quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

Anyone else notice soap smudges on the Anvil shirts? I wash both my Anvil and my AA shirts together (inside-out) in cold water. I've noticed whitish smudges on the Anvil shirts, but not on the AA. It has to be soap not rinsing completely out of the fabric, right?

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
quabaq wrote:... It has to be soap not rinsing completely out of the fabric, right?

That's what it sounds like ... not that I'd truly know. I'd have to willingly want one of the Anvil shirts first, y'know. ^_^

Cynicism aside, rather than blaming the shirts, try using less detergent. My rule of thumb is that if I can still smell the detergent after a wash, then too much was used.

rhiaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhiaw

I just ordered a woman's large shirt. I had ordered that size in the past and it fit me perfectly, which is hard to do because I am 6 feet tall and have a long torso. Anyways, I am currently 8 months pregnant and was ordering a shirt I really wanted, to wear after the baby comes. The OLD woman's large size is only slightly too small for the baby bump. The NEW woman's large size is so big that it hangs off my shoulders and completely hides my baby bump. These are not "slightly" bigger shirts. These are shirts for Jabba the Hut. When I placed the order, there was no notice of a sizing change or that this particular shirt had been affected by that. I would love to exchange for a smaller size but getting any real response from customer service is asking for a miracle and it is not like there is a number I can call to speak to a real human to get this sorted out. Unless I can get a real response and an exchange, this will be my last purchase with shirt.woot.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
rhiaw wrote:I just ordered a woman's large shirt. I had ordered that size in the past and it fit me perfectly, which is hard to do because I am 6 feet tall and have a long torso. Anyways, I am currently 8 months pregnant and was ordering a shirt I really wanted, to wear after the baby comes. The OLD woman's large size is only slightly too small for the baby bump. The NEW woman's large size is so big that it hangs off my shoulders and completely hides my baby bump. These are not "slightly" bigger shirts. These are shirts for Jabba the Hut. When I placed the order, there was no notice of a sizing change or that this particular shirt had been affected by that. I would love to exchange for a smaller size but getting any real response from customer service is asking for a miracle and it is not like there is a number I can call to speak to a real human to get this sorted out. Unless I can get a real response and an exchange, this will be my last purchase with shirt.woot.

I've found service@woot to be amazingly responsive; they've been nothing but wonderful, prompt, and polite to me. Did you email them at service@wootdotcom? You should get a near-immediate automated response with a ticket number; service typically follows up within 24 hours, but they don't work weekends and I think everyone at woot has been swamped with the transition to the new website, so it might take a few days. Alternatively, if you're on twitter, you could make contact with @wootservice.

The Anvil shirts are definitely sized very differently than the AA shirts; I'm more than a few inches shorter than you and the smallest Anvil shirts are far too large for me (plus, there have been a number of complaints about their quality, and Anvil shirts are not made in the U.S.; while I buy plenty of stuff not made in the U.S., it was part of how I justified spending my discretionary income on shirts!) - so while I'm defending woot service because I think they're great, I absolutely agree with you about the Anvil shirts.

Congratulations on your impending arrival; I hope the next month passes as quickly as the last month of pregnancy can pass! Best wishes for a quick (and safe) delivery.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

quabaq wrote:Anyone else notice soap smudges on the Anvil shirts? I wash both my Anvil and my AA shirts together (inside-out) in cold water. I've noticed whitish smudges on the Anvil shirts, but not on the AA. It has to be soap not rinsing completely out of the fabric, right?

I'm not sure, but your description reminded me of doing laundry in a place I lived briefly that had well water and a water softener unit. When wet laundry had detergent residue on it, that was my sign that the water softener was almost certainly low and needed to be filled; the residue was often concentrated on fabrics made of fibers that had been heavily treated before being woven (i.e, my jeans, but not my AA shirts). FWIW, if the water softener was low, I'd find similar white residue on the dishes in the dishwasher, and it would take forever to rinse off in the shower, so there seemed to be something about the water that it didn't rinse off soap well unless properly "softened." Not sure if you live in a place with hard water, but it's a thought.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
neuropsychosocial wrote:I'm not sure, but your description reminded me of doing laundry in a place I lived briefly that had well water and a water softener unit. When wet laundry had detergent residue on it, that was my sign that the water softener was almost certainly low and needed to be filled; the residue was often concentrated on fabrics made of fibers that had been heavily treated before being woven (i.e, my jeans, but not my AA shirts). FWIW, if the water softener was low, I'd find similar white residue on the dishes in the dishwasher, and it would take forever to rinse off in the shower, so there seemed to be something about the water that it didn't rinse off soap well unless properly "softened." Not sure if you live in a place with hard water, but it's a thought.

Thanks, that's probably it. Water softeners are much too much work to maintain. It's just weird that I only see it on my two Anvil Woot shirts.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
quabaq wrote:Thanks, that's probably it. Water softeners are much too much work to maintain. It's just weird that I only see it on my two Anvil Woot shirts.

If it's not rinsing out of the Anvil shirts to the point you can see it, it's likely not rinsing completely out of your other clothes, either...even if you can't see it. This can shorten the life of your clothes dramatically.
Google about adding baking soda to your laundry water (a very easy and inexpensive solution.)

ETA: You'll probably notice all of your clothes feel nicer (softer/less scratchy) to wear, even if you didn't notice that they weren't totally soft in the first place. (I'm wondering if this might be at least part of the complaints about Anvil shirts not being as soft as AA shirts---it's possible that their fabric fibers "hang on" to detergent in harder water more readily than other fabrics?
I have not noticed any significant difference in the softness of the 2 shirts...and I have VERY sensitive skin. I just thought I was getting lucky and getting "soft" Anvils while others were getting "rougher" ones. This might explain it.)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

howlinghill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howlinghill

Well the last woot shirt I bought was a size lg. in womens. Keep in mind I am 5-1 and weigh about 110 lbs. I just ordered three new woot shirts size W lg and they are frickin HUGE! Now what? I asked if they had changed the sizing and they sent me here! Very disappointed!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
howlinghill wrote:Well the last woot shirt I bought was a size lg. in womens. Keep in mind I am 5-1 and weigh about 110 lbs. I just ordered three new woot shirts size W lg and they are frickin HUGE! Now what? I asked if they had changed the sizing and they sent me here! Very disappointed!

Yep, that's been how the rest of us have felt since February.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
alexanackifl wrote:I'm just lurking and realizing how stupid this conversation is. You're complaining about an extra ounce, being made in a different country, and a slight size difference. Honestly, it's not a big deal. I like Anvil better.

I want to take this comment out behind the woodshed and make a man out of it.

Seriously, it is a t-shirt. People are acting like like woot has secretly been funding kitty death squads and a giant screen to block out all rainbows.

WOOT CHANGING SHIRTS MEANS THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!! ANVIL PERFORMS ABORTIONS UP TO 36 MONTHS!!! DIE WOOT, YOU TRAITORS TO HUMANKIND.

Some people need to dial down the outrage just a notch.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
ReginaFilangee wrote:I have not noticed any significant difference in the softness of the 2 shirts...and I have VERY sensitive skin. I just thought I was getting lucky and getting "soft" Anvils while others were getting "rougher" ones. This might explain it.)

The Anvils I've recieved were noticably scratchier just out of the bag. I ordered 2 shirts in AA that arrived on Anvils and I knew before I even looked at the tag that something was amiss. Before washing and after washing it is still quite noticeable to my skin that I'm in a lower quality shirt. My armpits itch and my back itches in Anvils - so I've never been able to keep one on for more than half an hour.

neuropsychosocial

newnie wrote:The Anvils I've recieved were noticably scratchier just out of the bag. I ordered 2 shirts in AA that arrived on Anvils and I knew before I even looked at the tag that something was amiss. Before washing and after washing it is still quite noticeable to my skin that I'm in a lower quality shirt. My armpits itch and my back itches in Anvils - so I've never been able to keep one on for more than half an hour.

