Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: SandWitch

This is way cool. I'd totally buy it

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Owls for Breakfast ? (v3)

Also for future reference: anything entered this late in the contest has a very low chance of getting into the fog. In fact, most entries after Sunday don't do well. Every now and then you will see an exception, and there is always a chance for an Honorable Mention. But most of the voting goes on over the weekend, when people who can't check woot at work get to see what's been submitted. Another block of votes comes in on Monday from people who don't have home computers but that group is getting very small.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
omarfeliciano wrote:Why so sleepy? lol

He's not sleepy, he just has a very low metabolic rate.

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: Tongue Twister

yeahhh... say that three times fast!

and six days slow =[

feel the hunger and the danger. waffle wolf! awoooo... om nom nom nom.

elessia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elessia
Re: My Morning Sidekick

This is sooo cute! I just love your designs! I love looking through the derby and spotting the walmazan entries! You have such a style of your own that is so endearing!

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Sleep? What's That?

Amazing!!!

dijay

Re: It's 5a.m. Somewhere

Hahaha. So funny :D

hellok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellok
Re: Cream of Evil

It came from...YOUR MOTHER'S CUPBOARD!

Hope you guys like it. They love you.

falysestormborn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falysestormborn

So cute! Super Coffee saves the day.

dijay

Re: Not So Happy Hotcake

Hahaha. Hilarious :D

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: plutos

I... like it!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Pixel Pixie's 8 Bit Bytes

Dude, I had similar concept. Except, I was going to use a 8-bit bunny-nerd with chest high slacks. It was going to be called bytes-n-bits.
But then when I more carefully read the rules, it didn't say anything about making up a new breakfast food. So I stopped. Nice work tho.

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana
Re: Super banana to the rescue!

Cool Bananas. And on my favorite color. This was made for me!

CoolBana

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

As I'm currently on a semi-competitive-style diet which includes cream of rice for breakfast ( o_0 ) I can certainly appreciate this design.

paigeg

Re: Breakfast Ninja

How can I eat the bacon if I can't see it?

paigeg

Re: Cereal Mascot Cereal

Kinda gross, though the tie stuck between the teeth made me laugh.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Sugar Frosted Binary Bits (V2)

cheers besunami!

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
Re: General Custard

This is AWESOME.

yobaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yobaker
Re: Plight of the Breakfast Egg

Disappointed to see this fall out of the fog...you always have great designs!

capfund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capfund
dwnmoser wrote:Seriously, you've never typo'ed the wrong there/their/they're? I have, several times. Just because it's a common grammar mistake doesn't mean it can't be a typo as well.

It does in fact mean it isn't a typo when you don't know what the correct way to use a word. Typo's are when you make a mistake while -get this- TYPING... If I said, have a peace of pie, that wouldn't be a typo, but rather I just used the wrong word. I don't get how you can argue it is a typo when you in fact yourself say it is a common grammar mistake...

melangellm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melangellm

Bear shaped bottles are common for honey, yes, but not exclusive to any one company.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Re: Sugar and Steam

This shirt's status outside of the fog is a travesty (my wallet disagrees, but I'm not asking for its opinion). I would have purchased one for me and one for my son, but as it is, I just hope I see it again someday - as an honorable mention derby winner or on another site, I really don't care.

whovian42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whovian42
Re: Eggcellently Prepared

teeheee, i love the concept, especially the over easy one, and sunny side up is so kawaii :P

alna09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alna09
Re: Sleep? What's That?

I <3 it! Hope it prints!

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite
krissalus wrote:I'd say "Bring it!" but yours would probably win. Alternatively, we could get some more foods with countries in their names and get a Breakfast Olympics going.

We need to get an English muffin involved and gang up on him.

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite
krissalus wrote:I'd say "Bring it!" but yours would probably win. Alternatively, we could get some more foods with countries in their names and get a Breakfast Olympics going.

How about we call it The Hunger Games? giggle

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
ApeLad wrote:Thanks! That's what it's gonna say on my tombstone!

lol!

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
DrunkCat wrote:Honestly now, it's getting to the point where you guys might as well feel sad that the Earth isn't flat anymore.

(obligatory pedantry) While you're free to be irritated by people harping on it, there's a difference between changing a human naming classification and a fundamental misunderstanding about the shape of matter.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange
Re: Lucky Pig

This is so simultaneously morbid and hilarious. I would buy it if I didn't find bacon disgusting. Ham is okay though!

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Super banana to the rescue!
artgirl929 wrote:Looks good GMV

Thanks artgirl!

coolbana wrote:Cool Bananas. And on my favorite color. This was made for me!

hehe it looks like it! =)

Vote!

jasneko

Re: Muffin Man

Thanks Dolemite, and lonelypond!

reluctantfire wrote:Love this clean elegant drawing style! He'd look great with a monocle too

Thank you! I am pleased with the way it turned out. And I garee he would look great with a monocole, good idea!

Vote!

Carl50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Carl50
Dolemite wrote:Before you tell me that Candadian bacon is round. Please note that when illustrated it looks like bologna. Simple as that. I knew what I was doing and I did it anyways, so NYAH!

And if you still think I did wrong, just remember the 2nd to the last line of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 theme:

"I should really just relax."

Maybe a little Meat on the Mountie?

Carl50

Dolemite wrote:Where's the "Have you seen this child" picture on the carton?

Ya. Maybe one of my kids!

jsscpetrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsscpetrie
Re: Slow Loris Coffee

I love this! It reminds me of the slow loris being tickled video!

jasneko

wirdou wrote:And the last one...no more submissions....hahahaha I'm too bad at that slogans stuff... hahahah but this derby gave me the chance to work on some anthropomorphic food characters :D

I wouldn't want to drink it, but love the drawing style (and font!) of this wirdou!: )

Vote!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: Type O's

Well thats definitely not all thats wrong with it. The cheerio looks like a photo. The background has a water mark on it... and on and on...

jasneko

Re: Best Friends

Oh yes they are!:D

Vote!

jfsiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
paigeg wrote:How can I eat the bacon if I can't see it?

I would imagine the answer to be something like "You must see the bacon with your mind, only then can you eat it". Well at least it sounds like something a ninja would say.

Carl50

Re: Le Creped Crusader

This Shirt I Must Have! I'm calling favors fore this one.

rachyrawr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachyrawr
Re: Tongue Twister

Love the design! Personally think it would be better without the text though... Just me