mrdeeves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdeeves

I really like the feel of the Anvil cotton, but they're too wide and too short and yeah the neck is rolled and wrinkled after 1 wash.

not sure why you guys opted for such a dive in quality.

geekrockgirl85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekrockgirl85

I decided not to make a judgement on the switch to Anvil tee blanks until I ordered a shirt, but I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am since my newest woot shirt arrived. I am a typical jeans & tshirt gal, but cute, feminine fit is a MUST for me, and the new Anvil blanks do not deliver.

The change in width is SIGNIFICANT, and not properly reflected in the sizing chart as far as I can tell. I opened my latest purchase (a women's xl) and instantly thought I had been sent a men's XL by mistake. The chest width of the women's XL I received is about 21" across, however the sizing chart lists this measurement as 18.75", thus it is uncomfortably baggy for someone used to the close-fitting silhouette of tees here for years. Had I known the drastic difference, I would have ordered down a size (or possibly two). Or maybe not at all. I had always liked the women's tees here for their flattering fit, but the new blanks are boxy and unflattering... much more like men's sizes.

Since one of the "selling points" about the switch in previous posts of this thread is how much less the Anvil blanks will shrink, I am pretty much guaranteed to not get this shirt to fit me by any natural method, beyond sewing to resize.

I'd be willing to forgive that the shirt was not US-made if it still fit nicely and/or the fabric was of quality. However, this is not the case.

Ultimately, I'm upset that I sent woot $15 for this, even though I do like the image of the shirt. It will likely be relegated to gym and laundry days, where I specifically want to dress down and am not really worried about how I look. I don't think I'll be purchasing from shirt.woot again.

jomwalke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jomwalke

Not being a follower of the forums, etc. it came as a total surprise to me when I put on my new shirt and experienced a different fit and feel (and then noticed the "made in Honduras" tag). The change was not well communicated, and I'm disappointed in the quality, fit, and sourcing of the new blanks. I understand that you don't accept returns and need to make a profit in your business, but I feel like I have been duped.

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth
jomwalke wrote:Not being a follower of the forums, etc. it came as a total surprise to me when I put on my new shirt and experienced a different fit and feel (and then noticed the "made in Honduras" tag). The change was not well communicated, and I'm disappointed in the quality, fit, and sourcing of the new blanks. I understand that you don't accept returns and need to make a profit in your business, but I feel like I have been duped.

I hope woot is paying attention to the number of people who are making a special point to come into the forums for the sole purpose of saying how bad the new shirts are. And hey, they're not all just us women who don't fit anymore.

The issue isn't that we want the company to all of a sudden say "Okay we're switching back!"...I think it's more of the fact that you guys say you're "listening" but haven't said a damn thing since right after the change, and even then it was just snarky replies by staff not related to tees. The only person who ever occasionally replies to us is Inkycatz, and the most she can say is "I've passed your feedback on to the shirt guys." And BLESS HER for that. At least she acknowledges we exist.

What about you, shirt guys? Why don't we ever get to hear from you?

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

I get home today after being on the road for nearly 3 weeks. I have 5 shirts waiting there for me. All are supposed to be on AA. I hope that is the case. I'm getting nervous as I hear of more an more shirts that were supposed to be on AA, but were printed on Anvil.

ETA: So far, all the shirts I have received have been on AA, so I'm a happy camper. I'm still waiting on 2 shirts from last week's side sale.

deep13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deep13

I am so disappointed, shirt.woot. So disappointed.

Not being a forum follower I had no idea that you guys were resizing. My BF is a much bigger wooter than I am and he had no idea either. So color us surprised when we my newest shirt shows up.

The size change is hilarious. We both thought that you guys must have made a mistake and sent us a mens shirt. It's enormous. However, what is worse is that the quality has taken a really steep nose dive. The neck is all wide and wonky and the cotton is not nearly as high quality as the former shirts.

They aren't flattering at all. They are ill fitting, short, and boxy. I understand it's a t-shirt, but come on.. the old ones had a much slimmer more flattering fit. I can only use this monstrosity as a sleep shirt.

I love shirt woot. 90% of my t-shirts come from you guys. My BF and I check it every day... but now? I am going to be really hard pressed to spend more money on these ill-fitting jokes. Bring back the old style.

owace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages owace

It's highly amusing reading the first post in this thread claiming that tshirt quality shall remain on par with AA, and that the lady fit will be more lady like.

