Not Like the Others" in six, which on the anvil chart is listed as 21" long and 16" wide. I got a shirt that is 14" wide and 17" long, which is what a *K4* size is listed as being. I wrote CS and told them. They sent me a replacement shirt labelled as a K6 that's 17" long and 14" wide.

I ordered a K6 Nyan's dream, as they are listed as still being on AA to see how it compared. It just arrived. For one thing, the Nyan's Dream are now on Anvil despite the size chart saying they are still on AA. Not OK. Next, the K6 Anvil shirt that I received is 14" wide and 17" long.

Either the size charts are totally wacked-out wrong, or Woot has received a gross of mismarked asphalt kids' shirts and NO ONE seems to have noticed.

I've got to admit to wondering-does this mean that they also have stacks of 14 x 17" shirts marked K4 and no one has noticed that they're identical to the k6's? Or, does this mean that the K4's are even smaller (or bigger-maybe those are mismarked as well)????? Is this an asphalt color problem only or across the board???

Meanwhile, I've got a little stack of teeny tiny t-shirts that are too short for the tall kids I bought them for and would be embarrassingly wrong to send as a gift.

I'm beginning to get to the "throw good money after bad" point and wondering if it's worth it to keep pointing out something that no-one seems to care about, or if I should just ask for a refund for both shirts and buy something somewhere else.

sindym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sindym

I'm super bummed. It was all news to me also and I had just ordered a shirt that fit fine the day before. I usually order a WXL cuz of the bust area and it was sooo huuuuuuge it fit my 200 lb husband. Seriously, and I can't exchange it. Yeah, I didn't read the new fine print. Shame on me. Now the shirt is reckoned. Double bummer. Guess I have a new dust cloth.

j5

sindym wrote:I'm super bummed. It was all news to me also and I had just ordered a shirt that fit fine the day before. I usually order a WXL cuz of the bust area and it was sooo huuuuuuge it fit my 200 lb husband. Seriously, and I can't exchange it. Yeah, I didn't read the new fine print. Shame on me. Now the shirt is reckoned. Double bummer. Guess I have a new dust cloth.

Email service@woot.com. They may be able to help.

move along

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
sindym wrote:I'm super bummed. It was all news to me also and I had just ordered a shirt that fit fine the day before. I usually order a WXL cuz of the bust area and it was sooo huuuuuuge it fit my 200 lb husband. Seriously, and I can't exchange it. Yeah, I didn't read the new fine print. Shame on me. Now the shirt is reckoned. Double bummer. Guess I have a new dust cloth.

I hope that they can help, I would hate to have woot turn into a "you should have read the fine print, too bad for you" type of a place. I too recommend emailing their service dept. They are a good bunch of people and should help you get what you need, either that or credit.

jplambden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jplambden

Dear Woot!,
I understand that our relationship has been short, but I'm afraid that it is just not working out. At first the shirts were great, maybe even the best I've ever had. As time went on though, you began to change. I barely noticed at first, but something just didn't fit right. Then I find evidence that you've been sneaking off to Bangladesh behind my back. How can I trust you if I find out your getting sewn by people I don't know and not telling me about it. I tried to save the relationship by scaling back from a large to a medium commitment, but it just wasn't enough shirt for me. I need something more. But hey, we've still got the memories, right?
Sincerely and with disappointment,
jplambden