dfunk29

quality posts: 57 Private Messages dfunk29

Owning this shirt should make my 94 yr old Norweigian Grandmother proud of me!

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Debut day: 1763, on a mix of AA for men and kids, imported Anvil for women.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: jdubious1
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 11:58:41 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 49.043s
Woot wage: $3,002.92
Woots sold: 1760

Last wooter to woot: trlygrl
Last purchase time: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 11:59:57 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 49.003s
Woot wage: $3,750.34
Woots sold: 1763

Last wooter to woot: ClaudiaM
Last purchase time: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 12:30:20 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 50.009s
Woot wage: $3,672.83
Woots sold: 1764

First day sales - 1763

autumnmoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autumnmoose

I LOVE my WOOT t shirts, always get comments. I got today's Woot because I got my Mom the Cat Nouveau by Diana Sprinkle, and I'm a redheaded gun freak. My knife is strapped to the inside of my leg so it does not show when I wear my Morticia Adams dress. And it's not polite to show your weaponry in public.
Always the art freak. Le Autumnmoose

knyle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages knyle

Hey atheists, if Yggdrasil doesn't hold up the worlds, then what prevents them from falling into the Ginnungagap? Asatru: 1 Atheists: 0

nyspongebob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyspongebob

When do I get my Yggdrasil t(r)ee?

Lucky30605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lucky30605

Boo. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's way too big!!! They changed the sizes so beware. I am so disappointed. I sure hope I can exchange it. So far, it doesn't look good.

Lucky30605

radiotik wrote:Looks like it! Which is totally sad. I want one but not if it won't fit me. Heck, I don't even know why I check woot anymore. With poor fitting women's shirts and spiffy designs, all we get is disappointment.

Woot: you can have my $12 over and over again if you switch back. *sniff*

I just got mine. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's HUGE!! They changed their sizing and it fits like a big man's shirt. Ugly. I'm sad. I really like the shirt but, unless I tear it up and modify it, I can't wear it.

Lucky30605

Lucky30605 wrote:Boo. I ordered a Women's Large, like I have in the past, and it's way too big!!! They changed the sizes so beware. I am so disappointed. I sure hope I can exchange it. So far, it doesn't look good.

But, like always, Woot made it right. Thanks, Woot!

precker27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages precker27

I know it's going against the grain, but, I really like the white shirts, spots are really easy to take out with bleach gel pen. I wish there were more of these.