Melinda413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413

I've never purchased a shirt from goodjoe before but I LOVE this one and was so bummed it didn't win here.

What kind of shirts do they use- AA? Anvil? Or some other kind, I couldn't tell on the size chart there.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Melinda413 wrote:I've never purchased a shirt from goodjoe before but I LOVE this one and was so bummed it didn't win here.

What kind of shirts do they use- AA? Anvil? Or some other kind, I couldn't tell on the size chart there.

AA mostly.

move along

Melinda413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413
j5 wrote:AA mostly.

Thanks.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Melinda413 wrote:I've never purchased a shirt from goodjoe before but I LOVE this one and was so bummed it didn't win here.

Transitioning (nearly complete) to all-AA; I received an unsolicited email a few weeks back asking if I wanted a note put in my file that I only wanted AA - if so, they wouldn't send me anything else. I believe all new shirts are printing only on AA (AA-tagged, available for use as pants).

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

Ramy over at teefury: today only. It's a... well, honestly, I have no idea what it is, but I am confident it involves a t-shirt. And unlike his Derby-winning print here at woot today, his print at teefury is actually available for purchase (*badda bing*!).

j5

neuropsychosocial wrote:Ramy over at teefury: today only. It's a... well, honestly, I have no idea what it is, but I am confident it involves a t-shirt.

This is a Legend of Zelda; Majora's mask reference originally submitted to the dubious honors derby.

move along

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
j5 wrote:This is a Legend of Zelda; Majora's mask reference originally submitted to the dubious honors derby.

And rejected, twice. Presumably because there's a @#%$-tonne of copyright character issues there, and this is a hard one to call parody on.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi
neuropsychosocial wrote:Ramy over at teefury: today only. It's a... well, honestly, I have no idea what it is, but I am confident it involves a t-shirt. And unlike his Derby-winning print here at woot today, his print at teefury is actually available for purchase (*badda bing*!).

That's back to back RamyB prints for Tee Fury.

j5

bounty42 wrote:And rejected, twice. Presumably because there's a @#%$-tonne of copyright character issues there, and this is a hard one to call parody on.

If you plan to infringe, fury is the place to do it.

move along

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Odysseyroc is on TheYetee.com!

j5

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Odysseyroc is on TheYetee.com!

http://theyetee.com/]

I was just about to post the same thing.
Congrats OdRoc!

move along

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi
Narfcake wrote:
Also, lets see if the commenters at TF do better this time than last time, in which 45 of them couldn't figure that they could actually purchase the side art on shirts.)

Skimming through on posts I missed during the week; sorry for the delayed reply. I to point ou that when I post a plea to print of side art at Tee Fury I am more than aware that it likely can be bought elsewhere. What I really mean is "PRINT HERE for CHEAP". Because, I like cheap and Tee Fury, unlike woot, prints things that were already available elswhere.

Of course, I can't speak for the other 45 people (I am assuming it was a RamyB shirt you did the count on and I know I never posted an such comment on one of his, so not subtracting one).

Now if only I had shirt to point to to make this post kosher. Bad me!

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero

Hi , happy to have this one "I came for the boom box party"as daily shirt at GoodJoe today
4 colors options for shirt, navy,eggplant,kelly green and royal

http://www.goodjoe.com/Store/Product.aspx?id=283

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Narfcake

Kharmazero at Goodjoe

Moonanarama

and also Colin Lepper at Goodjoe

Musician

j5

Narfcake wrote:Kharmazero at Goodjoe

Moonanarama

Hauntingly familiar.

move along

kharmazero

Narfcake wrote:Kharmazero at Goodjoe

Moonanarama

i was about to post on these ones and thanks Narfcake(alsso for having the link fixed on the other one) ;-)))

and also Colin Lepper at Goodjoe

Musician

kharmazero

j5 wrote:Hauntingly familiar.

;-))yes it has been rejected 2 weeks ago i think, i"m not used to such a fast turn over ;-))

neuropsychosocial

Narfcake wrote:Colin Lepper at Goodjoe

Musician

PANDA!

(neuro carefully examines thumbnail from all angles; nods approvingly at pandaness)

Panda.

Narfcake

RogerRogerRoger at TeeFury

Pluto - Never Forget!

jewelwing at KYSO

Royal Flush

(This was last seen in derby #197: Royalty.)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Anyone here a huge Dark Tower fan like me? I have a Dark Tower shirt for sale at Goodjoe today only! American Apparel!
4 color choices: asphalt, heather grey, green or red. Heather grey!!!

j5

Midgerock's Weird Scientists and an Engineer today at ShirtPunch

move along

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
j5 wrote:Midgerock's Weird Scientists and an Engineer today at ShirtPunch

Thanks j5 for the post!

j5

CDrewlow at Goodjoe
From DERBY #222: GADGETS TO ENHANCE EVERYDAY LIFE.

move along

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
j5 wrote:CDrewlow at Goodjoe
From DERBY #222: GADGETS TO ENHANCE EVERYDAY LIFE.

