saryon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saryon

Like everyone else here i am terribly disappointed with the anvil blanks. Lesser quality fabric and the neck hole is HUGE after one wash. I washed it again and let it dry flat with no change. I am washing it AGAIN in warm water with lay to dry to see if that makes a difference....but i doubt it :-( I'm sorry woot but I won't be buying any more anvil shirts. Since you have made the change you have lost yet another customer.

jvesely010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvesely010

This first time buyer wants his shirt!!!

sugarcane88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarcane88
KidKobun wrote:Not to thread crap or anything, but wouldn't it be dangerous to take the ring? And why is there mushroom...and he has key in the A slot, but it says he doesn't have any keys...what? And why not have a Sauron icon on the mini-map? I don't know...seems a little effortless IMO.

It's because the image is based on an actual LoTR game from waaay back and not the movies.

alstad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alstad

PLEASE MAKE THIS SHIRT AGAIN. I (thought that I) purchased 2 of these bad boys when it was a part of the Reckoning, but I guess my order didn't go through. And I am heartbroken.

wickedpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wickedpt

Will this ever be available again?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wickedpt wrote:Will this ever be available again?

Keep checking the weekly Plus sales. You never know.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders