cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
Re: Sweet Revenge

Seriously how is this not winning? This is awesome.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
hellok wrote:
Spring Love Test by IwantSomethingOriginal, on Flickr

Hi,
The thumbnail and t-shirt images both suck. Please take a look at this larger version. I was rushed to upload in time.

thanks,
Hellok

Might want to review the rules. This isn't a color woot offers, and you seem to have more than the max number of spot colors.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

kmmkmc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmmkmc

So beautiful. Love the colors.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
j5 wrote:Here are my WAG. The artists styles are a lot harder to pick out on this one.

DJTweekNYC: Foxitall
Grrlmarvel: Little Bunny spewspew
JRWorkshop: Llame-A
Kevlar51: Drunktopus
Walmazan: Chunder Panda
Boots: Pukeguin
Chumpmagic: Incoontinent
Drakxxx: Cat Ulent and Rat Ulent, the Flat Ulent brothers.
fFshbiscuit5: Spurtle the Turtle
Marzipanapple: Koala T. Hooch
Midgerock: Plasterpuss
odysseyroc: Reservoir hotdog.

Sorry, I'm the Koala.

nnjerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nnjerman

tarmangmilikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarmangmilikins

It looks way too simple, Meepee. It has no legs. It looks like a round ball with some designs on it.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Gosh Darn Feel Good P.O.S.S.E. Springtime Friends

I tried my best to capture everyone's style while inking their sketches, but i am not perfect, so I understand the greater challenge presented this round.

Here is the run down for all that are curious:

DJTweekNYC: Koala
Grrlmarvel: Platypus
JRWorkshop: Llama
Kevlar51: Fox
Walmazan: Panda
Boots: Bunny
Chumpmagic: Raccoon
Drakxxx: Penguin
fFshbiscuit5: Turtle
Marzipanapple: Octopus
Midgerock: Rat and Cat (the rainbow boofers)
Odysseyroc: Hotdog

tarmangmilikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarmangmilikins
meepee wrote:Thanks Omar! I love you!

Again, a bit simple.All the others have very complex designs. You have got to step it up.
-Tarman G Millikins

bbigdoggs2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbigdoggs2
Re: Bluebonnets

I liked the other shirt color better, but still GMV.

scfrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scfrome
Re: Five more minutes please...

Please resubmit on a template and without snot bubble! I'll vote!

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
D3lusional wrote:The slutty outfit. They print these on kids shirts for procreate sake.

Says the person who had to be censored.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Dirt Buggies

Hey thanks Ian! I love your work. :^)

Spiritgreen

Re: Allergies Stink!

Really like how you drew the flower, fb5. Great design!

duross12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duross12
javawomen1 wrote:I love this design, I would buy a t-shirt with this design.

thank you i tryed to spring it up a bit wasnt sure if it was gonna make it past the first round of rejections

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: The Start of Spring

Why not Rite of Spring? Much more fun

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac
Re: Springtime is for lovers

I love this so much. My bunnies would totally approve of me wearing this.

flemtone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages flemtone
Re: April Flowers

I'm really surprised this isn't further up in the standings. Great effect, very atmospheric (get it? *rimshot* )

A great 'lazy day' design. GMV.

korrix13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages korrix13
Re: Spring Invasion

Should make it like atari space invader's. A Missile defence type game. would be cool xD.

alicecarback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alicecarback
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Way to re-open old wounds. Real solid show that was.

Same. I loved that show.

alicecarback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alicecarback
samandliz09 wrote:Reminds me of the show "KINGS" that got cancelled...

:'( that show was so good

Spiritgreen

Re: Secret Recipe

I've never eaten a peep, and this is still one of my favorites this week. +1

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Spring

Nooooo, how did this fall out of the fog? There were a lot of great designs this week, but this was the only one I was going to buy. I'm a sadpony now.

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: the bees are out

that bear is ridiculous! nice work.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Spiritgreen wrote:I've never eaten a peep, and this is still one of my favorites this week. +1

Thanks! I'd say go ahead and try one... but then your whole world would change, possibly not for the better.

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Re: Dirt Buggies

So at my work we do driving games and this idea would make a great mobile game. Seriously. Great idea.

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat
ChronoSquall14 wrote:This is a beautiful design, but I can't help but feel like it should be off-center.

I agree to that also.
Wish it had the bass clef in there too. But, I love the design either way.

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat
Re: spring hare!

I seriously love this design. It's so pretty. And the fact it wouldn't be on a black or grey shirt just makes me happy. Love it.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: From Winters Grasp

Awesome GMV+1

izziechickadee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izziechickadee
Re: The Start of Spring

Well done! Being a musician, I appreciate the use of some of the score, it looks like. I hope this gets made!!!!

harleyq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harleyq

This is so beautiful.