Thanks for posting this, J5! Monoprice tablet here I come!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
cdrewlow wrote:Thanks for posting this, J5! Monoprice tablet here I come!

Great shirt, cdrewlow

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
kevlar51 wrote:Great shirt, cdrewlow

Thanks, kevlar51!

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
cdrewlow wrote:Thanks, kevlar51!

So happy to finally buy this shirt on AA!

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
Narfcake wrote:Hailing back from Derby #131 (palindromes), grrlmarvel at Goodjoe:

Demon nom-ed

It's the Design of the Day, so it's for today only!

Man I ordered this and have not gotten it or even an update on my order page. The shirt page no longer exists, anyone have an idea of how long shirts take to get to you?

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
killerorca wrote:Man I ordered this and have not gotten it or even an update on my order page. The shirt page no longer exists, anyone have an idea of how long shirts take to get to you?

It was only available for one day which it is no longer in their catalog.

I ordered that one as well and have not received it. I live pretty close to GJ so I tend to mine NARWHALS!

It's normal for them to take awhile. I have never keep track, but it always seems like it takes a good two weeks to a month for me to get a shirt from any site (woot, gj, thread less, et cetera...) I assume it just how operations run in the shirt biz.

I say don't worry, but if you are concerned, I would shoot them and email.

Narfcake

killerorca wrote:Man I ordered this and have not gotten it or even an update on my order page. The shirt page no longer exists, anyone have an idea of how long shirts take to get to you?

2-4 weeks has been typical with GJ. Tilteed has been the longest and Woot the shortest, even with SnailPost. Run Away, Run Away! made it here in 3 days, and at least a half a dozen others in 4 days; the majority arrive in 5-7 days.

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

i've only ordered one shirt from them so far. it did seem to take forever, but i figured that was because it was a preorder. as a recall it was 3 weeks before i got notice of it shipping, and then another week or so before it arrived.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

So is it kosher to point out that CaptainKYSO is running a Bag sale for 3 random shirts for $25 here since many of the randoms are woot! artists?

Also, if you aren't as adventurous, most available shirts on CaptainKYSO are on sale for $11 with free shipping.
Looks like they are doing a purging of old shirts.

Many Woot artists available there!
Again, not sure if its kosher or not, but figured why not?

nycbrent

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nycbrent
chumpmagic wrote:I say don't worry, but if you are concerned, I would shoot them and email.

Well, that would be a silly thing to do. If he shoots them, then the e-mail wouldn't do much good!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
nycbrent wrote:Well, that would be a silly thing to do. If he shoots them, then the e-mail wouldn't do much good!

hmmm... good point!

kharmazero

Hi all,
i've got another contest winner;-)))
Strange Town is now avalaible at A Better Tomorrow ;-))

You can order Strange Town here

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Hi! I've got a design up on Goodjoe today! "Blue Fairy" from way back in derby #204.
Four different color choices, all on AA:

Thanks!

lonelypond

quality posts: 435 Private Messages lonelypond

Robbie Lee at Design By Humans

Loved this one

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
kevlar51 wrote:Hi! I've got a design up on Goodjoe today! "Blue Fairy" from way back in derby #204.
Four different color choices, all on AA:

Thanks!

NOOO I missed it! At least it looks like I did, I keep getting a boots shirt that says order by June 28th, which typically on Goodjoe means they expire around 3am EST?

But it's past 3 am and Kevlar's post was clearly 20 hours ago.

I'm loving goodjoe's new daily shirt concept but I'm hating the execution of it.

I usually check all my daily shirt sites at this hour of night for the day, and sometimes Goodjoe has no daily shirt available, sometimes its still showing the previous days design but with no ability to purchase, and sometimes it will have the new shirt up.

There needs to be a countdown of some sort, or at least some consistency with when the new designs go up. I've checked numerous nights with no new shirt only to see here a link with a shirt I would've bought after its no longer available... With no "gallery" of some sort I can't ever tell which shirts I've missed either. Step it up Goodjoe!

neuropsychosocial

Speaking of GoodJoe, SensibleFlatsSensibleFlats has the design of maybe-somewhat-less-than-24-hours over at GoodJoe:

An AA shirt featuring bacon and cats? I'm betting that Narfcake hates this shirt.