For lack of another thread to post to, here is my review of a KYSO shirt ...
(click the pics to enlarge)
- The sewing is straight and clean, the seams pressed, the neckline and sleeves are cover stitched, and came nicely folded complete with tissue paper to keep it flat, even. It certainly presents itself as "we took care in creating this".
- Design details printed well. It has a different feel, and is glossier than the prints here.
- I ordered an XL. It's shorter and narrower than an AA ML (unworn/unwashed copy of I Love Cats is used for comparison.)
- The neckline is cut wider. Not Anvil wide, but it's wider than an AA MXL, and definitely wider than the AA ML used for comparison here.
- The shoulders are narrower, but not enough to affect me.
If you didn't know, besides going all AA for their blanks, GoodJoe switched a lot of their catalog over to DTG printing ... which means that Fishbiscuit's Vile Weed, which was sold out for months, is available again:
From what I can tell, little or no underbase was used for the black and and adjustments were made in the colors to account for the difference in monitor-vs-print tones. My take ... whatever technique was used here, continue to do so.