WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #253: Insects, Bugs, & Arachnids (But Not Worms, Because Gross) closed for voting at noon today. Three of these designs will go on sale one at a time over the next three days - the rest will go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

fireflies love waltz by kharmazero
Break Free by ramyb
Energy Efficient (resub) by tjost
When I Grow Up by ramyb
Free To Go by ochopika
Work Smarter, Not Harder by patrickspens
The Guy In The Apartment B by walmazan
Web Of Deceit by ste7enl
Nature's Nightlights by anemality

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Ohhhh! I'm anxious to see the winners! I really love Break Free and fully intend to buy one if it prints...maybe more than one, lol!

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

I am crosses my fingers for Fre to Go to make the Top Three.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

I think it'd be a new record if Energy Efficient makes it. We've had Monday submissions print before, but I don't recall a Tuesday submission ever making it.

Of course, if there's any artist to defy the odds, it'd be Mr. Jost; his first print here at Woot was a first place winner ... on his very first derby!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Narfcake wrote:I think it'd be a new record if Energy Efficient makes it. We've had Monday submissions print before, but I don't recall a Tuesday submission ever making it.

Of course, if there's any artist to defy the odds, it'd be Mr. Jost; his first print here at Woot was a first place winner ... on his very first derby!

That until Travis had to show me up was the latest sub to win at that point I believe

I think if I had finished on Saturday or even had an early Monday sub it might have made it but i dont think so even with the lost day of votes the fog had. Maybe an HM or two though?