FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I really don't want to know about some 60 year old guy's prostate.

Still single, can't imagine why.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
FenStar wrote:I really don't want to know about some 60 year old guy's prostate.

You will

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Because you count on me to tell you what's happening on woot, and then just go, "Oh, Ok". Yeah we're busy, but you can come say hi to our friends

Raisins are fine, in their place. I happen to adore oatmeal cookies, but raisins just really don't help them. I don't know, I've never liked them with raisins in. Cowboy cookies are the only cookie i can think of that I like with raisins.

Husband's favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin. We both love rice pudding with raisins. I like raisins in my salad.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Husband's favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin. We both love rice pudding with raisins. I like raisins in my salad.

I like fruit, or dried fruit in my salads, although I do prefer cranberry to raisin.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42
dontwantaname wrote:Yeah

Sure

Because FB is faster than checking here

Yep

Darn tootin! Have you ever tried to check Woot from an iPhone? It's a horrible, horrible experience.

KtCallista

Orcrist42 wrote:Darn tootin! Have you ever tried to check Woot from an iPhone? It's a horrible, horrible experience.

That is true.

pooflady

Time to sleep. Have made a decision to go to PA Mon morning till Friday. Tomorrow will be busy.

Night all. Tomorrow.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Time to sleep. Have made a decision to go to PA Mon morning till Friday. Tomorrow will be busy.

Night all. Tomorrow.

Have a great trip. Goodnight Poof

Iceback

Good morning all. Going to take a friend of ours to DFW airport this morning then a little shopping while we're in that area.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Morning everyone!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:I really don't want to know about some 60 year old guy's prostate.

58 if you don't mind

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Time to sleep. Have made a decision to go to PA Mon morning till Friday. Tomorrow will be busy.

Night all. Tomorrow.

Nobody will be here then
Hope everyone is ok there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:Morning everyone!

Morning!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Good morning all. Going to take a friend of ours to DFW airport this morning then a little shopping while we're in that area.

Morning!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

Good morning!

How are you today?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Hello.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Good morning!

How are you today?

Hi, d'name. I'm a bit out of sorts today - nothing I can point to directly.

pooflady

Grrr. They're changing the forecast for PA. Already told my sister we might be leaving there Thurs. Friday's supposed to be 86. I can't take that.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hi everybody! It is hot in SC. It is hot in NC. I think it is hot everywhere. We have been busy doing retired people stuff. Concerts, jogging, church, yard sales, food and sitting on the porch reading. Reading on the porch at least until it got unbearably hot. Hope you guys all have good air conditioning and are having a good weekend.

AZGman

joyner wrote:Hi everybody! It is hot in SC. It is hot in NC. I think it is hot everywhere. We have been busy doing retired people stuff. Concerts, jogging, church, yard sales, food and sitting on the porch reading. Reading on the porch at least until it got unbearably hot. Hope you guys all have good air conditioning and are having a good weekend.

Weird; it's like it's summer or something!!

joyner

Hi Cinderella!
AZ, glad your back is better!
D'name, be nice to hubby. He has a catheter for heaven's sake!
Poof, safe travels! Neither of my libraries have Overdrive. I am jealous!
KtC/Orc, I like Oatmeal raisin but I love oatmeal cranberry!

Time to fold laundry then lunch. LOL it is pretty late for lunch!

joyner

AZGman wrote:Weird; it's like it's summer or something!!

(Shhh, don't tell anybody, but I think it was hotter last year!)

AZGman

joyner wrote:(Shhh, don't tell anybody, but I think it was hotter last year!)

This year ain't over.

Iceback

It's 100 here today and supposed to stay like this all week, thank goodness we're leaving for Canada in 6 days

klozitshoper

Ah the dedication fellow wooters - I am sitting here typing during a tornado/flood watch. Miserable day but thank heavens for air conditioning. The sirens keep going off - and the screening on my lanai is blowing like flags!

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:Ah the dedication fellow wooters - I am sitting here typing during a tornado/flood watch. Miserable day but thank heavens for air conditioning. The sirens keep going off - and the screening on my lanai is blowing like flags!

