WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #244: Breakfast Mascots closed for voting at noon today. Three of these designs will go on sale one at a time over the next three days - the rest will go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

Type-O's by Radscoolian
Plight of the Breakfast Egg by BootsBoots
Sleep? What's That? by omarfeliciano
Pixel Pixie's 8 Bit Bytes by cpresti
Lucky Pig by Spiritgreen
My Morning Sidekick by walmazan
Honest Packaging by ramyb
COFFEE! by fablefire
Bacon and Eggs by midgerock

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis

One "Type O's" for me, please! By far the funniest t-shirt I have seen on here in a while!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

I know I don't have a chance to win this one because my design fell from the Fog yesterday for a couple of hours and then reentered. But hey, maybe an Honorable Mention... wink, wink...

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

My guess is that Honest Packaging and Type-O's are going to be among the 3. I haven't followed enough to guess which is the 3rd contender, however.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Honest Packaging will likely take top spot, followed by Typos and then Walmazan's coffee guy.

At least that's what I think the break down will be. And to be honest, the fat squirrel with crumbs on his face proclaiming that there's no nutritional value but can't stop eating them...well, it actually makes me chuckle.