If the sizing chart said the shirts would be printing on AA and they arrived on Anvil, be sure to shoot service@wootdotcom an email. They've been offering refunds rather than replacement shirts (when I think most of us would usually rather have replacements!), but they've been really good about it.

bounty42

neuropsychosocial wrote:If the sizing chart said the shirts would be printing on AA and they arrived on Anvil, be sure to shoot service@wootdotcom an email. They've been offering refunds rather than replacement shirts (when I think most of us would usually rather have replacements!), but they've been really good about it.

The problem with replacements is that they've obviously run out of AA shirts, and hand to start printing on Anvils. *side thought* I guess if you just had a shirt that fit like a car cover you could get a replacement shirt that fit more like a shirt, but it's still likely to have the same quality issues as the original Anvil shirt.

*side thought expanded* It occured to me (for the first time, which is weird) that a Woot Print on an Actual ANVIL would be AWESOME, and better received than a print on the current imported blanks. That's what I want next side sale: Squeeze toy Foam Anvils with Woots Logo Printed on them!!!

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

neuropsychosocial

bounty42 wrote:The problem with replacements is that they've obviously run out of AA shirts, and hand to start printing on Anvils.

Not always: woot has been making many errors with the AA/Anvil sizing charts. For example, I received Death on silver Anvil, even though women's sizes continued to be available in silver AA until at least... well, how would I know when woot ran out of silver women's AA blanks? Oh, yeah: I'm the person keeping track. Right. Well. Okay, woot had women's silver AA blanks as late as June 12, 2012* but sent me silver Anvil when the sizing chart said AA on May 13, 2012. Woot only did one printing of Death and they simply pulled the wrong blanks when they printed the WM and perhaps the other women's sizes. If they'd really wanted to make it right, they knew exactly how many women's shirts had been ordered - since Death was Reckoned by the time most of us received our shirts - and they easily could have reprinted and sent out a one-to-one replacement for the shirts that arrived on Anvil.

* Grammar Police was Reckoned on AA in women's sizes on June 12; The Keepers of the Word debuted on Anvil in women's sizes on June 6, 2012.

macxdmg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macxdmg

So you found a shorter shirt ... any chance for a Tall size to accomidate those ogre's amongst us? I like a slim shirt but I hate wearing a ... halter top?, just sayin'.

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
macxdmg wrote:So you found a shorter shirt ... any chance for a Tall size to accomidate those ogre's amongst us? I like a slim shirt but I hate wearing a ... halter top?, just sayin'.

I think you mean crop top. Halter tops are like tank tops where the straps are tied behind the neck. Think Marilyn Monroe's classic white dress from the standing over the grate scene in 'Seven Year Itch.'

neuropsychosocial

margiecakes wrote:I think you mean crop top. Halter tops are like tank tops where the straps are tied behind the neck. Think Marilyn Monroe's classic white dress from the standing over the grate scene in 'Seven Year Itch.'

Halter top is what I'd need to do with the Anvil blanks in order to keep the larger neckline from turning into a 1980's off-the-shoulder look.

bounty42

neuropsychosocial wrote:Halter top is what I'd need to do with the Anvil blanks in order to keep the larger neckline from turning into a 1980's off-the-shoulder look.

not feeling your material girl huh?

neuropsychosocial

bounty42 wrote:not feeling your material girl huh?

It's the hoop earrings; my neck just isn't long enough.

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
margiecakes wrote:

Seriously, it is a t-shirt. People are acting like like woot has secretly been funding kitty death squads and a giant screen to block out all rainbows.

WOOT CHANGING SHIRTS MEANS THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!! ANVIL PERFORMS ABORTIONS UP TO 36 MONTHS!!! DIE WOOT, YOU TRAITORS TO HUMANKIND.