I'll throw in my support for AA tees EVEN if it means paying an extra $2-3 ($14-15 instead of $12) for an AA tee.

geekrockgirl85

owace wrote:It's highly amusing reading the first post in this thread claiming that tshirt quality shall remain on par with AA, and that the lady fit will be more lady like.

I think the intent there was that it will fit a wider range of ladies, rather than fitting better overall. Either way, they seem to have effectively sized me out of their offerings. =/

spacegirlag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacegirlag
geekrockgirl85 wrote:I think the intent there was that it will fit a wider range of ladies, rather than fitting better overall. Either way, they seem to have effectively sized me out of their offerings. =/

the sad thing is, their change didn't allow more ladies to buy woot shirts. from everything i've read in several threads about the new shirts, this is what i've gathered:

small women

used to be able to buy ws and they fit pretty well

now they're being told to try kids' sizes because they don't want to wear the ridiculously sized "ws" in anvil

so small women are up a creek.

large women

used to be able to buy mens' sizes to get a large enough size (because i totally agree, the aa wxl was NOT an xl by any definition) to wear comfortably

now they may fit into a woman's size, but a lot of them can't wear the new womens' sizes because the shirts are too short; and they can't go to the new mens' shirts, because the sleeves are now too long

so large women are up the same creek as the small women

medium sized women

(this is where i fit in) we used to be able to wear a wl or a wxl in the aa blanks, or a mens' medium for those of us with broader shoulders

now i'm too afraid to buy an anvil shirt, because i need the length so a woman's shirt probably will be too short, and the bell shape doesn't appear to be flattering on women with boxier bodies; i'm lucky in that i can probably stay with a men's medium, but even that is chancy because of the sleeve length and the larger neck hole (i have a slender neck)

so medium sized women may or may not have to join the other women on that ridiculously crowded creek.

sorry this is so long, just felt like i needed to break it down, you know?

tl;dr - the new shirts appear to alienate more female wooters than the old ones did, imho

geekrockgirl85

I agree absolutely. I am slightly above medium in real-world sizing, and am shaped in a way that generally doesn't comply with the average unisex tshirt; fairly short torso, so the men's sizes are way long. Because of this, my wide hips would require a L or XL in men's to accommodate and not ride up... but I'm smaller on top, so either would drown me, otherwise.

The AA women's XL was damn near perfect.. why mess with perfection?

bck9900

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bck9900
heidiruth wrote:I hope woot is paying attention to the number of people who are making a special point to come into the forums for the sole purpose of saying how bad the new shirts are. And hey, they're not all just us women who don't fit anymore.

The issue isn't that we want the company to all of a sudden say "Okay we're switching back!"...I think it's more of the fact that you guys say you're "listening" but haven't said a damn thing since right after the change, and even then it was just snarky replies by staff not related to tees. The only person who ever occasionally replies to us is Inkycatz, and the most she can say is "I've passed your feedback on to the shirt guys." And BLESS HER for that. At least she acknowledges we exist.

What about you, shirt guys? Why don't we ever get to hear from you?

Essentially shirt.woot is asking themselves the following? Have you already sent me money? Yes then I don't care I have your money. No, well your not a customer so I don't care what you have to say.

Triosinal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Triosinal
owace wrote:
I'll throw in my support for AA tees EVEN if it means paying an extra $2-3 ($14-15 instead of $12) for an AA tee.

150% agreed.

misterced

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterced

I frankly feel the communication of the shirt change was poor from a consumer standpoint. Shirt.Woot benefits off the impulse buy. Placing the "Important sizing change" notice in an area that is inconspicuous from top of the page and great big "Buy it now" button seems like a disingenuous way of hiding the supposedly important notice from the average consumer.

I have been a regular consumer of products from Shirt.Woot and have come to expect a quality product from this branch of your company. Opening the Woot bag and feeling the Anvil shirt is the first time I have ever felt regret purchasing a shirt from your company. Along with the recent price increase, I feel especially cheated with the near concurrent drop in quality.

