Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

Now I have the "let's all go to the lobby" song stuck in my head

skatimmy737

quality posts: 205 Private Messages skatimmy737

Heh. I love the nebula smeared on his face.

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale

I love the happy look of the black hole... makes you feel a little better about getting swallowed up by it!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann
skatimmy737 wrote:Heh. I love the nebula smeared on his face.

I loved that. I love the contrast between the dismay of the stars with the bliss of the black hole

fatdragon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fatdragon

Somewhere in that nebula lies the stable of strange minds that come up with Woot shirt designs.

bluejester

quality posts: 549 Private Messages bluejester

I for one am glad to know that the end of the universe will be to that of a jaunty tune.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

Kinda looks like a happy ginormous bowling ball. I like it.

colinlepper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colinlepper

Thanks everyone! I'm SUPER excited to have my first woot print! First of many lets say? eh shirt.woot? ehhhhhh? ;D

haha I loved the write-up, although I am now questioning my moral fiber for laughing at the story of such a clearly troubled individual.

Thanks again!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 205 Private Messages skatimmy737

Reminds me of the Ren and Stimpy Black Hole episode. Hope I don't implode!

birdgirl44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdgirl44

He looks kinda like the Kool-Aid guy! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh! I'm totally buying this! :D

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom
aerc712 wrote:Now I have the "let's all go to the lobby" song stuck in my head

I'm humming it right now..craps

benholt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages benholt

wow shirts are 12 bucks now IS the quality of the shirt better or do the collars still bend and ruffle?

orabbit

quality posts: 28 Private Messages orabbit

Cool! Congrats, Colin!

fatdragon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fatdragon
benholt wrote:wow shirts are 12 bucks now IS the quality of the shirt better or do the collars still bend and ruffle?

Most shirts are being printed on Anvil blanks rather than American Apparel these days, but the general opinion seems to be that AA was better. As for the price increase, inflation happens.

stormshadow999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stormshadow999

As a grown man, I find it impossible to wear many of the shirts offered over the past few months. Get back on the clock, Woot!

Jasontheperson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jasontheperson

I enjoy the old timey cartoon stylings of the black hole. Very Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

plurkajape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plurkajape

OH my gosh...I LOVE this shirt! Too drive-in movie theatres exist anymore making it a little esoteric which unfortunately will make it a reckoning shirt before it's time :'(. My kid loves the drive in and HATES black holes...this is gonna fix him right up!

deepstblu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deepstblu

"Let's all go to the Black Hole
Let's all go to the Black Hole
Let's all go to the Black Hole
And WE will be the treat!"

haxrox

quality posts: 9 Private Messages haxrox

I love that this is printed with Woot's special dark-in-the-dark ink, so when you turn off the lights, it's like being near a real black hole.

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Waiting for a government employee of Dallas, TX to sue for the shirt being racist in 3, 2, 1....!!!!!!!! GOVERNMENT!

Suck it, Trebek.

zuiquan

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zuiquan

I really feel like this shirt ought to glow in the dark.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

congrats colin! the mayans weren't worried about the end of the world cause they knew it would be in a cute and happy way!

nanovox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nanovox

Man, now I want a rocket pop. Nice shirt, though.

gro12ver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gro12ver

I love that you can almost see him doing the little strut, bouncing up and down to the music! Very amusing artwork! ;)

tizaac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tizaac

is it polictically incorrect? im not sure how i feel about it

keyser72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser72
rom wrote:I'm humming it right now..craps

Would it help if I mentioned my first thought on seeing it was Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden?

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

There's something very disturbing about this shirt that I can't quite put my finger on. I think it's the legs.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
keyser72 wrote:Would it help if I mentioned my first thought on seeing it was Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden?

Now that's in MY head.

I'm just hanging out, really.

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Dang it! Now I am hearing "Let's all go to the lobby!" in my head, sung in the voice of Mr. Burns, of all characters. Though that might be fitting given it's inspired by a black hole tee.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

One thing I find lacking about the new woot layout is closeups. When I click on the image of the shirt it takes me to a details page, but the same image is there, while before you'd click on the image of the shirt to see a full close-up. On top of that the design image available doesn't feel like a suitable closeup.

If you guys could reintroduce a popup window of a large detailed version of the design, I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate it. Like with this design, I could see myself drooling over it but since it's so small I can't fully appreciate the details that would push me over the threshold into buying territory.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
sunaness wrote:One thing I find lacking about the new woot layout is closeups. When I click on the image of the shirt it takes me to a details page, but the same image is there, while before you'd click on the image of the shirt to see a full close-up. On top of that the design image available doesn't feel like a suitable closeup.

If you guys could reintroduce a popup window of a large detailed version of the design, I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate it. Like with this design, I could see myself drooling over it but since it's so small I can't fully appreciate the details that would push me over the threshold into buying territory.

I sent that feedback in, but I think you stated yours clearer. You may want to copy paste it into the beta feedback button on the top of the pages.

cdcdigital

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdcdigital
zuiquan wrote:I really feel like this shirt ought to glow in the dark.

Stephen Hawking says it does...

;0p

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
blanked wrote:I sent that feedback in, but I think you stated yours clearer. You may want to copy paste it into the beta feedback button on the top of the pages.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that now

horsenbuggy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsenbuggy

So, with the old shirt site format we could get to the top sellers and buy from a list of shirts. I don't check woot.com every day. Is there any way to see more than just this one (lovely though it is) shirt?

lovelypinkdress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovelypinkdress

Humorous, cute, clever design.
Great idea using glow in the dark ink, very appropriate for the subject.... it really makes more people want the item!
And adds a lot of value for only a few cents more per unit.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
horsenbuggy wrote:So, with the old shirt site format we could get to the top sellers and buy from a list of shirts. I don't check woot.com every day. Is there any way to see more than just this one (lovely though it is) shirt?

Reckoning - up at the top of the page - push it for more lovely shirts

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
sunaness wrote:One thing I find lacking about the new woot layout is closeups. When I click on the image of the shirt it takes me to a details page, but the same image is there, while before you'd click on the image of the shirt to see a full close-up. On top of that the design image available doesn't feel like a suitable closeup.

Yes, yes, yes!!! I agree wholeheartedly. So glad you thought to point it out.

*have also been trying to get that damn lobby song out of my head all day!*

May the Crap be with you all!!!

dyaniyam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyaniyam

Are you going to share that rocket pop?

lonelypond

quality posts: 374 Private Messages lonelypond

Cute in that let's frighten the children with a budding interest in astronomy kind of way.

New Blink Kitty Love comics