cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
skatimmy737 wrote:This is one of those awesome designs that utilizes the shirt color to its full potential. Very nice work!

i agree but... i don't like grey.

lovely design though, it has that Ochopika cute we have come to love.
(also, if i had bought this, Ochopika would have been in the lead - together with walmazan and patrickspens - for artist i bought most shirts from)

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor
skatimmy737 wrote:This is one of those awesome designs that utilizes the shirt color to its full potential. Very nice work!

I totally agree with you.

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor
cptgone wrote:i agree but... i don't like grey.

(also, if i had bought this, Ochopika would have been in the lead - together with walmazan and patrickspens - for artist i bought most shirts from)

I own 5 artist shirts. Can't believe it was reckoned away. Atleast some new wooters might be able to grab one in the next randoms.

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

Ive been trying to get a hold of a hugasaurus rex shirt for my son but this will do nicely! He's a hugger!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Love it Ochopika!
I also only see 7 legs....
Reminds me of Octavian from the Animal Crossing games

So glad to see it's in AA for women!

In for 1.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

So ... are they on AA because they still have a lot of shirt blanks in that color? Does that mean if someone designs a shirt on red or pink or light blue or some other not-common woot shirt color, it will probably also be on AA?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I quoted the yellow button when I saw this: "I WANT ONE!"

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

morgankohl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl

Congrats, Ochopika! AND...you can actually fit into your own shirt! Double congrats! Haha
I think Woot might actually get some money out of me today...

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
easysailor wrote:I own 5 artist shirts. Can't believe it was reckoned away. Atleast some new wooters might be able to grab one in the next randoms.

I think you misread his quote. He/She's not talking about the cat shirt.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
viviankb wrote:So ... are they on AA because they still have a lot of shirt blanks in that color? Does that mean if someone designs a shirt on red or pink or light blue or some other not-common woot shirt color, it will probably also be on AA?

They are supposedly on AA. Whether or not you actually receive it on AA is a different story. As far as the color goes, they seem to be playing around with what they put on Anvil vs. AA. Colors that were supposedly on Anvil have randomly had designs issued on AA. I think they might be testing how AA vs. Anvil impacts sales, but that's a total guess on my part.

catlavander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catlavander
wispydream wrote:Does anyone else hear a narrator in the the background going, "THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE!"

That's exactly what I thought!

mmmmm....

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
viviankb wrote:So ... are they on AA because they still have a lot of shirt blanks in that color? Does that mean if someone designs a shirt on red or pink or light blue or some other not-common woot shirt color, it will probably also be on AA?

For now, yes. But as you can see, they're even out of silver for the kids sizes, so all of this is just a matter of time.

taz3781

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taz3781

This shirt is awesome. I wish I wasn't broke. O.o

christyvaught

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christyvaught

Squeeeeeee!! I love this soooooo much!!!

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

This is beyond precious, beyond amazing but it is Spring and gray is utterly gray. I want to have a great day...not a gray day.
Cute...GETTING CUTER... SO SO CUTE...almost about to push the buy button but the gray sharted all over me.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very cute + cool. Congrats ocho'!

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Robots?! Cephalopods?! Together!? niiiceee!
Great Work!!!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

He or she's a hugger not a fighter. Congrats ochopika!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

hahahahah how such a cute monster robot could destroy a city! free hugs is the answer

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Oh My Fruitful Garden! The cuteness! Ahh, can't stand it! Must buy!

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

This is super adorable, Ochopika! Congrats on the print.

pelagikos14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pelagikos14
ochopika wrote:Hi! Thanks, everyone for the nice comments!

(...and yes, I am a girl. The rest of the artist description is correct, I am pretty nervous about cleaning my fridge.)

Love it! so cyoooot!! My first official woot purchase.
(My first first being bought at a second hand store)

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

Hurrah! I was hoping to score a silver shirt before AA was all gone-- I am not a fan of white, but the silver is very pale and will be a good substitute for white during the summer for me.

Plus,

kevlar51 wrote:Robots?! Cephalopods?! Together!? niiiceee!

basically sums up my feelings about the design. + hugs, too.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

The inconsistency in women's shirt sizing is really annoying.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
pappardelle wrote:I want to buy this. Problem is the size chart and link to a post showing someone got an Anvil shirt when the size chart indicated AA... makes me weary. I love this design, but Woot needs to get things straight. I don't want to buy an XL AA only to end up with an XL Anvil which will be a tent on me - even with the preggo belly!

I'd have to order a M in Anvil. Biiiig size difference here.

Same here. (Except the 'preggo' part. Congrats!)

Hey, Shirt.Woot -- can you confirm that these will actually be AA shirts?

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
tabaddon wrote:Hey, Shirt.Woot -- can you confirm that these will actually be AA shirts?

I pulled the trigger. I sure hope I ordered a WXL AA shirt I can actually wear and not a WXL Anvil shirt I can only schlub around the house in.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I love this design and wanted to purchase it for myself, but I will only buy/wear AA. So I sent an email to service earlier today to ask for confirmation that the ladies' shirts will be printed on AA. I received a reply confirming that they would be. So I bought the shirt!

I hope this encourages anyone else who's been on the fence.

lilnursey84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lilnursey84

General question: how do you get woot hoodies and long sleeve tees? Thanks

when life gives you lemons, squirt life in the eye!

pokemongood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pokemongood
lilnursey84 wrote:General question: how do you get woot hoodies and long sleeve tees? Thanks

Usually you have to wait for a special side sale/event like the paper one going on right now.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

cptgone wrote:i agree but... i don't like grey.

Awww! Thank you! I chose gray pretty deliberately for this design so that it looked like it was from a black and white movie. I knew some people were tired of gray, but it wouldn't work on any other color. I'm glad you at least like the design, though.

This is a little off topic, but is on the topic of "gray shirts": While thinking up a derby design I've realized why there are so many gray woot shirts. No one likes white, cream, or yellow. Those colors never win the derby, except for the watercolors one where they were the only options, lol. Any daily designs in those colors don't usually last long either. The only other light-colored or neutral shirts are the grays. I love the cream color and I think it's a great neutral color to work on, but I'll pick gray instead if it's going in the derby. The yellow is nice too, its not very saturated...pretty neutral as well.

So, there you have it! More support for cream, white, and yellow will maybe equal less gray?

mirimocat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirimocat

Love it! The tiny splash of red on the greyscale shirt is just perfect.

The fact that it's on AA is icing on the cake.

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982

I would like to say for the record.... HOORAY that this shirt is (supposedly) on AA blanks. I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise. I will be severely disappointed if I receive a (much too large) Anvil shirt instead. Woot, you guys REALLY can't be changing blanks on us halfway through production and continue filling orders based on the size that was ordered (based on the AA size chart) since there's such a huge discrepancy in the sizing between AA and Anvil (for ladies). I was a good little wooter and screen capped the size chart. Don't make me use it in an email to customer service! So excited! <3

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 904 on a mix of AA for men and women, Anvil for kids.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: sheanabeana
Last purchase time: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 11:58:51 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 35.499s
Woot wage: $3,753.00
Woots sold: 904

Another night with no posting of sales post mid-midnight after a half-hour.

First day sales 904

jrodder22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrodder22

If anyone is in need of a Men's Medium, I have one. message me at naterod94@facebook.com