I don't know what your company's motivation was to stray away from American Apparel in the first place. Frankly, I would prefer Shirt.Woot return to American Apparel or at the very least away from Anvil. Regardless, I do hope you take the feedback that I, along with many of your customers, have given to heart in your future business decisions.

deep13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deep13
owace wrote:I'll throw in my support for AA tees EVEN if it means paying an extra $2-3 ($14-15 instead of $12) for an AA tee.

This!! Hell, I would pay threadless prices to keep AA shirts.

misterced wrote:I frankly feel the communication of the shirt change was poor from a consumer standpoint. Shirt.Woot benefits off the impulse buy. Placing the "Important sizing change" notice in an area that is inconspicuous from top of the page and great big "Buy it now" button seems like a disingenuous way of hiding the supposedly important notice from the average consumer.

I have been a regular consumer of products from Shirt.Woot and have come to expect a quality product from this branch of your company. Opening the Woot bag and feeling the Anvil shirt is the first time I have ever felt regret purchasing a shirt from your company. Along with the recent price increase, I feel especially cheated with the near concurrent drop in quality.

I don't know what your company's motivation was to stray away from American Apparel in the first place. Frankly, I would prefer Shirt.Woot return to American Apparel or at the very least away from Anvil. Regardless, I do hope you take the feedback that I, along with many of your customers, have given to heart in your future business decisions.

I really hope someone up there is reading these..

oddparity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oddparity
heidiruth wrote:What about you, shirt guys? Why don't we ever get to hear from you?

They've been relocated to a Honduran basement, crammed into a cupboard with no internet connection.

spacegirlag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacegirlag
oddparity wrote:They've been relocated to a Honduran basement, crammed into a cupboard with no internet connection.

i heard they thought they were headed to honduras, but they were rerouted en route and ended up in bangladesh. good luck gettin' home, guys.

AndyFranco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AndyFranco

Another lost customer!!!

These new shirts are TERRIBLE. They do not fit well at all. You raise prices and switch to an inferior quality product.

If you truly understood your customers you would do what is needed to address this issue.

Most of us here are beyond loyal to Woot and like me probably check the site daily.

Until this problem is addressed not only will I no longer purchase shirts I will do my best to inform all of my other friends who buy shirts that the product now being provided is now of inferior quality.

Angry Wooter

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick

Disappointed, so far...

I just received my first Anvil shirt. I was excited at first about the change since the AA WXL was a bit snug (though not so tight that I wanted to order men's cut shirts instead). I figured that the Anvil WXL would be a perfect fit. Well, it's too big, the shoulder seams sit on my upper arms instead of my shoulders (I'm not narrow shouldered, at all), and the sleeves are not the cute women's cut cap sleeves that AA had. I'm not a big fan of the material (I loved the soft material of the AA), but I could live with that if the cut was better. Anyway, I'm going to try a WL the next time I order, but being 5'9", I hope that it isn't too short. I'll also see how the Anvil WXL fits after I do laundry this weekend.

greenerskies47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenerskies47
spacegirlag wrote:the sad thing is, their change didn't allow more ladies to buy woot shirts. from everything i've read in several threads about the new shirts, this is what i've gathered:

small women

used to be able to buy ws and they fit pretty well

now they're being told to try kids' sizes because they don't want to wear the ridiculously sized "ws" in anvil

so small women are up a creek.

large women

used to be able to buy mens' sizes to get a large enough size (because i totally agree, the aa wxl was NOT an xl by any definition) to wear comfortably

now they may fit into a woman's size, but a lot of them can't wear the new womens' sizes because the shirts are too short; and they can't go to the new mens' shirts, because the sleeves are now too long

so large women are up the same creek as the small women

medium sized women

(this is where i fit in) we used to be able to wear a wl or a wxl in the aa blanks, or a mens' medium for those of us with broader shoulders

now i'm too afraid to buy an anvil shirt, because i need the length so a woman's shirt probably will be too short, and the bell shape doesn't appear to be flattering on women with boxier bodies; i'm lucky in that i can probably stay with a men's medium, but even that is chancy because of the sleeve length and the larger neck hole (i have a slender neck)

so medium sized women may or may not have to join the other women on that ridiculously crowded creek.

sorry this is so long, just felt like i needed to break it down, you know?

tl;dr - the new shirts appear to alienate more female wooters than the old ones did, imho

Hey, I guess I'm a medium sized woman, and your post is right on. I wore a wxl in AA and didn't know about the sizing change, so I ordered a wxl for the After All This Time shirt and it's huge! I measured, and the chest is 24 inches, so it's 48 inches around, which is about 10 inches too much. The weird thing is that the bottom of the shirt was even bigger---26.75 inches wide, so almost 54" around. It's short too. I have a 2nd shirt that is the same color/sizing (ordered just after the After All This Time shirt) also printed on Anvil and it measures at about 23 inches in the chest and 25 on the bottom, so there's some discrepancies even among the same size. I laid them on top of each other and the After All This Time shirt is obviously a bit bigger.

