wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Is popular the expression Continental Breakfast in the States? cause I wanted to do something related to that

Thanks!:D

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
wirdou wrote:Is popular the expression Continental Breakfast in the States? cause I wanted to do something related to that

It is in fact, at hotels and such... I love it when they have bear claws and waffles.

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1
shikausstan wrote:It is in fact, at hotels and such... I love it when they have bear claws and waffles.

Bear claws- now there's a breakfast food that's perfect for this derby.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
Dolemite wrote:To me, I don't think it fits the theme of "Breakfast Mascots", but I'm interpreting it very literally.

I'd like to see others weigh in. Does this meet with the "Breakfast Mascot" theme?

Not sure, but there is that line of Ninja blenders...throwing stars, fruit, smoothie....maybe that's too far to stretch or too close to the game app "Fruit Ninja"??

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Requesting a vixen anthro in one of these designs...? :D

(Don't college people eat cereal too?)

NoF
Urries!

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
j5 wrote:NoF
Urries!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4LCWZECS7g

You sure? They're the next big thing, y'know!

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

TobiasAmaranth

benjaminleebates wrote:I've learned my lesson about adding attractive female anthros to my submissions... Never again.

Well, while done fairly well, your idea is simply 'cute pinup on a shirt', which doesn't really fly here regardless of the subject. My suggestion is more of one for comedic cuteness, possibly some joke targeting a college audience.

Besides, for all the male anthro cereal mascots, I can't think of any female anthro ones...

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

two cereal mascot ideas - either good?

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan

[quote postid="4921500" user="nathanwpyle"]two cereal mascot ideas - either good?

I think your pheonix is a good idea. Needs lighter colors and more glow though.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
leprechaungirl wrote:Dang! you're right! But anthropomorphic food is totally Walmazan. *gasp* They should do one together! Walmazan could do the anthropomorphic food and Bootsboots could do the catchy slogan to go with it!!! :D

Now I wanna see how they'd work together!

I hope they don't do one, because it would probably win, then i'd be even more disappointed about not being able to buy shirts here anymore. #stupidanvil

grayehound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grayehound
wirdou wrote:Is popular the expression Continental Breakfast in the States? cause I wanted to do something related to that

It is indeed...I was thinking along the same lines, my idea having an English muffin fighting a croissant over a cup of coffee. Wasn't sure if it's "mascot"-y enough tho.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
nathanwpyle wrote:two cereal mascot ideas - either good?

Infinite Loops sounds like a novels concept. Something like, "The Breakfast Treat That Never Ends!"

eeschultz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eeschultz

I'm sorry, but this derby theme is cracking me up. Not breakfast, but breakfast mascot - beyond that, a breakfast mascot that doesn't reference pop culture - though a breakfast mascot itself is a pop culture concept! It's bending my mind! Oh, woot, you make my brain giggle!

I'm excited to see what the artists come up with, because I'm too inside-the-box to have any idea what to make of this!

ericire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericire

Somebody please do something with this!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/little-chocolate-donuts/280260

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

I am a sucker for phoenixes (is that how you say it?) And i would buy that in a heartbeat!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

I bought this cereal and all that is in it are 8s. I want my money back.

You used the same bowl in each design, I am assuming you aren't intending the turtle to have infinite symbols, what will they be?

haxrfun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haxrfun

I'm still waiting for someone to design a shirt with a grapefruit riding a gray horse. "The Dark Horse". Too bad I have no drawing skills. Lol..

TobiasAmaranth

Orangina. Naturally!

More Orangina Ah, the French are such kooks. :3 Orange juice is close to breakfast right?

ChuckleNorris

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ChuckleNorris

Not sure how many people will get this, but it's worth a shot.

btomell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btomell

I could be wrong, but isn't awkward turtle a pop-culture thing?

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

Here's what I got for tomorrow. Any thoughts?

duross12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duross12
midgerock wrote:Here's what I got for tomorrow. Any thoughts?

i like it

turningpoints

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turningpoints

Here is what i have so far, any suggestions?

Wakey Wakey Eggs 'n' Bakey

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Awesome illy. But maybe just call it "Bacon and Egg"? Also, maybe some plussing to the top of the egg? But seriously, this is WIN.

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
SkekTek wrote:Awesome illy. But maybe just call it "Bacon and Egg"? Also, maybe some plussing to the top of the egg? But seriously, this is WIN.

Thanks ShekTek. My thought was they were detectives with the egg being "Detective Eggs" or do you mean the title of the design? And what do you mean by "plussing"?

jstjred

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jstjred

Ron Swanson likes it

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Now I'm craving bacon. Thanks, woot!

(off to raid the freezer; baconbaconbaconbacon!!!!)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Here's mine

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie

Hopefully I can throw this together, but I think I'm gonna do...
8-bits cereal now with Marshmellow 1's and 0's. I'll make some fun characters out of small pixel bites.
Any thoughts?

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

Had two ideas, but only had time to finish one. Maybe I'll work something out over the weekend.

Yeah, so there's that...

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Fortafide wit Iorn!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
Radscoolian wrote:Fortafide wit Iorn!

I got the blood joke right away but the spelling thing was a total facepalm once I figured it out

this means this is an excellent idea

Radscoolian

Is this a phoenix?- I thought it was an owl because of the infinity symbol eyes. Perhaps you could emphasize the flame wings a little more. Also, a larger beak would make it less owl like.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
Radscoolian wrote:Fortafide wit Iorn!

Is the "marshmellow" miss-spelling also intentional? I ask just because so many people do get that one wrong (a pet peeve for someone who makes her own).

I think this is cute but I'm not sure if it's too much of a disconnect between the two jokes. Something to find out in the voting!

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia
benjaminleebates wrote:I've learned my lesson about adding attractive female anthros to my submissions... Never again.

There's a trick to doing it in a "non-furry" way, but the difference is pretty subtle.

Radscoolian

xazothia wrote:I got the blood joke right away but the spelling thing was a total facepalm once I figured it out

this means this is an excellent idea

Thanks! Vampires got to eat breakfast too.

Nekkochan

bluejester wrote:Infinite Loops sounds like a novels concept. Something like, "The Breakfast Treat That Never Ends!"

The cereal that keeps you full forever! Kind of the everlasting gobstopper of the cereal world.

It really made me giggle - but I did read "owl" first rather than "phoenix." Probably the added glow and a little more detail someone else suggested would fix that.

Radscoolian

Nekkochan wrote:Is the "marshmellow" miss-spelling also intentional? I ask just because so many people do get that one wrong (a pet peeve for someone who makes her own).

I think this is cute but I'm not sure if it's too much of a disconnect between the two jokes. Something to find out in the voting!

Thanks! There all intensional.

Nekkochan

Radscoolian wrote:Thanks! There all intensional.

I thought so - but I had to ask or it would bug me ;) Good luck with the derby, I think your work is always so strong.