3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

IMPORTANT: As the transition to the new shirts continues, you should always check the size charts prior to ordering your shirts. In addition, be sure to recheck the chart if you order again at a later date (i.e. from the Reckoning).

Thank you!

DISCUSSION THREADS

Inflational Material: Daily Shirt.Woot Prices Go Up By $2
Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

The big question is are they each looking out of their own individual window or does each monster occupy one pane of a larger, more traditional window?

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 91 Private Messages Thirdbase9

But they are all different in different ways.

I don't know.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Oh I get it

Also, aVEGers had a very short run as most kid friendly this week. It's about to get knocked out of place.

rockmasterflex69

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockmasterflex69

I can't figure out which one is supposed to be the odd man out. I'm immediately drawn to the octopus-y one, but i'm pretty sure the artist intended it to be the one with the bear.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Darn cute -- and the colors are nicely varied without being unsuitably bright.

jboshaw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jboshaw

nope, don't see it; they all look adorable to me!

45chel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 45chel

I didn't intend to look so eager, but as a monster with a teddy bear this shirt was a must!

ciannait

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciannait

I'm so glad to see this finally got some printing love!

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

The octopus doesn't have any ears or horns or paws or claws, so that's probably why it's the angriest. And it has its mouth open.

But I'm sure the artist meant the one holding the cute teddy bear.

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

I love the cartoony style that Firefrogh has going on here. Tt softens the over all feel of the monsters while still making it clear that the teddy hugging guy in the lower left is a bit of a goof ball.

Congrats on the print Firefrogh!

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Here's the story... of a man named Brady...

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

Blakegj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Blakegj

Nice shirt.
Too bad I've got two+ years to go until I feel inclined to buy again at Amazon's 20% hike.

66 Woots including doubles for most; ended 12-3-11 with Inevitable Betrayal... seems fitting.

besunami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages besunami

I'm soooo happy this won! Well deserved! I've already bought 2 and will be sharing it on Facebook.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Dude. That monster stole Garfield's bear.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

This shirt is so F'ing cute. WantWantWant.

KaraMiaTX

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KaraMiaTX

The one in the upper right reminds me of a Wookie. Obviously, someone didn't let him win.

mathking1992

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mathking1992

Congrats to firefrogh on a second 1st place derby entry in the past month.

lichme

quality posts: 2838 Private Messages lichme

Didn't the other 3 guys watch Monsters INC? Laughter is far more beneficial then fear. Such a waste, especially in this economy.

ciarlar

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ciarlar
skatimmy737 wrote:Dude. That monster stole Garfield's bear.

Pooky? No, he didn't smile.

dxdn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dxdn

I predict this shirt will overtake "The aVEGers!" as the most kid-friendly shirt in the Reckoning. Great design!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

Oh man, I got so excited! NO YELLOW BOX! I knew some of the Asphalt tees in the reckoning had switched over to Anvil, but I thought maybe someone had uncovered a secret stash of Asphalt AA tees somewhere in the Woot warehouse...

Then I took ThunderThighs' advice and checked the sizing chart. BOO. Yet again, having to pass on a shirt I REALLY want (I voted for it in both of its Derby appearances!) because it's on the crappy new blanks. Sorry Firefrog! (I probably would have waited until tomorrow or later to buy it if I were going to.)

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

Tegeril

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Tegeril

So now we're past the time where they make it clear whether it's Anvil or AA and instead have to look at the place of origin of the shirt?

Dot's Poetry Corner.

amemait

quality posts: 10 Private Messages amemait

No more "Made in USA" shirts? Bummer. I've purchased over 100 woot! shirts, thankful that they were made in USA. I guess that's over now. When woot! switches back to USA shirts, I'll come back. Until then, I leave very disappointed. On the bright side, I guess I'll save money.

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

well, i guess it's time to find out if i hate the new shirts or not.

beetlequeen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beetlequeen

www.gronkcomic.com

You're welcome.

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

I have not as yet ventured into the ShirtWoot world, but I might have to buy this one. My 4.5 yr old daughter has a "Bubba" bear that is her favorite, special lovey and she would love that one of the monsters has a "Bubba" too. Cute shirt!

And it is clear that the other monsters are unhappy and angry, but the little red guy is content with his lovey bear. Life is hard, make sure you've got your teddy!

moonlitday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonlitday

Unless that's merely a lure...

stay@homedad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stay@homedad

The other three must be grumpy because they're missing their special friends.

forgottentuesday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgottentuesday

I want this... On a onesie...

bzmcmc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bzmcmc
skatimmy737 wrote:Dude. That monster stole Garfield's bear.

That was my first thought when I saw the bear!

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

Darn. I was so happy that the new tshirt box wasnt there but then I checked the sizing chart and Honduras I was going to buy 2. Oh well. Looks like my Woot shirt days are officially over unless I snag an older design. Meh, now Im stuck with shirt punch and 6 dollar shirts cruddy thin quality cotton and poor iron-on prints. It's a shame these Honduras shirts shrink up but not in.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Yes, this one should've won the first time. I'm glad it took first place now, well deserved.

Just bought 2 like I said I was going to, one for me and one for my unborned nephew.

Congrats!

joolzie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joolzie

Love it! But also loved the AA shirts. Will have to think on it. :/

edit: and at 3:12 PM, the order is in! Too adorable.

gauman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gauman

Love the shirt, but not made in the USA killed it for me. Are you listening woot?

And bring back two for tuesday

padgie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages padgie

*rotates windows start button to make colors match shirt monsters*

ahhhh

GwenMarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GwenMarie

This is so freaking cute I had to get it, and shared it on fb, too.

My woots: Screaming Monkey, Random Crap, Sandisk Sansa View 8GB
Shirt woots: Now Let Me Get This Straight, Happy Birthday to Us, Hungry Bento, Jimmy... Is That You?, Tuesday is Gonna be Rough, Friends are Forever, Donut Panic!, Random Shirt, Ghosties, You are a Pirate!, Pirate Exercise, Random Shirt, PAINata, Cake or Pi?, Nevermore

danlecompte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danlecompte
gauman wrote:Love the shirt, but not made in the USA killed it for me. Are you listening woot?

Yeah yeah, you and everybody else. We all understand that you're morally indignant and so offended that they're single-handedly ruining the US economy with their greedy devil capitalism and lust for profits.

Are you this passionate in your crusading against the hundreds of dollars you gladly throw at other imported consumer goods every week? Most of that stuff is made in Honduras/Indonesia/Korea etc too. Where's your picket signs and organized rallies against that? Oh wait, that would be inconvenient and near impossible to avoid buying all those things.

So go ahead, keep making that stand. Fight the good fight. Deprive yourself of awesome t-shirts that you would really like to have because you're on some hypocritical high ground.

What do the tags in all of the rest of your clothes say? If those aren't all "MADE IN USA" then you really need to rethink your position here.