fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Grrrlmarvel is on Goodjoe today with an old derby design. Offered on 4 colors!

https://www.goodjoe.com/products/6611-adult-tee-birds-nature-s-alarm-clock



fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Geekfactor12 is on Goodjoe today with this adorable castle design from derby #197 "Royalty."
Comes in baby blue, forest, navy and royal blue.
https://www.goodjoe.com/products/15761-adult-tee-story-of-a-castle#



bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

BootsBoots for sale today over at Captainkyso:
Books

skirochester


quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester

Thought I'd share my own shameless plug I have taken a break from the woot world for a little while to focus on launching my own line of shirts.... all themed around my passion for skiing! I just put it up on kickstarter today to help with some funding. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447037887/downhill-threads-carve-your-own-trail-tshirts-for

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Spiritgreen is on Goodjoe today with this adorable design from derby #155 "Kawaii!"
Comes in black, navy, brown and forest green.
https://www.goodjoe.com/products/15771-adult-tee-must-resist



bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

It's Draxxx's turn today over at Captainkyso:

Touch the Evil Genius

renegadetim


quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
skirochester wrote:Thought I'd share my own shameless plug I have taken a break from the woot world for a little while to focus on launching my own line of shirts.... all themed around my passion for skiing! I just put it up on kickstarter today to help with some funding. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447037887/downhill-threads-carve-your-own-trail-tshirts-for



I've only ever ski'd once and was horrible at it(I live in Florida), but these designs are AWESOME! I would buy them based on the designs alone, even if I never ski'd again. Good luck to you and this project, but these designs look like, in the right hands, that they will get you the investment needed to succeed!

renegadetim


quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Also, Kevlar51 on Goodjoe today! Looks like they added kid's sizes today too!

"Be You"



Available on Army, Baby Blue, Silver, and Slate!

ALSO, BONUS music video! to enjoy while perusing your options and purchasing this shirt!

Disclaimer: The song linked isn't "Be you" but it's close enough!

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
renegadetim wrote:Also, Kevlar51 on Goodjoe today! Looks like they added kid's sizes today too!

"Be You"



Available on Army, Baby Blue, Silver, and Slate!

ALSO, BONUS music video! to enjoy while perusing your options and purchasing this shirt!

Disclaimer: The song linked isn't "Be you" but it's close enough!



Thanks a lot renegadetim! And thanks for the musical accompaniment

skirochester


quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
renegadetim wrote:I've only ever ski'd once and was horrible at it(I live in Florida), but these designs are AWESOME! I would buy them based on the designs alone, even if I never ski'd again. Good luck to you and this project, but these designs look like, in the right hands, that they will get you the investment needed to succeed!



thanks a lot! yeah... I'm hoping that they gain some interest in the shirt/ski world.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

More DrakXXX love
Because I'm slow and don't pay attention.

Mom!
Dad!
It's Evil!
Don't Touch it!

move along

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

(psssst...bluejester tagged it too, but it's awesome enough to point out twice.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:(psssst...bluejester tagged it too, but it's awesome enough to point out twice.

Yar!
Thanks.

move along

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

I'm happy to announce that Noah's Ark is a contest winner at A Better Tomorrow

avalaible here
some details here

bounty42


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
j5 wrote:More DrakXXX love
Because I'm slow and don't pay attention.



I think DrakXXX found a new home!

The Sad Koalas
are over at captainkyso.com



Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Got two woot artists for one over at Captainkyso today:

Walmazan and Oddroc collab
Hot Sauce Filter

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Don't forget Ms. Biscuit @ Goodjoe today only


and you can still get this awesome Boots print at CKYSO

move along

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
j5 wrote:Don't forget Ms. Biscuit @ Goodjoe today only


and you can still get this awesome Boots print at CKYSO



Thanks for posting, J5! :D



bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

BootsBoots has a funny one up today over at Captainkyso:

Stop the Whacking


thatrobert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
skirochester wrote:Thought I'd share my own shameless plug I have taken a break from the woot world for a little while to focus on launching my own line of shirts.... all themed around my passion for skiing! I just put it up on kickstarter today to help with some funding. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447037887/downhill-threads-carve-your-own-trail-tshirts-for



If you haven't supported SkiRochester on KickStarter yet, hurry up to get one of the last four $20 supports to get a shirt.

I just supported so I could get this one (on the left):



fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Kevlar51 has an adorably cool Alien design up today only at ShirtPunch!



kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Kevlar51 has an adorably cool Alien design up today only at ShirtPunch!



Thanks Fishbiscuit5!

odysseyroc


quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Fishbiscuit on sale today at shirtpunch!






fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
odysseyroc wrote:Fishbiscuit on sale today at shirtpunch!




Thanks for the post, Odysseroc!



j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Jewelwing at Joe


Boots at KYSO:


And a missed Spens at Kyso:

move along

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

It's not a shirt.

It's not for sale.

But it's pretty cool.

and it's a shirt.woot artist.

Apelad designed some awesome cryptozoological Embroidery Transfers

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Slarti59


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Can someone who has worn a women's KYSO shirt tell me how the sizing compares to AA? I wear an AA WM.

A few months ago in this thread someone said they were similar to AA or you should size up. But according to the size chart, a KYSO S is between AA M & AA L and a KYSO M is between an AA L & AA XL.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Slarti59 wrote:Can someone who has worn a women's KYSO shirt tell me how the sizing compares to AA? I wear an AA WM.