Some people need to dial down the outrage just a notch.

This really amused me, mainly because I love sarcasm and I'm tired of the "I hate Anvil/I'd buy this if it was AA" remarks.

bounty42

aerc712 wrote:This really amused me, mainly because I love sarcasm and I'm tired of the "I hate Anvil/I'd buy this if it was AA" remarks.

Sadly I think she was serious!

I'm hoping that Woot gets tired of them too, and fixes it.

aerc712

bounty42 wrote:Sadly I think she was serious!

I'm hoping that Woot gets tired of them too, and fixes it.

Oh, I don't doubt that parts were. The embellishments were particularly entertaining though.

I know I'll probably get attacked for it, but I do wish that something would be said or done in regards to the continuing "I'd buy this if it was AA," "I can't shop here anymore," "Anvil's terrible" remarks. I doubt artists enjoy reading those because that's money that they lose too. Folks that read the boards with any sort of frequency see a bunch of those comments a day and it's just getting old. We get it, not everyone likes Anvil, but not everyone liked AA. There isn't some magical tshirt that is going to come down from the heavens and make everyone happy.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
aerc712 wrote:I know I'll probably get attacked for it, but I do wish that something would be said or done in regards to the continuing "I'd buy this if it was AA," "I can't shop here anymore," "Anvil's terrible" remarks. I doubt artists enjoy reading those because that's money that they lose too. Folks that read the boards with any sort of frequency see a bunch of those comments a day and it's just getting old. We get it, not everyone likes Anvil, but not everyone liked AA. There isn't some magical tshirt that is going to come down from the heavens and make everyone happy.

Anvil-lovers would be equally welcome to complain should Woot switch back to AA. Besides, even before the switch, there were people who wanted "bigger" or "taller" shirts, and they were welcome to voice their opinions.

It just happens that a lot of people don't like Anvil and prefer AA, and since the change wasn't advertised properly, there's still people finding out that what they thought they ordered wasn't what they got.

bounty42

aerc712 wrote:Oh, I don't doubt that parts were. The embellishments were particularly entertaining though.

I know I'll probably get attacked for it, but I do wish that something would be said or done in regards to the continuing "I'd buy this if it was AA," "I can't shop here anymore," "Anvil's terrible" remarks. I doubt artists enjoy reading those because that's money that they lose too. Folks that read the boards with any sort of frequency see a bunch of those comments a day and it's just getting old. We get it, not everyone likes Anvil, but not everyone liked AA. There isn't some magical tshirt that is going to come down from the heavens and make everyone happy.

In fact we're having this discussion on three different threads here simultaneously. As for the posts, the first (would have bought on AA) is good, it tells the artist the design isn't the reason sales are low, it tell Woot people are paying attention to blanks. The second is less so, but it's the kind of post I make. It's not that I don't want to buy Anvil, medically I can't wear their shirts. Hopefully the Humira I'm getting Wednesday fixes this. the final is pointless, and rude and really does need to stop.

As for the Magical answer, it's really simple: offer both. Hell, up-charge if it makes them feel better. $11 US first day for Anvil blanks, $13 first day for AA. $15 for any blank after day 1. If I thought it was viable I'd say go all-in and put Sweatshirts and Tanktops on first day sales. If I were woot I'd do it for 1 week anyways, just to see how popular it was. make it a 'special side sale'.

aerc712

4khaos wrote:Anvil-lovers would be equally welcome to complain should Woot switch back to AA. Besides, even before the switch, there were people who wanted "bigger" or "taller" shirts, and they were welcome to voice their opinions.

It just happens that a lot of people don't like Anvil and prefer AA, and since the change wasn't advertised properly, there's still people finding out that what they thought they ordered wasn't what they got.

Or maybe the Anvil supporters don't say much because of how vehemently people are against the switch. The second someone says something positive about the new blanks a riot begins and that person gets trampled by the angry horde.

