saryon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saryon

Like everyone else here i am terribly disappointed with the anvil blanks. Lesser quality fabric and the neck hole is HUGE after one wash. I washed it again and let it dry flat with no change. I am washing it AGAIN in warm water with lay to dry to see if that makes a difference....but i doubt it :-( I'm sorry woot but I won't be buying any more anvil shirts. Since you have made the change you have lost yet another customer.

jvesely010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvesely010

This first time buyer wants his shirt!!!

sugarcane88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarcane88
KidKobun wrote:Not to thread crap or anything, but wouldn't it be dangerous to take the ring? And why is there mushroom...and he has key in the A slot, but it says he doesn't have any keys...what? And why not have a Sauron icon on the mini-map? I don't know...seems a little effortless IMO.

It's because the image is based on an actual LoTR game from waaay back and not the movies.

alstad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alstad

PLEASE MAKE THIS SHIRT AGAIN. I (thought that I) purchased 2 of these bad boys when it was a part of the Reckoning, but I guess my order didn't go through. And I am heartbroken.

wickedpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wickedpt

Will this ever be available again?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wickedpt wrote:Will this ever be available again?

Keep checking the weekly Plus sales. You never know.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders