paulmonitto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulmonitto

love it, i used to wear shoes like that back in the day, lol

ghost650

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghost650
Re: Bad Temper

I feel like this needs more ember. Like the shirt was burned away and is still smoldering.

Otherwise, well done.

ghost650

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghost650
Re: Triforce Arc Reactor

This is sooooo close. You did a good job with the background glows, but the triforce is too sharp. It should be smaller and more blurred, like it's being obscured behind the fabric of the shirt. Also, I would lose the outlines or whatever those are that are extending from the tips of the tri-force.

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40
Re: El Zorro

Haters gonna hate.

I think it's adorable - though admittedly I'd embrace any excuse to snap up a shirt with an adorable Zorro-fox on it.

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

The dimension might come across a little better if the "burn" hole didn't show quite so much of the dragon - maybe cover up some of his tail? The line of the tail and the line of the hole come together in a not-quite ideal way.

All that said - adorable.

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
aliciabear78 wrote:I dont see why it has to look realistic.

Maybe because, oh I dunno, that's the THEME of the derby?

kcastle411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcastle411
Re: Feather Pen and Friend

Aw I love it!!!

simoalb88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simoalb88

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
Re: Subterranean Homesick Blues

Hooray! Robots! GMV!

tessellatedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tessellatedge
ciaralee wrote:If Prisoner Zero does not vacate the human residence, the human residence will be incinerated.

EDIT: I got it wrong again, didn't I? Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence, or the human residence will be incinerated.

I love you, whoever you are!

^.^ Thanks for the vote of confidence! I thought it'd be funny to have the Atraxi on a shirt.

newnie

qpalmer wrote:This is really cool, but how is it within the guidelines of the derby?

I'm in the same boat... I don't see how it is. What am I missing?

newnie

This doesn't seem to fit the derby requirements.

newnie

Re: Triforce Arc Reactor

Same comment on this one as the similar design - how does this fit the theme?

newnie

Re: unspeakable greetings

If this critter is a humanoid, than his thumb is on the wrong side (for his right hand).

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
newnie wrote:I'm in the same boat... I don't see how it is. What am I missing?

The design is meant to look like lights emitted from a non-existent source under the shirt. I also tried to create a slight outline with the lights to give a further impression that the reactor exists on the wearer's chest.

It is all lies.

kbk0531

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbk0531

Its is cute, but I saw a very similar design on a shirt at Kohls - it had that baby from the movie Hangover.

dougjenn1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougjenn1980
Re: Material Insides

Is it a deflated volleyball?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
jlc40 wrote:Haters gonna hate

move along

ecccodesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecccodesign
Re: hahaha no a heart made of fabric the bones are made of concrete and the breast plate is made of steel Material Insides

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
newnie wrote:Same comment on this one as the similar design - how does this fit the theme?

I believe they let this one stand because it was an attempt at the theme to make it look like something was under the shirt. However, you can have your own opinion on whether or not it even remotely looks like that...

jspickler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jspickler
Re: Birdhouse

Birdnerd alert! I need this to print!

musicalpassion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages musicalpassion
rglee129 wrote:Our house is filled with babies and cats, so this design has been swimming around my head for a while. Thanks to our cats Mene and Lili for their assistance.

Ryokincaid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryokincaid
Re: Static Kling

Oh how I would love to buy and wear this to the Star Trek TNG movie event! somebody vote already!!

zanuhdu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zanuhdu
adropofbeauty wrote:This reminds me of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfmNQbcucw

I was thinking the exact same thing! Yay TMBG.

madelynejtempleton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madelynejtempleton
Re: Little Home

This design is my first one on Woot, if anyone has comments on what i did wrong or if i did already that would be awesome, Thanks!

DannySaiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DannySaiz
Re: Preparing The Night

My wife really really really wants this. So if you don't happen to place, please resubmit. Of course, you'll probably win so it don't matter.

DannySaiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DannySaiz

Wow! I'd buy for my four year old for sure.

gwenleif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwenleif
Re: Little Home

Very cute! Would've been better if the pocket was the same color as the tee. Also, the shadow in the design is somewhat off-putting. Good first design, though!

What's that powder clinging to your credit card? Oh wait, this is capitalism.

gwenleif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwenleif
Re: Cat Carrier

May I just say that the expression on this cat's face is scarily accurate. Want one, bad.

What's that powder clinging to your credit card? Oh wait, this is capitalism.

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
shikausstan wrote:I don't want to be rude, because you have already done a great job at that, but because I had a similar idea doesn't mean I stole it. I imagine we started working on this around the same time. Now I agree his may look better but he only posted his design to woot a few minutes before mine and mine doesn't even use the same patterns. Thank you for trying to make me feel bad.

you know, I can't say I wasn't rude because I clearly was. I am sorry about that. I honestly didn't mean to make you feel bad about your work, on your personal site you have some great stuff.

I saw the Mario themed one on a day here and yours the next, the similarities looked as if you just saw it and said "hey a Zelda one would be cool too." Honest mistake, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions on this design, I am sorry.

kopitog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kopitog

I think this is awesome... only suggestion for me is you should've posted it sooner if you wanted a chance to win.

Gabriel Kopito

imadonut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imadonut
Re: Killer View - Resub

I like it, a lot. I think it is one of the few shirts true to the challenge topic.

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero
Adam7986 wrote:I really like the simplicity here. No trying to fill space, just a good piece of work. Well done

thanks a lot

kharmazero

gement wrote:This is brilliant. Voted.

On a purely technical note, any shirt design that puts important elements that close to the bottom will only show properly if the shirt is worn untucked. You might consider moving anything crucial up to the halfway point on the shirt. There will still be people whose huge... tracts of land will obscure the design, but you'll get the patronage of people who wear tees tucked in, which is an awful lot of us.

thanks a lot, i'll think more about your technical note on my next designs, and also i learned an english word today (untucked)

kharmazero

paigeg wrote:Excellent. And this is a bit of a step away from your usual montage style. Way to change it up!

Thanks a lot Paige

kharmazero

ezzy25 wrote:No joke- what three colors did you use?

i used yellow, cyan, magenta

kharmazero

anamya wrote:Yellow, Blue, Pinkish.

Yellow + pink makes that light orange color.

Blue + yellow makes green.

Blue + pink makes purple.

exactly ;-)))

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

i don't know why this isn't in the fog yet but it needs to get in there NOW!!! this is one of the best looking designs in the derby

kattykathy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kattykathy

While I love the design... as a girl the placement has me a little leery...