If woot ever does switch back to AA, I'm guessing it won't be for awhile. The clusterf*ck that would ensue if a change back to AA happens anytime soon would be ridiculous. Every other post would be "Why did you bother changing in the first place?!"

Whatever company supplies the blanks, there will always be people that are unhappy. Either with the fit, texture, smell, whatever the heck people can find wrong with it, they'll lose their mind over.

I'm sick of the AA whiny comments. Grow up and get used to the switch or stop going to the site. Woot will notice the lack of revenue and lower site visits.

aerc712

bounty42 wrote:
As for the Magical answer, it's really simple: offer both. Hell, up-charge if it makes them feel better. $11 US first day for Anvil blanks, $13 first day for AA. $15 for any blank after day 1. If I thought it was viable I'd say go all-in and put Sweatshirts and Tanktops on first day sales. If I were woot I'd do it for 1 week anyways, just to see how popular it was. make it a 'special side sale'.

What are you on? In theory having both AA and Anvil sounds like a great option. Then actually think about it for a second. People can't handle checking the size chart now and figuring out what shirt to order. Having a choice between two companies that are very different in how they style their shirts would be insanity. Then there will also be the AHHHHH WOOT SCREWED UP AGAIN remarks when someone makes the understandable error of grabbing the wrong blank.

bounty42

aerc712 wrote:What are you on? In theory having both AA and Anvil sounds like a great option. Then actually think about it for a second. People can't handle checking the size chart now and figuring out what shirt to order. Having a choice between two companies that are very different in how they style their shirts would be insanity. Then there will also be the AHHHHH WOOT SCREWED UP AGAIN remarks when someone makes the understandable error of grabbing the wrong blank.

Nope. People order a WM and expect a shirt that's 33 inches in the chest and 26 3/8 because 4 months ago that's what they got. When the shirt is 38 inches (or more, stupid Anvils) in the chest, they're confused. If however, there had been TWO WM choices, they'd have stopped, and gone to see what the difference was Because it would be totally obvious that this may not be the shirt they got last time.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
aerc712 wrote:What are you on? In theory having both AA and Anvil sounds like a great option. Then actually think about it for a second. People can't handle checking the size chart now and figuring out what shirt to order. Having a choice between two companies that are very different in how they style their shirts would be insanity. Then there will also be the AHHHHH WOOT SCREWED UP AGAIN remarks when someone makes the understandable error of grabbing the wrong blank.

I honestly doubt that would happen if the styles are clearly differentiated. The problem currently is that regular people can't tell which blank is being used because you can only tell from the size difference and origin. Many don't even realise blanks have changed until they get their probably over-sized shirt.

aerc712

Right, because no one will get confused and choose one instead of the other. You all have a lot of faith in the geniuses that have already failed to order the right size.

neuropsychosocial

I'd be curious how many complaints GoodJoe gets from someone who thought they ordered a shirt on one color and it turned up on another. I'm guessing not very many. Boots, if you're around, any thoughts on that?

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
aerc712 wrote:Right, because no one will get confused and choose one instead of the other. You all have a lot of faith in the geniuses that have already failed to order the right size.

Yeah, I can't imagine it working out. I mean, we're not talking about TeeFury (which for the past two days, oodles of folks apparently can't read) ... but seeing how many Wooters still post and complain about something despite the fact that the answer was right in the thread like 3 posts up ... yeah, that'd only lead to greater confusion.

neuropsychosocial

Narfcake wrote:Yeah, I can't imagine it working out. I mean, we're not talking about TeeFury (which for the past two days, oodles of folks apparently can't read) ... but seeing how many Wooters still post and complain about something despite the fact that the answer was right in the thread like 3 posts up ... yeah, that'd only lead to greater confusion.

