Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
Cheezor wrote:Sorry ya'll but... this actually won a derby?

Yep! ... and to be even more specific, first place! ^_^

(It's how democracy works.)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Awesome!! Congrats on first, Lucky! :D

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jennirie wrote:Hey now, some girls think Monty Python is funny.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

congrats lucky! that bad tempered rabbit t shirt is just great:D

caladria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caladria

I recently realized that I have an almost exclusive collection of W00t bunny-themed shirts.

I love white rabbits for a specific reason.

ALL HAIL THE SPECIFIC REASON!

Must have vorpal bunny shirt now.

KristinWeeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KristinWeeks

ZOMG! A shirt printed on women's sizes...instead of the shapeless hospital gowns from Honduras...

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
ellegee wrote:I'm a bit miffed, literally less than two minutes after making my order I saw that this was on AA for womens' sizes (my mistake). I immediately wrote to woot and asked for my order to be changed to my AA size, and got a message back saying my order had already been processed. Regular shipping, not overnight. Nobody in my family can wear the size I ordered, help me!
I got my order confirmation at 8:25, and my support email confirmation at 8:31, and my reply saying tough luck at 10:50. I understand you all get a lot of email, but really? Two hours is too late?

I'm sorry about that. We're currently processing orders more quickly in an effort to streamline our shipping process and get you the item faster. We also answer emails in the order they are received, as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, once an order has begun to process, we are unable to modify it. You always have the option of refusing the delivery, or marking the package 'return to sender' to have it returned to us for a refund. I'm also sending you a PM with your tracking information.

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
kkshields wrote:I'm sorry about that. We're currently processing orders more quickly in an effort to streamline our shipping process and get you the item faster. We also answer emails in the order they are received, as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, once an order has begun to process, we are unable to modify it. You always have the option of refusing the delivery, or marking the package 'return to sender' to have it returned to us for a refund. I'm also sending you a PM with your tracking information.

Thank you! Sorry I was grumpy, I didn't get my nap today

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

1846(? - can anyone verify?) on a mix of AA (women) and Anvil (men and kids)

ETA:
1848 at 12:15AM with last listed sale at 12:07AM.

E(sq)TA:
And now this at 12:48AM:
Sellout Time:
Saturday, May 12, 2012, 12:00:09 AM Central Time
Wooter To Blame For Sellout:
matt1981m
Item quantity:

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

cloudberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cloudberry

I got my shirt yesterday and was disappointed to see it's printed crooked. Did anyone else's arrive misprinted?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
cloudberry wrote:I got my shirt yesterday and was disappointed to see it's printed crooked. Did anyone else's arrive misprinted?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, please email service@woot.com.

punkrockmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkrockmonkey

Okay, so I'm a newb here & arrived totally late to the party. It looks like I've not only missed out on this shirt's initial offering, but I missed it in the Day of Reckoning, as well!

Imagine my frustration in realizing that I have missed out on owning one of the greatest shirts ever conceived by mankind! Is there a snowball's chance that this shirt will ever arise from the dead like little baby Jeebus and deliver me from shirtless damnation?

Thanks for putting up with my lazy butt (which refuses to search the site more than 3 times in order to find an answer).