stimmy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stimmy

...and yes, BIG PEOPLE do come in sizes larger than 2X!!!

I was looking at the "relative dimensions" thread and thought Hmmm... maybe I should post this in THERE?

"Hello. I have a relative whose dimensions are much greater than 2X... like 4X or 5X. Is there a way to get shirt producers to make 'one-offs' of their designs?"

Any suggestions? There have been 4 or 5 shirts since last year I'd be interested in.

newnie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
stimmy wrote:...and yes, BIG PEOPLE do come in sizes larger than 2X!!!

I was looking at the "relative dimensions" thread and thought Hmmm... maybe I should post this in THERE?

"Hello. I have a relative whose dimensions are much greater than 2X... like 4X or 5X. Is there a way to get shirt producers to make 'one-offs' of their designs?"

Any suggestions? There have been 4 or 5 shirts since last year I'd be interested in.



Also smaller women do as well

wmcraft


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wmcraft

I used to be a big boy....and I have a collection of 3x woot shirts.. if anyone be interested....i didn't mean to hijack...just thought it would be a good place to ask. I went from a 3x to a mans small.....so these are like blankets on me now... But I gotta say....when I was big the woot shirts were a tad small but they fit so good.....

They’re Watching
Ugly Holiday Sweater
Nyctophobia
spooked!
Random Shirt 3x x 3x
Schrodinger’s Cat
How FIRE EXTINGUISHERS work
Holy Guacamole!
Squeeze
Ask Again Later
Placebo Party
I Like Candy
Yeah, thats what it really says
Bacon Bits
I Like Them on the Grill
Evolution of BBQ 6
Console General
Pirate Exercise
Random Shirt 3x x 3x
The Convenient Tiny Chair
The Original Blue Hedgehog
You Have to Try This Guys
Sudden Death
The Midnight Flasher
Trick or Terror


it looks as if there is 29. but i do believe trick or terror is a 2x. most worn no more the 2-3 times. I love em but they don't fit anymore and i got no where for them to go.


maybe $75 plus shipping

Johndis5


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
wmcraft wrote: I went from a 3x to a mans small.



Way to get in shape! Or is this just a result of the AA to Anvil size difference? ;)

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

There is a thread here for listing tees for sale/trade, and you might be interested in teetrade as well. Good website, although perhaps a little slow.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
wmcraft wrote:I used to be a big boy....and I have a collection of 3x woot shirts.. if anyone be interested....i didn't mean to hijack...just thought it would be a good place to ask. I went from a 3x to a mans small.....so these are like blankets on me now... But I gotta say....when I was big the woot shirts were a tad small but they fit so good.....



Congratulations! I've gone from 3X to XL. 130 lbs down and counting.

Fujiko


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
wmcraft wrote:I used to be a big boy....and I have a collection of 3x woot shirts.. if anyone be interested....i didn't mean to hijack...just thought it would be a good place to ask. I went from a 3x to a mans small.....so these are like blankets on me now... But I gotta say....when I was big the woot shirts were a tad small but they fit so good.....



Wow, congratulations!

jaymz668


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaymz668
stimmy wrote:...and yes, BIG PEOPLE do come in sizes larger than 2X!!!

I was looking at the "relative dimensions" thread and thought Hmmm... maybe I should post this in THERE?

"Hello. I have a relative whose dimensions are much greater than 2X... like 4X or 5X. Is there a way to get shirt producers to make 'one-offs' of their designs?"

Any suggestions? There have been 4 or 5 shirts since last year I'd be interested in.


I'd be interested in a 4x, for sure.

Melinda413


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413

It drives me crazy that the tshirts come in 3x but the hoodies and the long sleeve t's only come in 2x. What the heck? You've lost out on some serious sales from that way - every side sale I would have bought at least one if it came in 3x.

Narfcake


quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Melinda413 wrote:It drives me crazy that the tshirts come in 3x but the hoodies and the long sleeve t's only come in 2x. What the heck? ...


The blank manufacturers (Gildan for the hoodies, AA for the long sleeves) don't offer them in 3XL.

Melinda413


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413
Narfcake wrote:The blank manufacturers (Gildan for the hoodies, AA for the long sleeves) don't offer them in 3XL.



Still frustrating. That you even have 3x in tshirts is the only reason I started to look here. I was so bummed when I realized that didn't carry over to everything you sold.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Umm...Narf doesn't work for Woot. He is awesome and researches a lot and is generous in sharing his information, but he does that because he is a good guy, not a woot employee.

Staff is identified by the word 'staff' appearing under their name and a blue banner heading.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Melinda413


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413
Mavyn wrote:Umm...Narf doesn't work for Woot. He is awesome and researches a lot and is generous in sharing his information, but he does that because he is a good guy, not a woot employee.

Staff is identified by the word 'staff' appearing under their name and a blue banner heading.



Yep, I know that already. Sorry to have used the work "you" in my previous post instead of Woot.

tabbyfoo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo
wmcraft wrote:I used to be a big boy....and I have a collection of 3x woot shirts.. ... I love em but they don't fit anymore and i got no where for them to go.


maybe $75 plus shipping



Are any of those squid-or-octopus related? I don't have time to go look them all up right now.