kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600
aeidein wrote:Monty Python isn't funny.

girl

OldTooly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages OldTooly
Narfcake wrote:For the reference challenged:

Thanks. I barely remember that old flick. Now I'll have to watch the entire thing again this weekend. ;-)

flemtone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flemtone

At last, a bunny shirt I can get behind.

...because I certainly don't want him in front of me!

GM$

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

I looked at this shirt, and I soiled my armor I was so in love with it. However, I am one of those ladies who actually want the Anvil blanks, so now I'm conflicted.

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga
flemtone wrote:At last, a bunny shirt I can get behind.

...because I certainly don't want him in front of me!

GM$

Now what a sec...if you're behind the bunny shirt, then he IS in front of you!

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

TiraNomChu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TiraNomChu

wow you're totally awesome! that's so helpful-thanks! (if i had a cookie i would give it to you right about now) but seriously, thank you so much!

neuropsychosocial wrote:Woot still has some of the old, more fitted shirts in their warehouse, so some designs are printing on the older, more fitted blank shirts, and some are printing on a newer, larger blank shirts. There's three ways to tell: if you look at the sizing chart, Anvil (new, larger) sizes have measurements in whole numbers and it will say "made in Honduras/Nicaragua" on the bottom of the sizing chart; AA (older, smaller) sizes have measurements in weird fractions (3/8th, 5/16th) and the bottom of the sizing chart will say "made in USA." Be careful to look for men's/women's/kids, because some shirts - like today's - will print on AA for one and Anvil for others. If you look at the sizing chart for today's shirt, you'll see that it's printing on AA (more fitted) in women's sizes and Anvil (larger) in men's and kids'.

Plus, we're keeping a post in the Reckoning thread updated on a daily basis. It's always a good idea to double-check the sizing chart for each individual shirt before purchasing, but that list is generally accurate unless woot has switched a shirt over within the past 12 hours.

CinciTech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CinciTech

...and I'm in for 1, 2, 5.

"Three sir."

THREE!!

(As all good Wooters know, five is right out.)

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
miyoshinum5 wrote:It's a Big Bang Theory reference, "not a Snowball's chance in a CAT scanner."

Yes of course. All old phrases, once repurposed by a current TV show, become referenced to said TV show.

"A snowball's chance in hell" a fine cliche for decades or longer now belongs to some schmucks at CBS.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Monopoly plays faster if you throw out the house rules and play it by the original rules.

move along

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ElanorRigby wrote:I looked at this shirt, and I soiled my armor I was so in love with it. However, I am one of those ladies who actually want the Anvil blanks, so now I'm conflicted.

Wait a few days. The AAs will sell out, and you can get an Anvil.

move along

triquetta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triquetta

"lucky1988 sold us what we thought was a holy hand grenade, but it turned out to be just a weird looking turnip."

Is this a "Black Adder" reference thrown in for good measure?

Adder: "Look, here's a turnip that looks like a thingy."
Baldric: "That's funny, because I have a thingy that looks like a turnip."

norin731

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norin731

Why can't I order one and have this delivered to me, and then order another and have it delivered to a friend for a gift?

Bummer Woot, bummer.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

First shalt thou take out thy credit card security code. Then, shalt thou purchase three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt purchase, and the number of the purchasing shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, inputtest thy credit card's security number and press thy woot Buy It button, they, being mighty in My sight, shall send them to you.

My son can't wait to wear this shirt.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

I've never hit the big yellow button so fast.

thenightflier

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thenightflier

Thou shall be my shirt.

trekkiegal1701d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trekkiegal1701d
JenDupre wrote:Everyone loves Monty Python references.

No, not everyone does.

parilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parilous

The write up was word-for-word the conversation that occurred in my head when I saw this shirt. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!?

kaveman212c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaveman212c

Praise the Sun!

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

Does the rabbit really need a fork? After all, he's got nasty, big, pointy teeth!

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

So all those other knights are "Just Visiting"?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Ah man! Another great chance to use an orange shirt wasted!

Love the Monopoly look of the artwork though. Great job!

zugdar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zugdar

One of the better shirts in a while. The mash-up is perfect!

