CarynG

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CarynG

Keep getting "server error"...would love to get one of the T-shirts but after repeated tries doesn't seem possible. :-(

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
CarynG wrote:Keep getting "server error"...would love to get one of the T-shirts but after repeated tries doesn't seem possible. :-(

Feel free to mail service@woot.com and they will probably help you out.

Anyone else having issues?

(Also I've alerted someone to look into it, hang in there!)

more edits: Fix going in now, thanks all! Please let me know if there are more problems.

I'm just hanging out, really.

inkycatz

jasmo6 wrote:Totally love this shirt! As do my boys, too bad we can't purchase any due to "server errors". Tried four times. Of course, the error message only appears AFTER entering payment information. We better not be charged for each attempt, or any attempt since none were successful. Not the first time we were unable to purchase something cool from this site due to their server issues.

If you get overcharged, seriously, a quick note to service@woot.com will straighten that right out.

HalcyonSpirit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HalcyonSpirit
inkycatz wrote:Anyone else having issues?

Eeeeyup. Hopefully it's fixed before I have to leave for the night. Thanks for alerting people to the problem.

inkycatz

HalcyonSpirit wrote:Eeeeyup. Hopefully it's fixed before I have to leave for the night. Thanks for alerting people to the problem.

Yeah give it another try - should be fixed.

CarynG

inkycatz wrote:Feel free to mail service@woot.com and they will probably help you out.

Anyone else having issues?

more edits: Fix going in now, thanks all! Please let me know if there are more problems.

THANKS! I've sent an email...keeping fingers crossed they can get it working. :-)

jw22903

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jw22903

All I get is a server error too! Arggggghh

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
wendy98765 wrote:Did you drop 2 sizes or just one in women's? After reading the latest entries in the Lady Sizes thread, I think I may need the XS (which of course doesn't exist).

I dropped two sizes. Was XL and now I am M on the Anvils, and I do love the fit. I got my first Anvil last week and it fits like a glove, exactly the way I like my tees to fit. I do agree they should have the XS for people who are not as big as me, though.

CarynG

inkycatz wrote:Yeah give it another try - should be fixed.

Dang, I'm still getting the "server error"

UPDATE: It's working! YEAH!!

HalcyonSpirit

Likewise, still no luck getting through this Server Error problem.

jw22903

HalcyonSpirit wrote:Likewise, still no luck getting through this Server Error problem.

Likewise here as well, error still popping up.

bryman27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryman27

I'm also getting a server error. I'm trying to buy a men's large if it helps.

edit: Now it worked. Thanks inkycatz and others

inkycatz

bryman27 wrote:I'm also getting a server error. I'm trying to buy a men's large if it helps.

I pinged the proper people again, thanks for everyone's patience!

Update: It looks like someone above got things working - we still having issues?

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
wesmike wrote:Love this poem. In college at Mizzou, someone composed a song for our top choir set to this poem. The second time through the song, our fight song "Fight Tigers" was sang over the top. It was pretty awesome.

That does sound cool. And very creative.

CarynG

inkycatz wrote:I pinged the proper people again, thanks for everyone's patience!

Update: It looks like someone above got things working - we still having issues?

THANKS, Inkycatz and the people you pinged!!! Just ordered mine!

inkycatz

CarynG wrote:THANKS, Inkycatz and the people you pinged!!! Just ordered mine!

ORDER AWAY

jw22903

inkycatz wrote:ORDER AWAY

Thanks much, just ordered my 3.... Took care of a Chrstmas presents!

HalcyonSpirit

inkycatz wrote:ORDER AWAY

Aaaaaand DONE. Many thanks for getting the server people on it. Not only did it go through, but the entirety of woot!'s site seems to be responding much better.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

In for two, its been nearly 6 months since I bought a daily shirt. Was on a non stop buying streak for a bit.

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

kelly01mc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelly01mc

Cool design, I would buy this for my son if the shirt was still Made in the United States.

sircruizer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sircruizer

Haven't we seen this shirt before? Wasn't there another black shirt with a fire design of some sort off-set to the side? Like a dragon or whatever. Or a phoenix or something?

TfxSoldier

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TfxSoldier
foxzeta wrote:Is this one going to shrink like crazy? I got a L foxfall and it became a medium when the washer was done with it. It fits okay, but isn't long enough anymore!

-----------------------------------------
I'm cutting back on shirt.woot. 3x becomes XL. That doesn't happen to my other shirts. Also, they are thin and don't come in tall sizes.

I like this design though. Pretty cool. Cats and ninjas are my favorite. Let's think about putting them together in one design.

