zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

That is one FAT squirrel!

Honest packaging, indeed.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Nice! I was gunning for this one! Congrats!

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

This stuff is good but you haven't lived until you've tried Chocolate High Fructose Corn Syrup Crunch.

Narfcake

Not time squirrels graced the front of a cereal box either.

(As a side note, I actually have an original production cel and the accompanying sketch from this skit.)

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

It looks like the adult sizes are on AA blanks. (Does happy dance & hits the big yellow button....yep, I *DO* want one)

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

Remember when it was called "Super Sugar Crisp"? Or "Sugar Frosted Flakes"? Its hard to buy something called "Super High Fructose Corn Syrup Crisp".

roysterer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages roysterer

What I wonder is how many of these will sell in the larger sizes. Mocking oneself with one's own t-shirt would take either a huge amount of self confidence or a huge deficit of self confidence.

Narfcake

Quasiskunk wrote:Remember when it was called "Super Sugar Crisp"? Or "Sugar Frosted Flakes"? Its hard to buy something called "Super High Fructose Corn Syrup Crisp".

Well, due to parental complaints, they dropped the 'super' when they had to reduce amount of sugars for the whole wheat instead.

djenkins1982

quality posts: 15 Private Messages djenkins1982

That looks like the squirrels that have full reign over my live oaks... those fluffy devils.

Norimw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Norimw

Fat squirrels are funny.

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth

Just thinking about the hyper little children is giving me a headache...

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

ConGrads to who ever WON the MegaMillions!!! i hope your a good Person at Heart!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

Narfcake

After a little digging, I found the nutritional (haha) facts, and its ingredients:

Serving size: 1 cup (36g)
Calories: 150
Total fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 25mg
Potassium: 10mg
Total Carbohydrates: 34g
Dietary Fiber: <1g
Sugars: 29g
Others: 4g
Protein: 2g

Ingredients:
Corn Syrup Solids, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, BHT (to preserve freshness), Yellow #5, Whole Wheat.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

Hey...I'm the first sucker...and it still reminds me of-->

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I prefer the Malt-O-Meal bagged counterpart, "Diabetic O's".

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward

Color name should have been "True Blue" to represent the Honest Packaging!

MissouriMomma

awl85

quality posts: 7 Private Messages awl85

Respect the bowtie!

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Okay, I honestly chuckled at this. I laugh at the clueless happy squirrel, crumbs on his mouth, looking as if he will happily dive in and have more.

blooblyblobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blooblyblobl

Love this shirt! Though, those don't look quite as delicious as Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs.

lilthne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilthne

This reminds me of the squirrel I once saw munching on a doughnut while sitting on top of a school garbage bin. It stopped munching and glared at me while I walked by.

There was also the time when I threw a wrapper into a garbage bin and immediately heard angry squeaks coming from inside. I ran into the nearest building. When I peeked out the door, there was one angry squirrel perched on the rim of the garbage bin, scanning the area for me.

Yes, they are out to get me.

memalory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memalory

It's that blue and he has on a bowtie. Bowties are cool!
(Doctor Who references intended or not, I like it!) :D

lightyourworld22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightyourworld22
awl85 wrote:Respect the bowtie!

Bowties are cool.

TJMaximus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TJMaximus

Every reason I eat old people cereal, every single reason, on a t-shirt. I might just buy one.

coryb13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coryb13

This is THE funniest t-shirt I have ever seen in my life. Ever. "But I can't stop eating them!" I LOVE cold cereal. Favorite food ever

Love Love Love this shirt though.

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

haha so clever!

lonelypond

quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond

You may not hear it, but the shirt is actually screaming, "Buy me for your little brother." Or maybe it's whispering "buy me and watch cartoons while eating something Quispy."

spencexxx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spencexxx

This shirt is for the days you want people to look at your shirt...read it... sort of smirk / half smile...roll their eyes at the cliched nature of it all and then tell you about how much wootshirt has been spiraling the drain.

Next week: shirts with jokes about Chuck Norris/Airplane food/differences between men and women. Get your 12 bucks ready. (Grab bag should be .66 at this point.

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt
spencexxx wrote:This shirt is for the days you want people to look at your shirt...read it... sort of smirk / half smile...roll their eyes at the cliched nature of it all and then tell you about how much wootshirt has been spiraling the drain.

Next week: shirts with jokes about Chuck Norris/Airplane food/differences between men and women. Get your 12 bucks ready. (Grab bag should be .66 at this point.

I must unhappily agree with you that "wootshirt has been spiraling the drain."

Cervantes3773

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Cervantes3773
spencexxx wrote:This [...]and then tell you about how much wootshirt has been spiraling the drain.

[...]

I don't know what you're talking about, but I've only had, at best, three people in 4 years of Woot! shirts that even know where I got my shirt from (friends excluded).

So if shirt.woot! is spiraling down the drain, it's only because, at somewhere between 25 and 30 shirts, my wife told me that each new one means I have to throw out an old one.

AND I JUST CAN'T DECIDE I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN MY BABIES!!!!!!!

Ahem.

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

It's a quarter past 6:00 am on a Saturday morning. Imagine my surprise as I sleepily pour a bowl of Honey Smacks cereal (Dig Em) and sit down to the table, push the wake-up-button on the laptop, get my Woot fix...(wait for it) and lo and behold, a beautiful, fatty, cutie-patootie squirrel is having breakfast with me, cereal no less. Mornings like this make champions.
I love squirrels; their incessant chattering, their bold theatrical leaps in the sky from the majestic, towering Pecan trees, the way their little cheeks have fat pads so they can store all the food in them so they can run safely back to their nest to deposit their fool's gold.
Their sassy tails SOS'ing some furitive squirrel messaging. Their cute rapid-gun-fire squirrel squeaking and squawking. So, yes, thank you very much. In for this like squirrels on nuts.

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

Ah, here's the one I was waiting for :D

campolady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages campolady
intensefancypink wrote:It looks like the adult sizes are on AA blanks. (Does happy dance & hits the big yellow button....yep, I *DO* want one)

I saw that.. is it true though? cuz i Really want one...

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I predict this will take the crown for "Most Kid-friendly" sales this week!

07/11/14

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

Cute squirrel on an AA blank? Yes! Take my money!

julesdzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julesdzi

I just bought this shirt for my 12 year old. Why? She keeps me honest with her astute observations.

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

At least it contains 0% trans fat! Come on people, give it a break!

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo
heidiruth wrote:Just thinking about the hyper little children is giving me a headache...

Careful, you'll some summon the agro-chemical industry marketers to trot out their scientific studies.

These studies show that if you feed children a strictly controlled healthy diet, and then give them a boatload of sugar or corn sweetener, they won't get any more hyper than the children who just got the strictly controlled healthy diet. The studies are always too short to detect the effect on obesity.

Given a choice, children might skip the healthy parts of the diet, and just eat the sweet foods. This might show a linkage between sugar and hyper behavior. So they don't do those studies.

The conclusion from the studies they do do, is "when children don't have a choice in what they eat, adding sugar or corn sweetener to a diet does not lead to hyper behavior". However, they usually leave out the qualifier, and just summarize it as "consuming sugar or corn sweetener does not lead to hyper behavior".

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Haha, chubby little squirt. I bet that's not even a bowtie. Spare candy.

'Grats Ramy!

npike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npike

Awesome shirt! In for 1