citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

It's not barfing rainbow kittens, but it's definitely a beautiful shirt. Congrats Diana, I'm glad this printed!

jgh33jgh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jgh33jgh

The write up was beautiful. What a lovely, spare story. Kudos.

mayat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayat

I love it! This is the grown-up version of Lucky At Last. My eleven-year-old daughter has that one and I absolutely had to have this. It's the closest we've ever come to those egregious mother-daughter sets so popular in my youth.

katejaneway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katejaneway

Why do the shirts that are Irish-inspired, always have to involve cats? I'd love to buy a shirt that shows off my Irish-pride, but I am not a cat fan and have no desire to wear a litter-pooping-licking-scratching-allergy demon on my chest.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Beautiful! I told myself no more Woot shirts, but I think I'll have to own this one.

I'm still dreaming of owning your Curl Exercises shirt, which is also on green. Hopefully someday. I often wear Super Effective. I love that you aren't afraid of color! Thank you for not putting these black or grey!

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
katejaneway wrote:... but I am not a cat fan and have no desire to wear a litter-pooping-licking-scratching-allergy demon on my chest.

I'm a dog person, yet for some reason, I still ended up with all these (and more). What does that say? I DON'T KNOW!

Congrats, Diana! Hopefully the next milestone will be passed today too!

maeve421

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maeve421

The shirt and write up made me cry a little this morning. We lost our beloved black kitty a few months ago, and this looks very like him (he often sat in that regal profile pose). Husband and I will be picking the shirt up. Thank you.

Also, it may become the foundation for a beautiful tattoo (just the kitty, I think). I'll have to alter it for our boy, though.

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake
nixina wrote:This is one of those shirts your closet is incomplete without. Amazing!

You don't know my closet then.

Cat free since '03! The cat actually died in 2008, but I like the rhyme.

psumek

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psumek

And I literally just got back from Prague and the Mucha museum.

tastyprawn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tastyprawn

I love this shirt because it is green and has an elegant cat on it. The long tail reminds me of my cat's tail before he had his accident... Now he only had a normal/slighty-shorter-than-normal length tail. I hope the shirt doesn't bring back bad memories to him!

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. It's a shame that this beautiful design was printed on Anvil blanks. I want this so much it almost hurts, but there's no way it'd fit

fzombie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fzombie

I can't buy this because it would help the Sierra Club and I've seen them in action. One of their outdoors meetings off the highway 50 near the Nevada/California border was all Anti-Hunter, anti-gun, and anti-sportsman and not at all about preservation. They left trash in the forest when they left, the hunters picked it all up.

Some Sierra Club members and even leadership are the bear-feeding type that doesn't understand their actions have an effect and we need to keep a healthy balance in our Forest.

I've dedicated my life to taking care of the forest I use and love to see state, federal, and private organizations trample on it.

They throw trash in the forest and say "people throw trash in the forest we need to limit access". They stage videos when you can't find the "proof" you want.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Great win, Diana! This has all the elegance of the style and bags of appeal.

Hope it does well. :^)

dudelette

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dudelette

I would love this on a tote bag.

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Poised, elegant + gorgeous

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
fzombie wrote:I can't buy this because it would help the Sierra Club and I've seen them in action. One of their outdoors meetings off the highway 50 near the Nevada/California border was all Anti-Hunter, anti-gun, and anti-sportsman and not at all about preservation. They left trash in the forest when they left, the hunters picked it all up.

Some Sierra Club members and even leadership are the bear-feeding type that doesn't understand their actions have an effect and we need to keep a healthy balance in our Forest.

I've dedicated my life to taking care of the forest I use and love to see state, federal, and private organizations trample on it.

They throw trash in the forest and say "people throw trash in the forest we need to limit access". They stage videos when you can't find the "proof" you want.

You are a week late. This is the Art Nouveau derby.

maeve421

fzombie wrote:I can't buy this because it would help the Sierra Club and I've seen them in action. One of their outdoors meetings off the highway 50 near the Nevada/California border was all Anti-Hunter, anti-gun, and anti-sportsman and not at all about preservation. They left trash in the forest when they left, the hunters picked it all up.

This shirt doesn't support the Sierra Club. That's the "Ecostravaganza" you're thinking of. This is just the awesome shirt.woot of the day.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

Looking forward to wearing mine, especially on Friday 13th.