~Tfx

furrytigerpaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furrytigerpaw

very nice shirt. one coming my way.

justlookingthanks

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justlookingthanks

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 3769, all on imported Anvil blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: yeecheng00
Last purchase time: Friday, April 06, 2012, 11:59:28 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.934s
Woot wage: $3,751.40
Woots sold: 3766

Last wooter to woot: jtloo
Last purchase time: Friday, April 06, 2012, 11:59:49 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.921s
Woot wage: $3,750.47
Woots sold: 3769

Last wooter to woot: saiphfire
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 07, 2012, 12:02:18 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 22.954s
Woot wage: $3,744.03
Woots sold: 3770

First day sales 3769

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

See I always thought it was kinda insane that I'd need a L in anything, I'm not a large person. But then I do wonder why an XS isn't offered in the Women's Anvil blanks, because there's definitely people who are smaller than me.

kmfraz1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmfraz1

I went to buy one at 11:15pm and it is not giving me the daily price of $12 but $15. What gives?

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
kmfraz1 wrote:I went to buy one at 11:15pm and it is not giving me the daily price of $12 but $15. What gives?

Midnight is Central time, not Pacific time. After the debut day, all shirts revert to the regular $15 price.

Note that $2 of that extra $3 goes to the artist, so think of it as a $13 shirt with a $2 tip.

pseudotexan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pseudotexan
justlookingthanks wrote:Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Such a good book.

murphysgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murphysgrl
Dragonjest wrote:I would classify this as a "sight" rhyme, but I'm not sure if it qualifies. According to theFreeDictionary.com, an eye rhyme is a "rhyme consisting of words, such as lint and pint, with similar spellings but different sounds. Also called sight rhyme."

As an English teacher, I would classify this as both Slant rhyme (rhyme that almost rhymes) or also an example of forced rhyme.

Was also a great fan of the description, but would have loved part of the poem in the shirt

gforrydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gforrydesign

I'd love to see a glow-in-the-dark variation of this shirt, too... : )

Quidam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quidam

Agree with comment, this is exceptional! Had to buy for my li'l girl, who ROVES kitties and ROVES The Tyger - 1st poem she memorized, heard on The Mentarist then found William Blake book on her next ribrary visit.

ramyb gonna be her hero - she REQUIRED Rucky at Rast, and when I ordered that, found a perfect shirt for her brother, too: READ - wasn't a huge surprise this morning, to notice those three are all works of ramyb, among the many fine ramyb specimens! Bravo, keep 'em coming, you rock!

PS: pardon my Engrish - daughter's contagious habit, perhaps?
HERRO, sweetie!! Daddy roves you!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I can not support this artist. Here is why.

Please read and decide for yourself if this type of behavior is something you want to fund.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

johnnyk71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71

love the shirt (i bought one), but the design is not nearly as off-centered as it appears here. it's much more in the center of the shirt, which is somehow not quite as cool. did i get a defective print?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

johnnyk71 wrote:love the shirt (i bought one), but the design is not nearly as off-centered as it appears here. it's much more in the center of the shirt, which is somehow not quite as cool. did i get a defective print?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition

My shirt arrived this week and as soon as I saw the package I put it on and recited the poem to hubby. He was less than enthused even when I explained that I had loved the poem so much in high school I had memorized it. HS was a long, long time ago so yay for me! I love all of RamyB's shirts.

The only thing I didn't like about the shirt was, of course, the new blank the design was printed on. How this one washes will determine if I order any more women's sizes-may have to go with a man's size. I am one of the women who should be happy with this kind of fit-big busted. But the bottom of this medium just flares out too far. It makes the bottom of the shirt baggy which just accentuates my belly. I have a mature body and the snugger fit allowed me to ruche the shirt bottom disguising my midlife midriff. Length is perfect (I'm 5'6") for now. If I could sew, I would cut out the design and put it to a better fitting shirt as if it were an appliqué.

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition
Mavyn wrote:I can not support this artist. [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4978413&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=71]Here is why].

Please read and decide for yourself if this type of behavior is something you want to fund.

-----------------------------
I thought this thread was about the shirt not about the perceived behavior of the artist but I can reply to that too. Read it and was appalled at the reasoning used by those in the thread. It is unfair to scrutinize one designer this way without scrutinizing the work of all. A quick search of online images showed other designers to be just as "guilty" as he.

Ideas/concepts are a dime a dozen. The only thing that counts is the execution of that idea. For example, if you are going to put a realistic tiger pose in a design, you are limited to poses the tiger actually makes and they are limited in number so any design based on one pose will necessarily be similar to other designs based on the same pose. The later design is not ripping off the earlier, both are "ripping" off the tiger. Actually tens of thousands of designers are ripping off the tiger. Is not every pop reference used here ripping off some other person's ideas? Don't see any crusade against them.

I understand this post is off topic but then so is the post to which I am replying. Move one and you should move the other.

offspeedkills

quality posts: 1 Private Messages offspeedkills

SICKEST. SHIRT. EVER. Soooo glad they opened a catalog...I've been wanting this shirt since it came out and got reckoned....would love to see it in a hoodie.

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088

Any country music fans? Here's Brad Paisley wearing The Tyger at the 2013 CMA Music Festival.