7 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 38% of Shirt Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I love the greasy sheen on his chinny chin chin.

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

That's one generous pig, to give up its own life so we can enjoy more bacon.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

It's time...for some kitty bacon celebration. People might not know it, but kitties like bacon just as much as their human/canine counterparts.

Congrats, Spirit!!!

Also, if you want amazing, crisp bacon with less fatty bits, cook it on a rack in the oven. MMMMMMM, holy balls....gooood stuuuufff.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

bck9900 wrote:Dear woot: You suck bacon grease! I want this shirt but can't buy it after the fiasco of the shirt switch.

Size chart says USA for all sizes.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

dfunk29

quality posts: 57 Private Messages dfunk29
bck9900 wrote:Dear woot: You suck bacon grease! I want this shirt but can't buy it after the fiasco of the shirt switch.

Check the sizing chart link, you might be surprized

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Narfcake wrote:Size chart says USA for all sizes.

That's because the national bird of America is actually the bacon hawk. (looks very similar to the bald eagle, except it rides a Harley and breathes fire)

tberry81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tberry81

I have to have this, my husband will love it.

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

Could you imagine all the pig cannibalism that would take place if pigs knew they were made of bacon?

raccoonbacon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages raccoonbacon

Bacon; it's what i would have wanted, too!

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456

I wanted to buy this shirt but when I hit the yellow button it said: ERROR: Out of pork bacon. Product will be replaced with woot! writer bacon model shortly.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1

Bacon

evilashe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilashe

Great. My already-tenuous adherence to carnivorism gets a bit more tenuous..

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982

Hooray! Another shirt (supposedly) printed on AA. I'm only buying (instead of admiring jealously) because it's printed on AA instead of Anvil. And my t-shirt collection grows....

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 147 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Beggin' Strips!

I don't know.

duckers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duckers

I've been following this site for months and I have finally found a shirt worthy of my first purchase.

zedarflight

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zedarflight

While it may be what he wanted, what about his family!? Also, can we make them into bacon?

roysterer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages roysterer

When you think about it, pigs are kind of magical. They can literally turn garbage into bacon. How awesome is that?

jandk113

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jandk113

I want one but I want it on one of the new blanks!!

I ♥ WOOT!!!

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

AA blanks & bacon in cute cartoony form? That's a combination that this vegetarian can't & won't resist. In for one!

jablomski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jablomski

I am disappointed in this shirt and the many votes it received. I hope I am not the only one.

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

Congrats on the print, I will feel slightly less guilty at breakfast time now. Knowingly that Wilbur would've wanted things this way.

jablomski

bluejester wrote:Congrats on the print, I will feel slightly less guilty at breakfast time now. Knowingly that Wilbur would've wanted things this way.

He wouldn't. This shirt's wrong. A pig never asked to have its throat slit, and it doesn't hope you enjoy its insides. Go vegan, promote compassion, buy a different shirt.

jablomski

Narfcake wrote:That's one generous pig, to give up its own life so we can enjoy more bacon.

Fact: actual pigs don't give up their lives. They are murdered. They don't want to die anymore than you do. being vegan can be easy if you invest in a little research.

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
roysterer wrote:When you think about it, pigs are kind of magical. They can literally turn garbage into bacon. How awesome is that?

I don't see it as magic as much as the greatest recycling program ever.

PixelPants

quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants

Bacon from pigs, designs from carefully aligned colours and shapes and clever ideas from thin air. Spiritgreen is clearly a modern day alchemist.

flukeboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flukeboy

What? No April Fool's day shirt.woot! joke?

wine.woot!: 1; sellout.woot!: 2; shirt.woot!: 40 w/ 1 v-neck & 1 bonus + 2 koozies; 4 randoms @ 3 each & 3 random @ 1 each; shirt.woot!/Classics: 2; & 1 light weight hoodie; woot!: 6; deals.woot!/Community Deals: 2;sport.woot!plus: 1

pquijal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pquijal
flukeboy wrote:What? No April Fool's day shirt.woot! joke?

Jablomski's posts aren' the joke?! ;7

Your interaction has been satisfactory.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

Booooom! this vegetarian loves Lucky Pig*

*but only in a decorative sense

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

wowwwwwwww!! I love it!! I will never feel guilty when I have bacon!! hahah Congrats Matt!:D

ellenbhawk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellenbhawk

So aromatic...

ellenbhawk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellenbhawk

Could we please have a shirt that isn't disgusting, sometime soon?

andrewtl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages andrewtl

cannibal pigs. yuck. somehow i think that pig would be carrying a pitchfork instead of wearing a halo for wanting to eat his own kind.

pfffft!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen

So Coffee, Cereal and now Bacon. That's a balanced breakfast!

When I was drawing this I tried to think of the most heartless words the company could give the mascot. I guess I succeeded. ^___^

Thanks so much everyone for the votes and the support! It feels a little bad to take third place because that's everyone's last chance for the week and as usual there were a lot of great designs. Thrilled to see this make it though!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 52 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I had a feeling this one would make it. Congrats, SG!

allstarfame

quality posts: 2 Private Messages allstarfame

Please tell me my eyes don't decieve me and this oinker is giving a 'thumbs' up!

dooomcat

quality posts: 16 Private Messages dooomcat

Was wondering when a bacon shirt would show up (two bacons in one week!). Am I weird for not being able to stomach the stuff? It's not a vegan thing or anything, I just can't take the smell... And the taste, and the texture, and the gross fatty cleanup in the frying pan... But it's still a cute shirt

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Spiritgreen wrote:So Coffee, Cereal and now Bacon. That's a balanced breakfast!

Yesterday's cereal was hardly balanced. ^_^

dooomcat wrote:Am I weird for not being able to stomach the stuff?

Not really - everybody's taste buds are different. So no comments about me putting salsa on my pasta, ok?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

APRIL FOOL'S!!! The shirt color is actually BLACK!

LeKook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LeKook

I'd love to see a cute pig tshirt here that's not mentioning bacon, LOL!!!