I'm trying a men's medium because I don't think I can live without this print (serious Severus Snape fan). But after that I'm not planning on coming back unless I find the men's medium to fit like a dream.

greenerskies47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenerskies47
bck9900 wrote:Miss us yet? Apperently not because this foolishness hasn't been fixed. Anyone know of a good quality shirt site similar to shirt.woot in its glory days? How does teefury compare?

I've never tried a TeeFury shirt in a women's size. Their size chart shows that the tees in women's sizes are even smaller than the old woot women's shirts. I stuck with the men's shirt, but they feel weird. I swear it feels kind of like wearing a shirt backwards. Plus it's true that a lot of their shirts are more pop culture.

If you like the pop culture shirts though, try RIPT (http://riptapparel.com/). I love their women's sizes (never tried a men's size of theirs), but the quality is great. Plus, the shirts are a bit stretchy, which I like in a tee. The only bad thing is they seem to feature Dr. Who quite often. I wear the same women's size (wxl) in RIPT shirts that I used to in Woot's shirts.

novastarj

quality posts: 31 Private Messages novastarj

Is the staff still keeping tabs of the issues with the shirts? I don't think there's been a staff post in this thread for about 3 weeks.

Or I suppose any issues they're capable of addressing have been addressed already...

luigi777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luigi777

So, did this radically change sizes of men's mediums? Mine have always fit really well, but I just bought a shirt, and (comparing it to some past mediums) it seems almost a whole size bigger...
Perhaps the wash will shrink it. Otherwise I'm confused, since I assumed the new shirts were roughly the same sizes, if not very slightly smaller for men's sizes?

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Dear Woot:

Just dropping a line to let you know that I do miss you and what we used to have.
I miss following the derbies and voting for my favorites. I especially miss waiting up until 1am ET to see what shirt is for sale. It was a fun and light-hearted way to end my day.
I purchased a total of 42 shirts from you in the mere 18 months since I learned of your existence.
I don't really have a great deal of disposable income, but I was able to justify my purchases based on the perfect fit and high quality of the AA shirt. Once the switch was made to Anvil and the landslide of poor reviews came in, I made the decision to stop purchasing shirts.
I still check in from time to time. I hope, perhaps in vain, that you have made the switch back to AA.
Just thought you should know.

owace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages owace

It would seem as if anvil sizes their shirts for the people of walmart.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

from 2008 Workers Rights Consortium, yes old, looking for an updated one:

http://ethixmerch.com/sites/ethixmerch.com/files/2008%20Anvil%20Case%20Summary%20-%20Star%20Honduras.pdf

Beetle Breakfast

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
mscrankypants wrote:... I hope, perhaps in vain, that you have made the switch back to AA.

Right now, they're still in the transition, so some new shirts are still printed on AA blanks. Free hugs and today's Honest Packaging are on AA for men and women.

Just thought you should know.

They know ... but sadly, aren't doing anything about it.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Well, I went against my better judgement and bought "Snooze button champion" knowing it was on an Anvil instead of AA shirt. Loved the design, was hoping all the bad press was wrong

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

What the heck is up with the boxy awful shoulders? It looks like there's some sort of 80's throwback disaster waiting to happen. The neckline is AWFUL, I looked at it in the mirror, and pulled it right off me.

Looked ridiculous. My main working shirts are t's, and I've never had one fit so badly and look so stupid.

MM, cause I'm busty.

I'm hoping for fresh cake to be reprinted in an AA, since you seem to have AA's left over in that color. But after that, I'm out.

Black boxer, signing off.

dilettante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilettante
heidiruth wrote:I hope woot is paying attention to the number of people who are making a special point to come into the forums for the sole purpose of saying how bad the new shirts are. And hey, they're not all just us women who don't fit anymore.