Re: Ninja Rabbit

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas
Re: Veg of the Day

and

Re: Sneaky Thief

These are both adorable, but I'm not sure what-all they has to do with spring. Spring is the time for planting and sprouting, not harvesting fully grown vegetables. Carrots, specifically, can be harvested at any time once they're big enough, so you could expect to be pulling them throughout the LATE spring, summer, and fall (because you probably planted them in the early spring). Fishing is generally considered a summer pastime.

So these are springy because they contain rabbits - but not the Easter bunny (which is the only rabbit that I would legitimately consider spring-ish)? They're not doing anything related to spring/easter/whatever.

I just can't believe that having bunnies in the images was all it took for several hundred people to NOT notice that these images were off topic.

[Artists please note, I think that both of the images are absolutely adorable and probably would have upvoted them in a heartbeat in an on-topic derby. The quality of the work is unrelated to my rant.]

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero
stingray69 wrote:Maybe "hand drawn" wasn't the best way to put it. I guess I mean to say that some of your designs don't feel cohesive as a single work. For example, this one is really good except the bird really stands out (which makes more sense after reading your comment). I don't know if it's just the color or not. In spring symphonia the treble clef has a hard edge all the way around instead of blending or morphing into the plants. I guess it's the blending that doesn't feel right to me. You combine these graphics and sometimes they don't feel like they're fully blended or integrated into a whole. I guess that's the challenge, though. I think you did a great job of that on Astral Ark (which I bought!). You used even more individual graphics on that one but you managed to seamlessly blend them together into a cohesive whole.

it's intersting, i know how to improve these designs now, specially spring symphonia.One thing i forgot to say, i like to search new ways, i like to be surprised when i create things,i don't really know what kind of things i 'll do tomorrow,i work by series, an idea bringing another one.
The astral ark serie ( i made 4) began cause i tested something on illustrator , i created some brushes with metallic structures and antennas i shot near a train station, this way i made the kind of roller coater on it.And this opened so many doors, i don't know if i'll have time to have a look inside all of them.So many things to do, and not so many time.

riveroffeathers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riveroffeathers
Re: Spring Awakening

I really like this design. However the only thing was that I feel the blossom is quite squished. I personally feel the flower vines could have been extended downward a bit and faded out. I do love the design though ^^ Very well rendered.

GeorgiaPeachiePie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeorgiaPeachiePie
dotharp wrote:I LOVE THIS CUTE BUNNY! PLEASE VOTE!!!

Very cute!!

I love a good WOOT!

dvjenkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvjenkins

Bunny character looks pretty familiar.

gayemeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gayemeyer

Oh Dear, You ARE ranting, aren't you.

Adelas wrote:These are both adorable, but I'm not sure what-all they has to do with spring. Spring is the time for planting and sprouting, not harvesting fully grown vegetables. Carrots, specifically, can be harvested at any time once they're big enough, so you could expect to be pulling them throughout the LATE spring, summer, and fall (because you probably planted them in the early spring). Fishing is generally considered a summer pastime.

So these are springy because they contain rabbits - but not the Easter bunny (which is the only rabbit that I would legitimately consider spring-ish)? They're not doing anything related to spring/easter/whatever.

I just can't believe that having bunnies in the images was all it took for several hundred people to NOT notice that these images were off topic.

[Artists please note, I think that both of the images are absolutely adorable and probably would have upvoted them in a heartbeat in an on-topic derby. The quality of the work is unrelated to my rant.]

msgmissy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msgmissy
ignaciomacri wrote:Thanks guys!

Ugh! I was really rooting for this one to reach the FOG - of all the entries this week, this one's my fav. Such a clever and fresh execution with a whimsical feel that I just can't help but love. If not here, I do hope this gets printed elsewhere.

horsetrainer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages horsetrainer
Adelas wrote:These are both adorable, but I'm not sure what-all they has to do with spring. Spring is the time for planting and sprouting, not harvesting fully grown vegetables. Carrots, specifically, can be harvested at any time once they're big enough, so you could expect to be pulling them throughout the LATE spring, summer, and fall (because you probably planted them in the early spring). Fishing is generally considered a summer pastime.

So these are springy because they contain rabbits - but not the Easter bunny (which is the only rabbit that I would legitimately consider spring-ish)? They're not doing anything related to spring]

Seems a bit of a myopic viewpoint. And that WAS just your opinion, right? There are wooters all over the world, with different growing seasons. Even so, here on the mid eastern seaboard of the U.S.A. we just pulled quite tasty potatoes that we had missed last fall. In Montana we have pulled carrots during the winter, the ground there makes for great natural cold storage . I for one love this shirt and think the design is quite appropriate, including young bunnies getting into mischief. Here in my state it is very much the season for young rabbits.

Imo

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos
Re: April Flowers

This is awesome, however a bit large for a print.

Yup.

Goatherder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Goatherder
Re: Rekindled

Wow. Why am I only now seeing this, when it's too late to vote for it 732 times. Gorgeous.