2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I could have sworn I have seen this idea printed somewhere else.

Whatever, woot did a better job executing the concept. I wonder if this Skyrim shirt will last longer than that arrow to the knee one they had.

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

Does this mean that I can't run in that shirt?

djenkins1982

quality posts: 15 Private Messages djenkins1982

If this were Diablo 3, I'd only keep the blue and yellows and drop the white quality.

DrBaron

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DrBaron

i feel it would have been better if the front and back were reversed.

hippie19

quality posts: 23 Private Messages hippie19

Nope, don't get it, so I don't get it. (get it?)

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

How many ladies want to wear "over encumbered" on their chest? Sounds like over-endowed.

KidA0723

quality posts: 11 Private Messages KidA0723

Im obviously missing something here. Someone?

More Bunnies Ogling Carrots's please!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

The reason that it feels familiar is because woot just did a Tote Bag with the same phrase. Only, it didn't have the same set up.

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

NOOOOO! I promised myself no more shirts until May! I think I need an AA line for this sorta thing.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
bluejester wrote:The reason that it feels familiar is because woot just did a Tote Bag with the same phrase. Only, it didn't have the same set up.

THANK YOU!!

It was bugging me like crazy.

Haha Also, I guess woot executed it better than woot.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

This is the PREFECT match for my Over Encumbered woot tote.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

spidergirl42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spidergirl42

Since when has ramyb sold non-derby shirts? I guess he won so many he finally got a job with Woot...

YES!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

neuropsychosocial, clueless wooter, here: requesting clarification from cooler wooters: what is this?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tbwulf

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tbwulf

I saw the shirt and knew it was a Ramyb, it reminded me too strongly of one of my favorite Woot shirts, the READ one from a couple of weeks ago.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
bluejester wrote:The reason that it feels familiar is because woot just did a Tote Bag with the same phrase. Only, it didn't have the same set up.

aw

that was fun while it lasted!

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
KidA0723 wrote:Im obviously missing something here. Someone?

In some games, like Fallout and Skyrim (could be the other Elder Scrolls games, I haven't played them), you can only carry so much weight and keep perks like moving at full speed and fast traveling. If you go over that weight limit, you're over encumbered and can't move as fast, so you're basically forced to drop enough weight to get under the limit and be able to move free and quick. Hence the trail of stuff behind you on your back.

KidA0723

neuropsychosocial wrote:neuropsychosocial, clueless wooter, here: requesting clarification from cooler wooters: what is this?

Seconded.

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest

Great, more skyrim jokes.

-_-

enzo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages enzo01

putdowntheducky

quality posts: 9 Private Messages putdowntheducky
woocls wrote:NOOOOO! I promised myself no more shirts until May! I think I need an AA line for this sorta thing.

Unfortunately, since the shirt is black, you'll have to make do with an Anvil line instead. ::rimshot::

KidA0723

captainsuperdawg wrote:In some games, like Fallout and Skyrim (could be the other Elder Scrolls games, I haven't played them), you can only carry so much weight and keep perks like moving at full speed and fast traveling. If you go over that weight limit, you're over encumbered and can't move as fast, so you're basically forced to drop enough weight to get under the limit and be able to move free and quick. Hence the trail of stuff behind you on your back.

Ahhhh. Ok. Makes sense. Thanks!

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

It's probably best that I don't buy this shirt... I do like to fast travel. I run into less people talking about how they used to be just like me before they... something about a knee.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Ah this is really nice. A good example of words made out of objects type shirt. Woot did a derby like this not that long ago.

iamjakex

quality posts: 11 Private Messages iamjakex

Ugh oh, with this shirt, I won't be able to FAST TRAVEL from one point to the next

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard

Meh... not impressed.

Sure it's geeky and references something that people like, but the shirt isn't very artistically impressive. Not really funny either if you think about it.

If I had this shirt, it would be in the bottom of the usage ladder.

bluejester

The set up with the "objects as text" design style is clever, even with it spilling out on to the back of the shirt.

However, I have misgivings about almost all meme-based shirts. It's almost like by the time a shirt based on a popular meme prints, the gag has gone full-cylce, and then some.

Of course, there is one exception to this rule:

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

I love this shirt. The only thing I don't like about it is that I won't be able to get my own copy in time for the Calgary Comic-con this weekend.

khasut

quality posts: 7 Private Messages khasut

Obligatory knee joke is obligatory. At least it's getting subtler!

And I agree with zekecatz - I like, but as a female this would be a little awkward to actually wear. Maybe for the irony?

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

FINALLY! A shirt for all those people who really liked
READ but didn't "get the joke"! Now all your friends will laugh and think you are kewl!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluejester

zekecatz wrote:How many ladies want to wear "over encumbered" on their chest? Sounds like over-endowed.

Oh, wow. It's funny because when I look at a design I first think about whether I would like it, and then whether my wife would like it.

I am guessing that she would be of the "Not" liking it variety for that very reason.

bluejester

Nothing quite says boob shirt like a tee with the words "Over-Encumbered" emblazened across the chest, eh?

thrincold

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thrincold

This shirt isn't meme-based and would have been as funny 30 years ago to any DND player as it is today. Just because video games happen to use the same mechanic doesn't mean it is original or new.

dwimmz

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

AHHH this shirt is perfect if your life, like mine, is anything like this!

In for one.

rhyksirus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhyksirus

You think Nevada has a littering problem now? Just wait until AFTER the Great War of 2077. Scientists may have predicted the probability of nuclear escalation, but they could not foresee the need for post-apocalyptic explorers to empty their miscellaneous items.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
spidergirl42 wrote:Since when has ramyb sold non-derby shirts? I guess he won so many he finally got a job with Woot...

He's had one other daily before.

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat

I'm guessing the way the back is, it's supposed to be the way a dragon shout looks... but I'm not all sure what the shout is.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

dwimmz wrote:AHHH this shirt is perfect if your life, like mine, is anything like this!

So good.

justzo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justzo
captainsuperdawg wrote:In some games, like Fallout and Skyrim (could be the other Elder Scrolls games, I haven't played them), you can only carry so much weight and keep perks like moving at full speed and fast traveling. If you go over that weight limit, you're over encumbered and can't move as fast, so you're basically forced to drop enough weight to get under the limit and be able to move free and quick. Hence the trail of stuff behind you on your back.

Harumph. Skyrim? Fallout? sunshine. Go back several years & do old school baby.

Robtangle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Robtangle

It's my industrial-strength hair dryer, AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!