A few months ago in this thread someone said they were similar to AA or you should size up. But according to the size chart, a KYSO S is between AA M & AA L and a KYSO M is between an AA L & AA XL.

Unwashed, Captain KYSO (WM) was the same size as Anvil (WM). Washed in cold water/hang dry, the Captiain KYSO shirt shrank more than the Anvil, so the Anvil is almost an inch wider on each side. Compared to an AA WM, the washed Captain KYSO shirt is the same width/cut/neckline, but maybe 1/2" longer. I don't know how they pulled that off; some kind of magic fabric? I took before-washing pictures; I'll take after-washing pictures and post them tomorrow. (FWIW, some folks have said that the Anvil shirts stretch during the day; I haven't worn the KYSO shirt yet, so I'll also do that tomorrow and see how it holds up.) The cotton is not nearly as soft as the AA shirts, but it's also noticeably softer than the Anvil.

Unfortunately, the shirt (walmazan's Carrots Just Don't Understand) took three months to arrive.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
neuropsychosocial wrote:Unwashed, Captain KYSO (WM) was the same size as Anvil (WM). Washed in cold water/hang dry, the Captiain KYSO shirt shrank more than the Anvil, so the Anvil is almost an inch wider on each side. Compared to an AA WM, the washed Captain KYSO shirt is the same width/cut/neckline, but maybe 1/2" longer. I don't know how they pulled that off; some kind of magic fabric? I took before-washing pictures; I'll take after-washing pictures and post them tomorrow. (FWIW, some folks have said that the Anvil shirts stretch during the day; I haven't worn the KYSO shirt yet, so I'll also do that tomorrow and see how it holds up.) The cotton is not nearly as soft as the AA shirts, but it's also noticeably softer than the Anvil.

Unfortunately, the shirt (walmazan's Carrots Just Don't Understand) took three months to arrive.



They recently changed up their shipping over at Captainkyso, so now the international orders are supposed to take only 5 days to arrive, so about a week and half I am guessing on the outs of what it should be. I know that they've also recently changed their shirt supplier, but that isn't quite as recent. So I am not sure if you got your shirt before or after they changed suppliers.

Still, Yay! Walmazan shirt!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bluejester wrote:I know that they've also recently changed their shirt supplier, but that isn't quite as recent. So I am not sure if you got your shirt before or after they changed suppliers.


They make their own shirts, so all they did was change the sizing chart to be more "international standard".

move along

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
j5 wrote:They make their own shirts, so all they did was change the sizing chart to be more "international standard".

IIRC, they only changed the men's sizes; the women's sizes stayed the same, unless I missed an announcement.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Odysseyroc up at ShirtPunch!

killerorca


quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

Alright, I have been meaning to make this post for a while but I have been busy, so here it is. I purchased the Demon nomed shirt over at goodjoe. Delivery took quite a bit of time, but they responded fast when I asked about the delay and explained they had an issue with the volume of orders. When I did finally get my shirt there were a few issues, that I emailed them promptly about with images and never heard a response for about 2 weeks. The shirt issues were as follows:

  • Shirt was not on AA, a nice shirt still
  • Shirt design was much smaller by around 50%
  • Minor misprint in the design.
I did end up emailing again after a week and finally used the contact form on their site and specifically directed the message at Nathan, who responded within a day. My replacement shirt took a few weeks to arrive and there was no tracking number, which I was fine with as they said it would be sent out. These are the photos of the replacement shirt, pretty much everything is perfect except, as others have said ,the colors are duller, especially compared to the other shirt I received. If I had to guess I would say the AA shirts do not fully work with the direct to garment printing process goodjoe is using, if they figure out how to retain the "pop" of the colors I think they would have a great shirt catalog on their hands.

I will definitely be purchasing any can't miss designs that show up at goodjoe, can't beat AA. If anyone knows a place on their site to put this post let me know and I will re-post there.

renegadetim


quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
bluejester wrote:They recently changed up their shipping over at Captainkyso, so now the international orders are supposed to take only 5 days to arrive, so about a week and half I am guessing on the outs of what it should be. I know that they've also recently changed their shirt supplier, but that isn't quite as recent. So I am not sure if you got your shirt before or after they changed suppliers.

Still, Yay! Walmazan shirt!



The new 5 day international shipping is only valid for 3 shirt purchases on the same day. So unless you REALLY like a design, or wait to buy a few designs until you see a daily you have to have, shipping will still take well over a month to receive.

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Fishbiscuit5 is up for sale at ShirtPunch!

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
skirochester wrote:Thought I'd share my own shameless plug I have taken a break from the woot world for a little while to focus on launching my own line of shirts.... all themed around my passion for skiing! I just put it up on kickstarter today to help with some funding. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447037887/downhill-threads-carve-your-own-trail-tshirts-for



I hope plenty of people end up pledging. My only regret is I couldn't spread the word sooner.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

CrescentDebris over at GoodJoe: The Bucket List T Shirt

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Grrlmarvel is also up at Goodjoe this week!


and Odysseyroc is up at Shirtpunch today!

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

CrescentDebris over at GoodJoe: Kick Ball

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

Hey gang! So if youdon't know by now I am working at thinkgeek.com. And a number of passed designs and new ones will be offered there. My frogger design is available this weekend at ThinkGeek. Stop on over and preorder yours. Available in black unisex and babydolls.