juniortv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juniortv

I'm going to go out and just say it: iPhone cases are too damn expensive. $20 for a thin piece of plastic or polycarbonate? Yeah right. I've been coming daily on the site and I've never seen an iPhone case. What do you guys think?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
juniortv wrote:I'm going to go out and just say it: iPhone cases are too damn expensive. $20 for a thin piece of plastic or polycarbonate? Yeah right. I've been coming daily on the site and I've never seen an iPhone case. What do you guys think?

I think you can get cheap Chinese iPhone cases all day long at the Bay of E or the Amazon basin.
here, let me amazon that for you.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
juniortv wrote:I'm going to go out and just say it: iPhone cases are too damn expensive. $20 for a thin piece of plastic or polycarbonate? Yeah right. I've been coming daily on the site and I've never seen an iPhone case. What do you guys think?

Just recently bought an iPhone case on Amazon for my wife for around $2.25. I would have gotten her the one that was available for $1.79, but decided to let her splurge and get it in purple instead of white.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tjschaeffer wrote:Just recently bought an iPhone case on Amazon for my wife for around $2.25. I would have gotten her the one that was available for $1.79, but decided to let her splurge and get it in purple instead of white.

Someone say iPhone case?

I'm just hanging out, really.

tamsoony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamsoony
inkycatz wrote:Someone say iPhone case?

Awesome!

Thank you for sharing.