I think it's safe to say the shirt.woot staff has abandoned this thread. I may have to try that "PR spin control" tactic myself next time I make a poor decision!

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

Though I check all the other Woot platforms daily, I rarely visit the shirt site because the 4 or 5 shirts I have bought over the years have all been disappointments. So I stopped buying long ago.

I'm amused at all the people complaining now about the new supplier when at the time of shirt.woot starting there were tons of complaints about American Apparel being chosen...many about sizing if I recall.

Personally, I thought the A.A. shirts didn't stand up to laundering well at all but what I think is irrelevant as I was an infrequent visitor and purchaser on this particular woot platform. What the vast majority of regulars on this forum think IS relevant, however.

Some market research and tough business decisions might be in order, shirt.woot. Better late than never.

Oh, and keep up the consistently outstanding work on the other woot platforms, particularly wine.woot, kids.woot, and original woot.

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

Poopsushi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poopsushi

I've never stopped by the boards and never had anything to comment about but when my latest shirt arrived I immediately noticed the change to a new blank and got on here to find out what the deal was.

These new Anvil shirts are terrible and I don't think I'll even bother checking out the new shirt design each day.

Frowny faces all around.

bravowooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravowooter

Please look at the below petition and consider signing. http://www.change.org/petitions/amazon-com-switch-back-to-american-apparel-blanks

starastarb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starastarb

Just here to say what others have said.

I check the new shirt every day, and was surprised when my latest shirt showed up and didn't fit. Clearly, the supplier change has not been adequately communicated.

Even if it *had* been communicated, it sounds like it wouldn't have mattered. I can't go smaller than a WS with you guys, and I'm afraid this shirt fits me like my boyfriend's shirts. Not awesome. And to think, when I ordered my first Woot shirt years back, I was relieved when a WS showed up and was pretty much small enough for me...

For the person who asked, TeeFury had the same issue for me...With their last shirt and this latest Woot shirt, I had to check the label in the shirt and the label on the envelope to make sure it was a small and it was intended for me. Without even putting the shirts on, I could see they were too big.

I love the designs, but not enough to wear shirts that don't flatter me. And not enough to keep a constant eye on the blog in case you go back to AA shirts or something that actually fits like those fit. So maybe a really obvious something right up top of the page offering the day's shirt when (if) you go back would be fab.

Until then, as with TeeFury, I'll just get a bit sad when I see a design I like. Fortunately, Ript shirts fit last I checked. And maybe ShirtPunch will too...

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
starastarb wrote:I can't go smaller than a WS with you guys, and I'm afraid this shirt fits me like my boyfriend's shirts. Not awesome. And to think, when I ordered my first Woot shirt years back, I was relieved when a WS showed up and was pretty much small enough for me...

Basically, anyone who was a WS or WM has no options when it comes to the new blanks here.

Try GoodJoe for your new shirt fix. They use AA 2102 for the gals, a mix of AA 2001 and Cygnus 7000 for the guys.

sheens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheens

Count me in as one of the ladies who were initially excited about the switch, at least sizing-wise. I'm 5'8", and my weight hovers around the max for Navy standards (that's as much detail as you're getting!) I fit reasonably well into the AA WXL. The chest fit snugly, but not obscenely (even in white), and the length was perfect. The hips fit tight and the tummy was pretty loose though, and this was what I was hoping the Anvil blanks would address. I was particularly excited about the vanity sizing, since the WMs seemed to be the nearest in size to the AA WXLs. I honestly can't remember the last time I fit into a women's medium anything.

Unfortunately, after reading the forums, I became very hesitant about buying the new blanks, even though I'm the target consumer. I dove in with "Almost Free" when it finally made it to print, because I just love that fishy. I still love the fishy, but I do not love the shirt. The top half fits fine - no neck or shoulder issues for me. The length is just barely there, but that's only because I'm un-trendy and wear medium-rise jeans. You'd definitely see flubber with low-rise. The problem is the bottom half. Even after washing and drying (I'm just not the kind of person who hang dries, sorry), it just hangs there, carelessly draped from my chest. It just looks sloppy. It's actually looser around my gut than the AA WXLs were, and much less flattering. I absolutely will not but another women's shirt here.

