dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29

Owning this shirt should make my 94 yr old Norweigian Grandmother proud of me!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 1763, on a mix of AA for men and kids, imported Anvil for women.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: jdubious1
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 11:58:41 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 49.043s
Woot wage: $3,002.92
Woots sold: 1760

Last wooter to woot: trlygrl
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 11:59:57 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 49.003s
Woot wage: $3,750.34
Woots sold: 1763

Last wooter to woot: ClaudiaM
Last purchase time: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 12:30:20 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 50.009s
Woot wage: $3,672.83
Woots sold: 1764

First day sales - 1763

autumnmoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autumnmoose

I LOVE my WOOT t shirts, always get comments. I got today's Woot because I got my Mom the Cat Nouveau by Diana Sprinkle, and I'm a redheaded gun freak. My knife is strapped to the inside of my leg so it does not show when I wear my Morticia Adams dress. And it's not polite to show your weaponry in public.
Always the art freak. Le Autumnmoose

knyle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages knyle

Hey atheists, if Yggdrasil doesn't hold up the worlds, then what prevents them from falling into the Ginnungagap? Asatru: 1 Atheists: 0

nyspongebob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyspongebob

When do I get my Yggdrasil t(r)ee?

Lucky30605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lucky30605

Boo. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's way too big!!! They changed the sizes so beware. I am so disappointed. I sure hope I can exchange it. So far, it doesn't look good.

Lucky30605

radiotik wrote:Looks like it! Which is totally sad. I want one but not if it won't fit me. Heck, I don't even know why I check woot anymore. With poor fitting women's shirts and spiffy designs, all we get is disappointment.

Woot: you can have my $12 over and over again if you switch back. *sniff*

I just got mine. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's HUGE!! They changed their sizing and it fits like a big man's shirt. Ugly. I'm sad. I really like the shirt but, unless I tear it up and modify it, I can't wear it.

Lucky30605

Lucky30605 wrote:Boo. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's way too big!!! They changed the sizes so beware. I am so disappointed. I sure hope I can exchange it. So far, it doesn't look good.

But, like always, Woot made it right. Thanks, Woot!

precker27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages precker27

I know it's going against the grain, but, I really like the white shirts, spots are really easy to take out with bleach gel pen. I wish there were more of these.