WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #253: Insects, Bugs, & Arachnids (But Not Worms, Because Gross) closed for voting at noon today. Three of these designs will go on sale one at a time over the next three days - the rest will go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

fireflies love waltz by kharmazero
Break Free by ramyb
Energy Efficient (resub) by tjost
When I Grow Up by ramyb
Free To Go by ochopika
Work Smarter, Not Harder by patrickspens
The Guy In The Apartment B by walmazan
Web Of Deceit by ste7enl
Nature's Nightlights by anemality

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Ohhhh! I'm anxious to see the winners! I really love Break Free and fully intend to buy one if it prints...maybe more than one, lol!

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

I am crosses my fingers for Fre to Go to make the Top Three.

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I think it'd be a new record if Energy Efficient makes it. We've had Monday submissions print before, but I don't recall a Tuesday submission ever making it.

Of course, if there's any artist to defy the odds, it'd be Mr. Jost; his first print here at Woot was a first place winner ... on his very first derby!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Narfcake wrote:I think it'd be a new record if Energy Efficient makes it. We've had Monday submissions print before, but I don't recall a Tuesday submission ever making it.

Of course, if there's any artist to defy the odds, it'd be Mr. Jost; his first print here at Woot was a first place winner ... on his very first derby!

That until Travis had to show me up was the latest sub to win at that point I believe

I think if I had finished on Saturday or even had an early Monday sub it might have made it but i dont think so even with the lost day of votes the fog had. Maybe an HM or two though?