kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
relonian wrote:My cat, too, is showing up a bit green. I've worn it twice and haven't washed it. It sorta looks like it's "highlights" from the back of his neck to his chest, aside from the other random spots of green peeking out on his body. The whiskers also show that the registration is a little bit off. I want to buy another before they get reckoned, but I'm doubting the quality of the next shirt I get.

Sorry about that. Send us an email at service@woot.com with pictures if you're able so we can look into it.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
Anj963 wrote:Anyone else having an issue of the green shirt "fuzz" showing through the black cat? Otherwise it is a very beautiful shirt.

Sorry about that. Send us an email at service@woot.com with pictures if you can, and we'll take care of you.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

I've received mine - Men's L - and while I haven't washed it yet, my cat is black as black can be. The registration may be the tiniest bit off - there's a very narrow green line around parts of the cat - but it's invisible from less than a foot away. Anybody who comes closer to me than that to look at the shirt is going to get smacked, anyhow.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

Sadly, after his first bath, he is decidedly more of a very dark green cat than a black one, on both of the shirts I ordered.

I don't know if a photo will capture the color, since it is such a dark green, but I'll take one & try sending it to the service folks.

dkd1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkd1121

Is anyone else bothered by the strange green of the shirt. It does not compliment the design which is gorgeous. I cut out the design and stitched it to a tote bag.
I bought it when it was first offered and was disappointed at the fabric of the shirt which was poor as well as the color. A design like that should get better treatment.