Re: The Death's Head Moth

I would wear the denial out of this shirt

radmanc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radmanc
Re: Dragon-Flyer

I simply musht have you!

mtesta1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtesta1985

This shirt is freaking awesome, my entire college class wants one. Good job!!!

danephewx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danephewx
margiecakes wrote:Black widows are venomous, but their bite isn't too bad and is unlikely to kill you. They're actually incredibly shy/recessive little things, and tend to hide or run away when 'confronted.' Last weekend I was unpacking some boxes of books, reached in and grabbed one and accidentally grabbed a black widow in the process. I squealed because it was unexpected, and the poor thing ran and hid behind another book, and then curled up in the corner of the box, unmoving, even after I took it outside to throw it out in the yard. I swear I shortened that thing's life just by scaring the bajeezus out of it.

It was super cute!

Also, if you don't know, jumping spiders are about the cutest thing on eight legs. I wish I could hug their furry little faces without killing them.

Spiders are cool but while a black widow spider’s bite won't kill you, you may wish you were dead from the pain its venom will bring you while you lie in the hospital tossing, turning, and screaming.

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Re: Break Free

Mesmerizing!

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: Free To Go

Pew pew! I fire my fireflies that look like fiery fireworks at you so that you will catch fire as they dance around like flickering flames while the fiery sun sets...

Bandrik

quality posts: 73 Private Messages Bandrik
Re: Energy Efficient (resub)

Cute. But something I cannot unsee: those fireflies look like cow udders, haha.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky
ramyb wrote:saved

Hoping this is one of the ones that go on sale. Didn't fancy the first pick.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
margiecakes wrote:Your designs are always ones I would want to put in a frame and hang on the wall... then turn on the lava lamp, throw on some Pavement, drop acid and just look at it.

Not that I've ever done anything like that.

I love your style. It's also awesome how it is so distinctly yours that I can almost always tell your work without looking at the name.

thanks a lot for this nice comment and for love ;-)))

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
margiecakes wrote:Your designs are always ones I would want to put in a frame and hang on the wall... then turn on the lava lamp, throw on some Pavement, drop acid and just look at it.

Not that I've ever done anything like that.

I love your style. It's also awesome how it is so distinctly yours that I can almost always tell your work without looking at the name.

thanks a lot for this nice comment and love

artseddie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artseddie
mjc613 wrote:It might be a good image, but how many people want to wear a stinky pile of $h!+ on their chest? Recommend you start looking for a different shirt website for this.

I sure would. Don't care for sour people, the joke is really good

AngryLizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngryLizard
Re: Vitruvian Spider

Dammit I still want this shirt