ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
Re: The Man Trap

Is this TOS or the new movie?

ciaralee

Re: Want Fries? RESUB

In my opinion, the nose picking AND the burger flipping job reference together make it in bad taste, thus the reason I would assume it was rejected.

ciaralee

Re: Alpha Q On A Boat

Oh, that's rude.

thetalkingmuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetalkingmuffin
Re: Obsessive Farmville Friend

thats awesome

thetalkingmuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetalkingmuffin
Re: Road Rage Insanity

that's messed up

heavendevil205

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heavendevil205

Nice job! I really like this shirt, and working for the Gov't makes me like it more.

Is it possible to still get one? I would love to wear it one Friday and see how people react at work!

werdwerdus

quality posts: 13 Private Messages werdwerdus
Re: We Meet Again

lmfao! PROBLEM?!

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
twig123 wrote:Is the derby over or something? I don't see a "i'd buy one" button (yes, I've bought before and I am signed in). This is the first time I'm trying to vote though, so sorry if this is a dumb question...

Yes, it's over from a voting standpoint. Voting closed at noon CDT.

fortgeorge

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fortgeorge
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Big fan of this shirt, though as a punctual guy, I like it more for the reference than as a personality trait (which drives me nuts).

That drives me nuts too, I don't let that slide either, I will leave you at the store or home or where ever if you are more than 15 minutes late without a call. People that do that with appointments have to reschedule if they are too late and I'm on to the next one. No exceptions. My time is just as valuable as yours so stop wasting my time, damn it!

Bugs a lot of people(like their laziness doesn't bug others?) but those that are still around are very punctual when it has something to do with me, including my wife who isn't quite as punctual with others. Hah!

"Television is a medium of entertainment which permits millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time, and yet remain lonesome." T.S. Eliot

If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion. - Edmond de Goncourt

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense. - Robert Heinlein

sgoldmoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgoldmoon
Re: Chronically Late Like a Wizard

I came too late to Woot to vote, just like all good procrastinators. I love this shirt, I want this shirt!

Rieur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rieur

I too arrived COMPLETELY on time to vote and am yet unable to do so. Also: I'm never late.

TiraNomChu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TiraNomChu

I REALLY REALLY HOPE THIS ONE MAKES IT!

I think this one is my impulse buy.

Re: SLOPPY SPELLER

mewsette25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewsette25
Re: Just One More Game

Ready to buy. Well, in a minute..

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: SLOPPY SPELLER

I spy Ohio, Tri-Force, and a Narwhal

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

birdgirl44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdgirl44
Re: All sunshine and rainbows

I want! I want!

draco18s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages draco18s
Re: Fish Memory

Had to come back here to read the writing on the Polaroid. Can't read it on the store page. :\