taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: The Next Door Neighbor

BOO rejectionator! BOO!

HISS!

Nothing follows.

colinlepper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colinlepper
midgerock wrote:lovely design but it instantly reminded me of Captain Ribman's version

Unfortunately my original design got rejected so I just threw this one together in a couple hours without having a chance to properly investigate what's out there, thats a really cool design though, at least the whole mood of our pieces and idea behind them are quite opposite =)

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: Secret love

Thanks everyone!!

mightyrain, I did this yesterday. I guess that you have seen a similar design, hopefully not the same idea

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno

well, finally rejected. But i´m glad you like it!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

This made me L-O-L very nicely, great design just too risque for woot! :-D

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Yeah, not surprised. Can't see any parents happy to get this in a bag of randoms.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

Mavyn wrote:Yeah, not surprised. Can't see any parents happy to get this in a bag of randoms.

Is it bad I read this as "bag of condoms"?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

lilygrapetree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilygrapetree
bounty42 wrote:Is it bad I read this as "bag of condoms"?

Hehe not alone.

This definitely deserves to print somwhere else!

Like say, oh, a girl's unmentionables :o$

nancyzas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyzas
Re: Chopsticks

Great concept and design!

kellysno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellysno
Re: My Good Lady

Weird.. Creepy... I think you got it. Hero to odd Potato people around the world.

- The bow on her head, not helping! ;)

@j5 I almost had that image out of my head... whats another 22 yrs?

bounty42

lilygrapetree wrote:Hehe not alone.

This definitely deserves to print somwhere else!

Like say, oh, a girl's unmentionables :o$

why would you print this on a scale readout?

Oh, the *OTHER* kind of unmentionable.... I get you...

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Mavyn

Re: Beastie

You do know this will most likely get the axe on Monday if not before, yes? Family friendly...this is not.

bounty42

Mavyn wrote:You do know this will most likely get the axe on Monday if not before, yes? Family friendly...this is not.

We warned him in the pre-thread. To be fair they've been inconsistant with with Rejector-button on shirts that aren't in the top half of the list.

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Pitfall

I love the placement on the shirt, very nice!

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Monster Mistake

Love. Love the style, and the story it tells. Good luck, you GMV.

brandnew741

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandnew741

My first attempt at a shirt design. Combined two of my favorite shows, Arrested Development and Breaking Bad. Thoughts?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=63182

Mavyn

bounty42 wrote:We warned him in the pre-thread. To be fair they've been inconsistant with with Rejector-button on shirts that aren't in the top half of the list.

By late Tuesday, yeah. Wednesday, definitely. But Friday? Toast.

Mavyn

Re: Do not microwave

Back up, slick.

Not a woot color.

Not on theme.

Check the rules. Try again.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Not now, chewie

Three's a crowd, even in a galaxy far, far away ;)

I hope you like it!

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: split allegiance

Alternate titles: "Sith You've Been Gone" or "Maulted".

erimock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erimock

Had to try. Gotta see what you can get away with. Definitely not as bad as the pencil one (and s/he put a lot more time into that).

erimock

Had to try since it's hard to tell where the boundary is. Honestly, I'm not sure what guideline this violates. It's far from R-rated and certainly not as bad as the pencil one (and s/he put a lot more time into that). It would be nice of the rejectator to give a reason. Let's get rid of 'orgy' and see what they say ;-).

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
erimock wrote:Had to try. Gotta see what you can get away with. Definitely not as bad as the pencil one (and s/he put a lot more time into that).

There is no comparison between this and the pencil design. I think SCOTUS described it as "artistic merit" or somesuch.

move along

erimock

Sorry for the repetition. The comments were showing up in the main thread and not here. Now they all show up at once here. I wonder if they're still in the main derby thread too.

dijay

Re: A Better Match

Hahaha... Brilliant!!!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
erimock wrote:Sorry for the repetition. The comments were showing up in the main thread and not here. Now they all show up at once here. I wonder if they're still in the main derby thread too.

the main thread is where comments are held, then filtered out for the design thread.

move along

dijay

Re: Secret love

Amazing, as always :D

dijay

Re: snail lover

Hahaha... hilarious :D

dijay

Re: Plastic cups

Three is too much :D. I love it!

erimock

j5 wrote:the main thread is where comments are held, then filtered out for the design thread.

Ah, I guess that makes (a little) sense.

erimock

Well, let's see if it was 'orgy' they didn't like.

illseabass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illseabass

Loves it!

mightyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyrain
Naolito wrote:Thanks everyone!!

mightyrain, I did this yesterday. I guess that you have seen a similar design, hopefully not the same idea

I have seen the Mario and Peach, with Luigi holding her hand behind his back, but it might not have been on a shirt even. Probably on a random art site. No big deal, as I tried to locate it again and couldn't, so yours is the best one depicting it at the moment lol

izzy1333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izzy1333
Re: Guns, Roses 'n' A Puppy

How do I get one??

serenityx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages serenityx
mightyrain wrote:I have seen the Mario and Peach, with Luigi holding her hand behind his back, but it might not have been on a shirt even. Probably on a random art site. No big deal, as I tried to locate it again and couldn't, so yours is the best one depicting it at the moment lol

There was a movie poster with this idea (just not Mario themed), but I can't for the life of me remember which movie it was.

bekabook91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bekabook91

Is this in any way a reference to Stanley and the Pineapple? (search on youtube if you've never heard of it)

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: Do not microwave

I do love forks on shirts though.

drkole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkole
Re: Third Wheel

Good Stuff

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus
Re: The Two of Us and You

I absolutely love the way you draw your characters! I'm not artsy so I can't really explain why, other than its very different from others and the expressions are priceless =)

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: Not now, chewie

wow! amazing +1