Chaosegg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chaosegg

Woot people, can you please use Editor's choice and just print ALL of the fog contenders? I am going to be so devastated if I don't get the 3 Mucha-styled lady shirts.

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph

^^^
Err, that was me posting under my fiance's account. :P

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

DarbX1605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarbX1605

catshirt.woot.com

Bring back American Apparel

Mominator

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Mominator

I would also love to see this design on a tote bag.

Narfcake

DarbX1605 wrote:catshirt.woot.com

You say that like it's a bad thing.

spareshan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spareshan

My first shirt.woot purchase. Crossing my fingers that the measurements on the WL size are accurate. This is ME on a shirt. Thank you, Diana!

nantzjw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nantzjw

This shirt will confirm membership in the crazy cat lady club for me. Woot!

nanaki62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanaki62
dudelette wrote:I would love this on a tote bag.

Me too. I don't wear shirts with stuff on them, but I would definitely get this on a bag! Most of the shirts I buy here are for my kid, and he tends to like robot stuff. Don't think a deco cat robot is possible.

Narfcake

Debut day: 1777, all on imported Anvil blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: themagpie45
Last purchase time: Friday, April 27, 2012, 11:57:56 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 48.551s
Woot wage: $3,004.35
Woots sold: 1777

Last wooter to woot: LynneKeene
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 12:03:58 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 48.700s
Woot wage: $3,739.72
Woots sold: 1779

Didn't catch a sale between the above so First day sales - 1777 or 1778, most likely 1777

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First day sales: 1777 by artist link =]

maeve421

spareshan wrote:My first shirt.woot purchase. Crossing my fingers that the measurements on the WL size are accurate. This is ME on a shirt. Thank you, Diana!

It's a bit late, but fyi, the shirts don't really stretch. Normally I fit a WL, but for these shirts, I'm moving to a WXL.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

Must have this one! I own a black cat and foster a lot more, since it's one of the most common cat colors. Except for the tail, this cat looks a lot like my current foster, who was trapped and brought to the shelter from a feral colony as a 4-month-old and took over 5 months to let me touch him. Less than a month later, he's on track to be a great house pet for someone. That's one lucky cat!

emberdione

quality posts: 3 Private Messages emberdione

This shirt is so beautiful. I agree with the person who said this should be a print to be framed.

Everything, from the color it's on to the brown outline setting off the cat... It's just magnificent.

Brava!

miksoplik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miksoplik

Am I the only one bothered by the eyelashes on this cat? they are too long and look like the artist was trying to draw the other side whiskers from an odd viewpoint.

The end of the world is near, spend all your money now!

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
miksoplik wrote:Am I the only one bothered by the eyelashes on this cat? they are too long and look like the artist was trying to draw the other side whiskers from an odd viewpoint.

That was my first glance reaction, too, but my own cat has pretty exuberant forehead whiskers, so to me it's just a little artistic license, like the extra-long tail.

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi

Got mine yesterday, and it's just beautiful. It's been a long time since I bought a second copy of a shirt, but I'm definitely picking up a second one of this before it reckons. I hope they put it on a tote bag one day!

ktchicago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ktchicago

I've lost count of the number of Woot shirts I've bought, but it must be more than 30. Cat Nouveau is truly one of the most beautifully executed. The green is amazing, and sets off the design superbly.

Anj963

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anj963

Anyone else having an issue of the green shirt "fuzz" showing through the black cat? Otherwise it is a very beautiful shirt.

tastyprawn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tastyprawn
Anj963 wrote:Anyone else having an issue of the green shirt "fuzz" showing through the black cat? Otherwise it is a very beautiful shirt.

I'm having that problem, too. I thought it may have been because I washed mine on hot and threw it in a hot drier in hopes it would shrink (I didn't take a good look at it before I did that). The cat looks like he is dark green. I'm most likely going to order a second copy of the shirt, anyway, because the new women's sizes are so funky that I'd rather wear a men's (I thought these new women's sizes were supposed to have a defined waist, but the one I got is a complete box; it seems that a recent men's purchase has more of a "curve" than this one).

rustic890

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rustic890

This design makes me love my cat more. Very cool!

relonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages relonian

My cat, too, is showing up a bit green. I've worn it twice and haven't washed it. It sorta looks like it's "highlights" from the back of his neck to his chest, aside from the other random spots of green peeking out on his body. The whiskers also show that the registration is a little bit off. I want to buy another before they get reckoned, but I'm doubting the quality of the next shirt I get.