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

I've bought lots of Woot shirts for my sons, but this is only the second I've purchased for me (the other being Some Motivation Required). This is my first new T in my new size (recently lost 80 lbs).

Great job combining one of my favorite movies with one of my favorite board games. Now if the Risk one prints, my t-shirt life will be complete.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
zofer11 wrote:That shirt just caused me to replicate the storyline too gave It, except when I finally got my 19 y o son to look at it and be able to snarkily say something like "Your old, get out and call someone who cares about your stupid Woot stuff". Which is almost what happened.
Except the kid seems to think 420 is to be celebrated daily and not only did I get no help, I am now split between being pissed or jealous, and I am to relaxed to make any decision at all, but after the haze cleared I got the shirt joke. I'm hungry (I am going to eat the rest of the salted caramels) , thanks Woot.

This post melted my face .... do not comprehend.

cutesox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cutesox

I ADORE Monty Python - and I love games.

This would have been another insta-buy for me had woot not ruined the women's shirts with their unflattering sizing.

Bring back the flattering fit! I want to add more awesome shirts like this to my wardrobe!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
cutesox wrote:I ADORE Monty Python - and I love games.

This would have been another insta-buy for me had woot not ruined the women's shirts with their unflattering sizing.

Bring back the flattering fit! I want to add more awesome shirts like this to my wardrobe!!!

Read the sizing chart! - this one is slated to print on AA blanks (made in the USA) for the gals, so if you like the way the old shirts fit, BUY THEM. If you don't, then DON'T.

Guys and kids, these are noted to be printing on the Anvil blanks (Honduras/Nicaragua).

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
skatimmy737 wrote:Ah man! Another great chance to use an orange shirt wasted!

Love the Monopoly look of the artwork though. Great job!

I don't think orange is a color they offer anymore. It was retired some time ago, if I recall correctly.

As for the shirt, if I didn't already own four Monty Python woot shirts, I'd buy it. After all, that would make it my fifth, and as we all know five is right out.

christyvaught

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christyvaught

Too bad these are on the horror of fit anvil shirts.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks for the support everyone!

The following videos help explain the other "Monty Python" references in the design:

Do not pass the Black Knight.

Do not collect the grenade.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
citizencoyote wrote:I don't think orange is a color they offer anymore. It was retired some time ago, if I recall correctly.

You are correct. Orange is out as far as a Derby option, but Shirt still may run a daily on it if we feel like it absolutely has to be on orange.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

llandar wrote:You are correct. Orange is out as far as a Derby option, but Shirt still may run a daily on it if we feel like it absolutely has to be on orange.

We do have that Denver Broncos/Clockwork Orange design we've been wanting to run...

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
llandar wrote:You are correct. Orange is out as far as a Derby option, but Shirt still may run a daily on it if we feel like it absolutely has to be on orange.

Well obviously it needs to be on orange. This is the main reason I haven't purchased it yet. Although I am thinking of buying it and dying it orange.

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

I'm a bit miffed, literally less than two minutes after making my order I saw that this was on AA for womens' sizes (my mistake). I immediately wrote to woot and asked for my order to be changed to my AA size, and got a message back saying my order had already been processed. Regular shipping, not overnight. Nobody in my family can wear the size I ordered, help me!
I got my order confirmation at 8:25, and my support email confirmation at 8:31, and my reply saying tough luck at 10:50. I understand you all get a lot of email, but really? Two hours is too late?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Lucky! This is amazing!

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
laurafoy wrote:Geez Woot writers, I've never even seen the movie and I got the gag right away.

Maybe the shirt.woot writers got confused for a second thinking of this shirt. Lol.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
christyvaught wrote:Too bad these are on the horror of fit anvil shirts.

This shirt is printing on AA in women's sizes and Anvil in men's and kids' sizes.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Cheezor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheezor

Sorry ya'll but... this actually won a derby?

alanbama

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alanbama

So I can wear this for Easter?

jennirie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennirie
kmf600 wrote:girl

Hey now, some girls think Monty Python is funny.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

awesome win lucky , always enjoying your cool lines

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............