Take a look at home.woot today: how many people are really going to incorrectly use two down-drop boxes? It's been six or seven years since I did much online-survey design, but the consensus then was that people tend to get multiple-drop-downs correct (i.e., enter what they intend to enter) more often than with a single drop-down. Woot is never going to offer a two-blank option, but I'll note that developing names that distinguished the two from each other in a meaningful way, and then requiring deliberate selection of one or the other via drop-down, would likely eliminate much of the confusion. FWIW, I'd suggest something like "fitted women's sizes on AA" or "petite-cut women's sizes on AA" instead of just "AA blank" or "Anvil blank."

ETA: I find it very unlikely that woot would ever offer the shirts on two blanks and I'd recommend against it if I were advising woot. I mentioned distinguishing the names as a follow-up of sorts to this post. The only point that I'm actually trying to make it that there's a way to brand or market just about everything in order to make it accessible to a given company's customers. Narfcake, your point about teefury doesn't support your point particularly well: if teefury had linked to teeturtle, especially on Thursday, most of those reading-comprehension-fail posts would have been eliminated. Teefury either should have prohibited any display of ramy's art besides what was for sale at teefury, or allowed links to teeturtle. Customers are sheep, even if they don't realize it: it shouldn't be hard for companies to be smart herders. I can't fathom why/how so many do such a bad job at it.

hornduckie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hornduckie
novastarj wrote:Gotta read between the lines. It's all about cost. The "thin margins" tells the whole story.

They might state some ancillary reasons also (such as better fitting women's sizes), but in the end it's all about the money. A damn shame only a month after already raising the price.

The women's sizes are AWFUL. previously, women's extra large was slightly smaller than men's large. Now they are larger than mens large, and it's like putting on a tent. It's not a flattering fit at all. I'm not buying anymore of a cheaper made, more expensive to buy, outsourced worse fitting shirt.

hornduckie

ProfHotpants wrote:

I LOVE the women's blanks. I have had the same 5 women's Anvil blanks for three years. They're all different colors, so they're from different batches and they have held up beautifully. They are comfy, the fit is flattering, and the shirts haven't faded, twisted or fallen apart. They look like new. I am really thrilled with the new women's blanks.

I am severely disappointed in the womens shirts. They fit more like a tent, and I'm pretty much as standard hourglass shape so it's not like I have tiny shoulders with a big waist or something weird.

hornduckie

bluejester wrote:On a related side note:

I'd recommend putting a forewarning of the sizing change on the purchasing page. I thought that I'd check to see if there was one by clicking on a shirt from the reckoning.

If the sizes are even a little different (especially for the women folk) there likely needs to be several warnings of this change. (Just some thoughts after several years in the customer service/retail industry).

Or having, somewhere, the old sizing chart to compare to the new sizing chart. I personally don't like the idea of having to remeasure myself.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
neuropsychosocial wrote:If the sizing chart said the shirts would be printing on AA and they arrived on Anvil, be sure to shoot service@wootdotcom an email. They've been offering refunds rather than replacement shirts (when I think most of us would usually rather have replacements!), but they've been really good about it.

Don't worry I did! I ended up getting one of them in AA when I ordered Kid's randoms a month or so back

chaoswerecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaoswerecat

For today's woot (Settler Cats) I'd usually been going *Squeeeee* and buy it. Now I am again considering the sizes :S
WM flares too much at the belly, it makes me look fat. I dont like the Men's shirt so much, the prints are huge and they are either too tight around the chest or just not showing any shape.

Anyone experimented with adjusting the Women's shirts?

kmtfk6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmtfk6

Today was a day that I would buy a woot shirt, but paying an extra $2 for a shirt that won't fit... We need less awkward women's shirts.

risingserpent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages risingserpent

I'm guessing the sizes are still the huge women's sizes, but I'm really confused because the sizing chart in the FAQ has the smaller women's sizes. Can anyone confirm?

chaoswerecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaoswerecat
risingserpent wrote:I'm guessing the sizes are still the huge women's sizes, but I'm really confused because the sizing chart in the FAQ has the smaller women's sizes. Can anyone confirm?

you need to check the sizing chart linked from the t-shirt you want to buy. For today's settler cats, it is this
(which is the huge sizing)