bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
zekecatz wrote:How many ladies want to wear "over encumbered" on their chest? Sounds like over-endowed.

I'm guessing this would appeal to the same group as the one with two stratigically placed d20s, both showing 20, and the tag line under "Yes, they're Natural"

I of course first went to old school D&D as well, my first wizard (back in 1st ed) had a carry capacity of like 70 pounds, and his spell book was 30... Though the voice I always hear in my head is the original Diablo "I gotta pawn some of this stuff"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjP8JIFK-4Q

Saddly, i didn't order one because I'm not sure if I can wear the Anvil shirts, I have a skin condition and rough fabric is extremely painful. My son has a Ninja Blade coming, hopefully it gets here before this one gets Reckoned.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Jixiar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jixiar

Why are there no brooms in that image? There should be brooms.

kepera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kepera

I kept looking for the cast iron skillet...I mean really you can always make do with a cast iron skillet/frying pan, and they make a great weapon in a pinch.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
Jixiar wrote:Why are there no brooms in that image? There should be brooms.

Or baskets. I accumulate so many baskets when I pillage food...

aeidein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

the arrow through the patella was at least a cool design that was wearable even if you didn't play some nerdy video game...

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

cupofworms

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cupofworms

great idea. if you buy this/wear this you should deliberately walk slowly. "cant you SEE?!! im overencumbered!!"

bounty42

aeidein wrote:the arrow through the patella was at least a cool design that was wearable even if you didn't play some nerdy video game...

I guess, though if you feel so negatively twards the game the number of people who came up to talk to you about said game based on your wearing of a shirt promoting the games primary meme would most likely cause you to loose sanity points.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bgatesdie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgatesdie

Its a T geared toward hikers, yet it is available in 3X.....

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I spend all of my time a mushroom or iguana-on-a-stick away from being over encumbered.

'Grats on the nice design, Ramy. So many details o_o

encephalovore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages encephalovore

They don't actually say over-encumbered in Skyrim, which the items on this shirt appear to only be from. They say over-encumbered in Fallout. In Skyrim it's just "carrying too much"
I still call it "over-cucumbered" when I play skyrim though.

SeeTheArt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt

These look like some fun new game pieces for … Clue? Monopoly?

adob811

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adob811

I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92
adob811 wrote:I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

not meaning to hate, but keys for that matter...

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 1189, all on imported Anvil blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: TrggerHappyAzn
Last purchase time: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 11:57:35 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.606s
Woot wage: $3,756.28
Woots sold: 1188

Last wooter to woot: chyldeofscorn
Last purchase time: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 11:59:58 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.665s
Woot wage: $3,750.08
Woots sold: 1189

Last wooter to woot: eahearne
Last purchase time: Friday, April 27, 2012, 12:03:21 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 12.774s
Woot wage: $3,741.30
Woots sold: 1190

First days sales: 1189

fourthmeal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fourthmeal

That's when happens when you put too many of our level up points into magicka or health and not into stamina.

Also, Steed Stone.

econjen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages econjen
adob811 wrote:I would have got this if it wasn't obvious that the creator has never played Skyrim, I mean who drops arrows and coins?

Got to be honest, I HATE the collection of arrows that build up from getting shot...

Love this shirt though, I think I'll wear it to give myself an excuse on days I don't want to run!

ibarry16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibarry16

If 4X was available. This would be my main shirt place. : )

ibarry16

OK Where did you find this "Yes, they're Natural" shirt? : )

bounty42

ibarry16 wrote:OK Where did you find this "Yes, they're Natural" shirt? : )

Google "Yes they're natural" I've been seeing them at Cons for about 4 years now at least.

ibarry16

bounty42 wrote:Google "Yes they're natural" I've been seeing them at Cons for about 4 years now at least.

Well I just need to go to more cons. Dragoncon is in September.