I like this!

Betoku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Betoku
Re: Three's a Crowd

Love the expression of the third dog!

walmazan

quality posts: 58 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Game of Chairs

Thanks you guys for all your support and thanks Tony for the collab! It is aways a pleasure to work and chat about food with you!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
walmazan wrote:Thanks you guys for all your support and thanks Tony for the collab! It is aways a pleasure to work and chat about food with you!

Likewise, my friend. Esquites for you!

justinsarahjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinsarahjo
orabbit wrote:Cute idea, but maybe try hand lettering instead of Comic Sans. In fact, it probably doesn't need text at all. I think I would get the joke without it.

Thanks for the tip. Last week I did a design that it looked like no one got the reference to - so this week I'm probably just overcompensating.

justinsarahjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinsarahjo
Re: A Beautiful Pea Green Boat v2

Feel like I'm looking at a painting - purdy!

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
orabbit wrote:I think they meant why does this image exist? What are you trying to say here? Why would Pooh grind up his buddy in the garbage disposal, and how does this relate to the theme?

Oh, I see. Pooh would grind up his buddy in the garbage disposal to be the sole recipient of christopher robins affections.

jlsinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlsinger

Late entry this week, but I couldn't resist posting. This has always been one of my favorite love triangles. Let me know what you think

blob_54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blob_54

should have been mtn dew!! lol, and had the can look all spazzed out lol

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 104 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
jtweetyone wrote:ok maybe I'm just an animal nerd but what is the ferret in the middle holding? because of the size I thought rat, but the shape of the ears and head make it look like a guinea pig... but guinea pigs dont have tails..... ugh- maybe I just need sleep lol!

LOL, I believe it's a vole, but I did take some liberties with the style so I understand the confusion. Also these 3 are supposed to be least weasels, which are tiny little bitey ferret like things.

Check out this tiny young one: http://youtu.be/uazaJeY1y10

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 104 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
badlass wrote:Yeah, I'm not seeing the right theme but I like the design

Sorry about that woot's write up was a little vague with their "two people playing battle ship while one looks on" example. So that's what I was going for, but with weasels and puns.

sunoki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunoki
Re: The Great Mistake

A laty entry, but I hope will like it... and vote for it!

[url]http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=63240[/url/

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Clown Cleanup

I have to vote for it simply because I asked for it.

craftiness1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craftiness1
tdziekan wrote:Its not butter and peanut butter. Clearly its butter and Peanut.

exactly

horseyb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horseyb
Re: The Next Door Neighbor

There is a time and place for this shirt, but I don't think it's now on Woot. ...Maybe you should try the "Spencer's" stores? I like the humor...it's horrible and hilarious but in a way that my 6 year old won't understand. Good Luck!

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 57 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: You Light Up My Life

So is the phone or the girl the third wheel?

I don't know.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
supermegatopia wrote:Steve forgot his last name and it has been lost to the ages.

Actually, Steve is his last name. Theophilus Steve. The family name used to be Stevedore, but when Theophilus complained that his name was too long, his parents shortened the name to Steve. It used to p!$$ him off, until he met Meriwether Lewis and figured at least he didn't share a name with one of the fairies from Sleeping Beauty.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
justinsarahjo wrote:Feel like I'm looking at a painting - purdy!

I agree, and I love the contrast with the blue.

Thirdbase9

Re: Beastie

Since a menage a trois is for three people, how does this fit the theme? A menage a deux would fit the theme.

I don't know.

Thirdbase9

Re: The Bohr Model

I'm positive they should get rid of the electron.

I don't know.

msgmissy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msgmissy
plainyoghurt wrote:I have this nasty feeling that the copyright for winnie the pooh is held by Disney.

Yes.

And also:

Not kid-friendly or tasteful.

And also:

Not on theme. Off topic.

DrPepperSpray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrPepperSpray
Re: WRONG

Gaww, If only I put rabbit ears on this one!

phineus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phineus
omarfeliciano wrote:"...and then he went to ANOTHER castle!"

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing so hard my shoe fell off and immediately detonated my timebomb?

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
msgmissy wrote:Yes.

And also:

Not kid-friendly or tasteful.

And also:

Not on theme. Off topic.

Is "kid friendly" and "tasteful" part of the submission criteria?

And also: It is on theme. Christopher Robin + Pooh + Piglet = 3 which is a crowd. And having established this pooh has decided to off piglet. Although I will concede that without Christoper Robin actually in the frame somehow, the message is a bit... Muddled.

misstracee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misstracee
plainyoghurt wrote:Is "kid friendly" and "tasteful" part of the submission criteria?

And also: It is on theme. Christopher Robin + Pooh + Piglet = 3 which is a crowd. And having established this pooh has decided to off piglet. Although I will concede that without Christoper Robin actually in the frame somehow, the message is a bit... Muddled.

i like it and i think it's funny.

woodbury419

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodbury419
jwoot1510 wrote:AWESOME. If you don't win, let me buy directly from you!

I love this shirt! haha

-Woodbury419

woodbury419

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodbury419
justinsarahjo wrote:Thanks for the tip. Last week I did a design that it looked like no one got the reference to - so this week I'm probably just overcompensating.

bummer, I hate when that happens..I didn't get to look over last weeks entries as much as i usually do. But i definitely got this one without the verbage. I think without the verbage it'd be even better!

-Woodbury419

evilaelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilaelf
Re: Guns, Roses 'n' A Puppy

I thought no text allowed?

Still awesome and has my vote!

evilaelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilaelf
Re: Guns, Roses 'n' A Puppy

I thought no text allowed?

Still awesome and has my vote!

uranaishi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uranaishi
deedlebee wrote:Cute concept. My only gripe is that Lewis and Clark are their last names, not first. I do think Steve is funny, but to history folk, it might bug them a bit.

This is a really cute shirt, but actually my main gripe is that Lewis & Clarke were actually a threesome - with Sacagawea, the pregnant Shoshone woman who interpreted for them, guided them during the expedition, and in fact saved their lives and their journals at different points during the expedition.

Tifereth4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tifereth4
orabbit wrote:Just a question - I thought entries from previous derbies had to be substantially changed. Is this not true? It would be good to know the deal for future reference.

i agree. ive seen the same turtle and peas multiple times. not creative

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
orabbit wrote:I think they meant why does this image exist? What are you trying to say here? Why would Pooh grind up his buddy in the garbage disposal, and how does this relate to the theme?

Yes, you have summed up my meaning quite well.

supermegatopia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supermegatopia
uranaishi wrote:This is a really cute shirt, but actually my main gripe is that Lewis & Clarke were actually a threesome - with Sacagawea, the pregnant Shoshone woman who interpreted for them, guided them during the expedition, and in fact saved their lives and their journals at different points during the expedition.

True, but using Sacagawea for comedic purposes would have been in poor taste. Plus, if you want to get really technical, there were dozens of people on the expedition and that would have made for a very long shirt.

misterpeach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misterpeach
Re: Duck...Duck...Duece

Sometimes I feel this way about the derby, lol.

orabbit

quality posts: 28 Private Messages orabbit

Thanks, folks. I thought I'd try a new style. Unfortunately, a bunch of people had the same idea this week. Great minds think alike!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 25 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: But, we share a bond...

Thanks a lot guys

omarfeliciano

Re: Keep the Cloak On

Love it! GMV

omarfeliciano

Re: Do not microwave

Rules? Fork'em