bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
zekecatz wrote:How many ladies want to wear "over encumbered" on their chest? Sounds like over-endowed.

I'm guessing this would appeal to the same group as the one with two stratigically placed d20s, both showing 20, and the tag line under "Yes, they're Natural"

I of course first went to old school D&D as well, my first wizard (back in 1st ed) had a carry capacity of like 70 pounds, and his spell book was 30... Though the voice I always hear in my head is the original Diablo "I gotta pawn some of this stuff"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjP8JIFK-4Q

Saddly, i didn't order one because I'm not sure if I can wear the Anvil shirts, I have a skin condition and rough fabric is extremely painful. My son has a Ninja Blade coming, hopefully it gets here before this one gets Reckoned.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Jixiar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jixiar

Why are there no brooms in that image? There should be brooms.

kepera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kepera

I kept looking for the cast iron skillet...I mean really you can always make do with a cast iron skillet/frying pan, and they make a great weapon in a pinch.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
Jixiar wrote:Why are there no brooms in that image? There should be brooms.

Or baskets. I accumulate so many baskets when I pillage food...

aeidein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

the arrow through the patella was at least a cool design that was wearable even if you didn't play some nerdy video game...

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

cupofworms

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cupofworms

great idea. if you buy this/wear this you should deliberately walk slowly. "cant you SEE?!! im overencumbered!!"

bounty42

aeidein wrote:the arrow through the patella was at least a cool design that was wearable even if you didn't play some nerdy video game...

I guess, though if you feel so negatively twards the game the number of people who came up to talk to you about said game based on your wearing of a shirt promoting the games primary meme would most likely cause you to loose sanity points.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bgatesdie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgatesdie

Its a T geared toward hikers, yet it is available in 3X.....

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I spend all of my time a mushroom or iguana-on-a-stick away from being over encumbered.

'Grats on the nice design, Ramy. So many details o_o

encephalovore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages encephalovore

They don't actually say over-encumbered in Skyrim, which the items on this shirt appear to only be from. They say over-encumbered in Fallout. In Skyrim it's just "carrying too much"
I still call it "over-cucumbered" when I play skyrim though.

SeeTheArt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt

These look like some fun new game pieces for … Clue? Monopoly?

adob811

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adob811

I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 91 Private Messages sellbuyer92
adob811 wrote:I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

not meaning to hate, but keys for that matter...

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Debut day: 1189, all on imported Anvil blanks.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: TrggerHappyAzn
Last purchase time: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 11:57:35 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.606s
Woot wage: $3,756.28
Woots sold: 1188

Last wooter to woot: chyldeofscorn
Last purchase time: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 11:59:58 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.665s
Woot wage: $3,750.08
Woots sold: 1189

Last wooter to woot: eahearne
Last purchase time: Friday, April 27, 2012, 12:03:21 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.774s
Woot wage: $3,741.30
Woots sold: 1190

First days sales: 1189

fourthmeal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fourthmeal

That's when happens when you put too many of our level up points into magicka or health and not into stamina.

Also, Steed Stone.

econjen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages econjen
adob811 wrote:I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

Got to be honest, I HATE the collection of arrows that build up from getting shot...

Love this shirt though, I think I'll wear it to give myself an excuse on days I don't want to run!

ibarry16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibarry16

If 4X was available. This would be my main shirt place. : )

ibarry16

OK Where did you find this "Yes, they're Natural" shirt? : )

bounty42

ibarry16 wrote:OK Where did you find this "Yes, they're Natural" shirt? : )

Google "Yes they're natural" I've been seeing them at Cons for about 4 years now at least.

ibarry16

bounty42 wrote:Google "Yes they're natural" I've been seeing them at Cons for about 4 years now at least.

Well I just need to go to more cons. Dragoncon is in September.