Please stay safe!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
klozitshoper wrote:Ah the dedication fellow wooters - I am sitting here typing during a tornado/flood watch. Miserable day but thank heavens for air conditioning. The sirens keep going off - and the screening on my lanai is blowing like flags!

Ah, you are enjoying what NWS is telling us we're going to get later this week. Since the storm is moving our way at 3 mph, we'll have lots of time for the local media to get all wrought up. Stay safe. The only good part of this is that my grass seed has just sprouted- and I won't have to water it for awhile.

klozitshoper

Iceback wrote:Please stay safe!

Thanks. The winds have calmed down some. My pets are so used to the sirens, they don't even move a muscle!

klozitshoper

Jessara wrote:Ah, you are enjoying what NWS is telling us we're going to get later this week. Since the storm is moving our way at 3 mph, we'll have lots of time for the local media to get all wrought up. Stay safe. The only good part of this is that my grass seed has just sprouted- and I won't have to water it for awhile.

Oh, that reminds me, I have some seeds I wanted to scatter. This would be a fantastic time to do it since the ground is saturated; however, it is supposed to rain through Wednesday, but not as hard as today. I found it strange that since this storm is coming in from the Gulf, the winds were coming from the East - usually in that case they are from the west.

pooflady

Had our first smashburgers tonight. Not impressed. Although we live less than five minutes away, the fries and onion straws were cold. The smashfries tasted just like plain old fries. Husband had a bbq, bacon, cheddar burger. Miniscule bbq sauce. I had a mushroom swiss burger. Not much in the way of mushrooms. Would rather go to Five Guys. Actually, would rather have a Whopper.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. Cat trees are sold and off to a new home of a young male cat with lots of energy that loves to jump.

I've got the repaired spots around the skylights textured now. It's not great but hopefully the paint will match so it'll be good enough. It's 8' in the air so someone would have to really look to find it.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy all. Cat trees are sold and off to a new home of a young male cat with lots of energy that loves to jump.

I've got the repaired spots around the skylights textured now. It's not great but hopefully the paint will match so it'll be good enough. It's 8' in the air so someone would have to really look to find it.

If anyone does, just kick them out. You don't want them in your house anyway.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:If anyone does, just kick them out. You don't want them in your house anyway.

I'll make a note of that. LOL

Note for future: It's very hard to do the texture on a ceiling. It wants to drip off.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday!
Well, it's the end of my day off, and work awaits in the morning, dang it. Don't get me wrong, I am SO greatful to have a job, it's just that I would have been SO good at being independanlty wealthy! Hope you all had a great weekend!

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

cinderella1

pooflady wrote:Had our first smashburgers tonight. Not impressed. Although we live less than five minutes away, the fries and onion straws were cold. The smashfries tasted just like plain old fries. Husband had a bbq, bacon, cheddar burger. Miniscule bbq sauce. I had a mushroom swiss burger. Not much in the way of mushrooms. Would rather go to Five Guys. Actually, would rather have a Whopper.

We just got a smashburger here this year. It's ok, but not anything to brag about. I went 2x and don't care to go again. Their ff's are actually quite weird tasting.

You crack me up.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cinderella1 wrote:We just got a smashburger here this year. It's ok, but not anything to brag about. I went 2x and don't care to go again. Their ff's are actually quite weird tasting.

I liked it the first couple times I went. Brother didn't like it. I've found better places closer to home now though.

cinderella1

ThunderThighs wrote:I liked it the first couple times I went. Brother didn't like it. I've found better places closer to home now though.

The best thing they had, (I thought) was called a state fair dog. It was a brat with bacon and a bunch of other stuff,I would have gone back for that but they took it off the menu.

You crack me up.

pooflady

cinderella1 wrote:The best thing they had, (I thought) was called a state fair dog. It was a brat with bacon and a bunch of other stuff,I would have gone back for that but they took it off the menu.

They have a different menu for different states.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Forgot to say the neither son or I like Five Guys.