5%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

A new definition of black Irish. Beautiful.

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

Eerily similar to this shirt.

mightypixie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightypixie

Love! But, I am a chick...

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I love the contrast between artistic styles to illustrate good vs. bad luck charms! Excellent work!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Awww, congrats Diana. Your cats are fantastic.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I like the clever use of the clovers as a border. Well done Dianasprinkle.

bunnymasseuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bunnymasseuse

As a black cat owner who's cat was born on St paddy's day, great shirt!

129 Woots and counting

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

As someone who had vowed to take a break from Woot! purchases after the just-over Woot-off, I am hereby eating my words. Yum, yum. This is awfully close to The Perfect Shirt.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Woooo, yay! I'm so excited! I was really expecting a different shirt to be be here instead of my kitty. But no its my bad luck good luck kitty. YAY! I'm so happy, thanks so much voters.

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi

I'm British, when I was a kid black cats were regarded as good luck. Good luck cards often had black cats and clovers on them. So to me, they're always lucky.

Beautiful shirt by the way! In for one, especially since a. black cats are my favourite animal, and b. I was born on St Patrick's Day.

Edited to add; I am not, in fact, bunnymasseuse's cat. Now get in the kitchen and open a can.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I really like this one, Diana. I think my only beef with it would be the tail, but I love the way the clover seem to pop out at you.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Congrats on 1st place DianaSprinkle! And yay to black cats being GOOD luck. Because black cats are awesome!:D

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

Classy and well illustrated. Great job.

bluetuba

tomcall wrote:Eerily similar to this shirt.

Sure, in the same way that Cheez Whiz and french brie are basically the same thing too maybe.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluetuba

JadenKale wrote:I really like this one, Diana. I think my only beef with it would be the tail, but I love the way the clover seem to pop out at you.

I kinda like the super long tail, it's mysterious.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Woo hoo! Congrats! Such a nicely done design...

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
tomcall wrote:Eerily similar to this shirt.

Yes, except not at all.

yojane2118

quality posts: 9 Private Messages yojane2118

I, too, swore off shirt buying. I just bought a green t-shirt today at another place (local), so what do I need another shirt for? Cause it's beautiful & I voted for it & I must own it.

Then I went over to kickstarter & contributed so I can now own her book. Can't have enough cats.

drakeji

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drakeji

Congratulations, DianaSprinkle! This is very well done and reminds me of the Chat Noir ads of which I am very fond.

Krisis86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Krisis86

I wear my Lucky At Last shirt at least once a week. This is like the grown up version! Insta-buy.

PS Dear Artists, thanks for putting your designs on green shirts. I look super hot in green.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I love this design. I voted for it and I'm happy to see it in first place. But it doesn't work for me as a shirt. If this ever prints on a poster I'm so buying.

KidKobun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KidKobun
DianaSprinkle wrote:Woooo, yay! I'm so excited! I was really expecting a different shirt to be be here instead of my kitty. But no its my bad luck good luck kitty. YAY! I'm so happy, thanks so much voters.

This is awesome! Congratulations Diana! :3

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29

Congrats Diana! Glad to see you in the #1 spot, love the design (and the tail)!

sirsinger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sirsinger

Must.. buy.. for.. wife..

Anything with cats makes my wife happy! Keep them coming!

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

and the cheezeburger goes to... Diana Sprinkle!

bought it cause of the cat (i don't mind the tail being to long, it's art nouveau after all) and the colours.

DianaSprinkle

Invisiblemoose wrote:Too bad it's an Anvil, I'd have liked to buy this one...

Though that looks more like a rat tail than a cat tail.

Heh heh, your right maybe I took the tail too far. Though depending on the cat, they can have some pretty thin pointy tails...

Siamese cats are pretty good examples for this in the extreme. For some reason I tend to think of regal looking cats with these type of tails. I probably went too long with the tail but I wanted a little curly exaggerated art nouveau bit on the cat too.

nixina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nixina

This is one of those shirts your closet is incomplete without. Amazing!

wyredragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wyredragon

The link shows the shirt from yesterday! I tried it with the FB share button and copy and paste.

[THUNDERTHIGHS: Refresh the page and try it now.]

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

"tomcall wrote: Eerily similar to this shirt."

Yeah a little but I appreciate the design more this time around, I'm not really a fan of that chibi-cute look.

SludgeHammer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SludgeHammer

What an interesting design. Very compelling!

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

So sad that this is on an Anvil blank. It would have been an insta-buy for me if it was on AA.

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Yes! I had so hoped that this would win. It is a great design for the theme. Congrats!

kkayetx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkayetx
bluetuba wrote:I kinda like the super long tail, it's mysterious.

I love the tail, the cat is beautiful, and I love 4 leaf clovers! With this shirt, my kids can't pinch me on St Patty's Day . Lifelike cats always look the best! Kittens and cats of all kinds (even in the wild) are my favorite animals! Great job!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Diana, this is frameable! Congrats on getting your gorgeous artwork printed.

kkayetx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkayetx

Diana Sprinkle …WINNER! CONGRATS! I love it. Cats are my favorite and I love 4leaf clovers. Very well done! Keep 'em coming. I want more in my closet. I've always been a cat lover! I'm superstitious and I lost my black kitten to a speeding car The clovers are a super addition! I've had cats all my life...my favorite animal, leopards, cheetahs, all wild ones too. They're all beautiful! Do you have more...a website maybe, or can I find some on here? Thank you!! Love your work!

DianaSprinkle

kkayetx wrote:Diana Sprinkle …WINNER! CONGRATS! I love it. Cats are my favorite and I love 4leaf clovers. Very well done! Keep 'em coming. I want more in my closet. I've always been a cat lover! I'm superstitious and I lost my black kitten to a speeding car The clovers are a super addition! I've had cats all my life...my favorite animal, leopards, cheetahs, all wild ones too. They're all beautiful! Do you have more...a website maybe, or can I find some on here? Thank you!! Love your work!

Awww thanks so much, you can find a lot of my work on these three sites.

http://www.dianasprinkle.com/
http://www.ghostcircles.com/dxs/
http://amegoddess.deviantart.com/

I think GhostCircles goes back the furthest. =D

You can look at most of my woot derby shirts over here: http://shirtwhat.com/archive_a.php?artist=DianaSprinkle

I also have some comics on this site: http://www.webcomicsnation.com/gc/

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

Very lovely! The cat reminds me of my old cat Teeger. While it seems similar to the other black cat in clover, this design definitely holds its own! It would make a nice piece of jewelry such as a cloisonne pin!

geegee63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geegee63

So happy this won. It is shirts like this that will make me buy the new Anvil shirts. Great design as always. Thank you!

I have my black cat, Lovey, as well and she is the kindest most loyal girl ever. She greets me when I get home and purrs everyday. I can't believe after the rough start she had (abandoned in a foreclosed home and almost starved) that she is as nice and gentle as she is.

I will always think of her as good luck.

kettes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kettes
cleverett wrote:Yes, except not at all.

Entirely, unless of course you are blinded by yet another cat shirt.