My hope lies in the MMs. I bought a "Playing Koi" v-neck during the special sale a little while ago (AA MM), and that fits more along the lines of the AA WXL, albeit with longer sleeves (which I don't mind - flatters my "biceps") and a looser waist. It's not perfect, but muchmuchmuch better than the Anvil WM. So in hopes of being able to buy shirts here regularly, I ordered a "Dandelion Drops" in MM, and I'm praying that it fits. I just hope it gets here before the reckoning, because if it fits, I'll replace my WM "Almost Free" with a MM, so I can comfortably wear the fishy in public.

Also, in a note to those looking to buy girl shirts from ShirtPunch, they run big. My WXL is much bigger than those from any other shirt site I've bought from. My guess is that they run similar to the Anvils here. Also, the colors are not true to the shirts on the models. Not even close. I bought a "No Power in the 'Verse" shirt that was supposed to be Kelly/Hunter green, and it showed up light olive green. Not cool.

Anyway, that's my (way more than) two cents. I've got my fingers crossed that the Anvil MM fits me well enough so that I can buy something other than totes and aprons (got one of each from the math sale, and I love them!)

Eyerate

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Eyerate

i was one of the ones surprised when the my new shirts came and they werent the incredible quality i was used to. especially after you kicked the price up 20% on us..

this horse has been flogged to death but i will not be purchasing any more shirts from you guys until you roll back to AA. these are absolute garbage. the neck is stretchy and cut awfully, the width is terrible, the cut is terrible. its all just.. trash. i've loved you guys for years and you completely pooped the bed on this one.

Quelyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quelyn

This is no bueno. I do not like that the length was shortened on these shirts. The length of the tees is really what sold me on woot shirts. I've spent a lot of dough on here getting a ton of your shirts, but I am really disappointed in this switch.

I am also annoyed in your socialization of this. I ordered a shirt, as I always do, having received no notice of change. Then I think "Oh no, I got a guys XL, this shirt is WAY too large for it to be a woman's XL. So I e-mail in. Then I get directed to this forum post telling me that the size was changed, so I got what I ordered. What?! Why am I supposed to read forums to know about your vendor changes? Why didn't you code in a warning before purchasing that would say "SIZES HAVE CHANGED PLEASE CHECK SIZING CHART". It's not hard.

Also, I am not a medium ANYWHERE. I'm a tall girl who is not skinny. I am an extra large. This shirt I got is a 2XL or 3XL. Now according to this sizing chart I should be getting a medium, and it's shorter than it used to be? The shirts also don't feel as nice, it's just generic t-shirt now.

I've read through this post and a lot of your customers are not happy with this. Add me to that list. Please consider the feedback of the people that keep you going and roll back to AA shirts. You increased our overall cost then pulled a cost-cutting maneuver. I thought better of you guys, to be honest.

geegee63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geegee63

Sorry to say this but I've tried the Anvil shirt and I didn't like it either. I think I gave it a fair chance. I wore it all day Saturday. I just didn't like the way it fit me. I ordered the same size but it seemed to cling to different spots. I could also notice the lenght difference too.
I may order again in the future if it is a great-gotta have design but overall I will probably not purchase too many.

On the other hand, I wore an AA shirt all of yesterday so... At least I have the old shirts to go back to.

bravobeater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravobeater

Please sign the petition for woot to go back to AA. Sign Here

mrdeeves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdeeves

just got my first TeeFury shirt today, and this shirt is 10x better than the anvil blanks. i'm a husky 2x, and unlike my anvil tee, the teefury shirt is nice and long, with sleeves that are proper length, a collar that is snug around my neck, and the material feels much sturdier although not quite as soft.

my Hey! Listen! Anvil tee is too short, too wide, and has a collar you could fit a basketball through.

and this teefury tee is made in mexico from fabric made in america.

for the extra 50 cents i'll be buying from them from now on. hopefully some of the designs here will trickle over there.

bardicwench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bardicwench

I'm very much not happy with the new Anvil blanks. I have narrow shoulders and a thin neck, and the top of the shirt looks like a badly made costume on me. As much as I LOVE the facehugger shirt on today's shirt.woot, I won't be buying it because there is no point in paying for a shirt that will make me look ridiculous. I don't like the way that the longer sleeves fit either.