omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Cat Carrier

This is something my mom would actually do, lol.

omarfeliciano

Re: Dimentional Leak

This is very cool and different.

maxlevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxlevi
Re: Lost At Sea

I've GOT to have this for our Friday night Catan group!!!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
sillythings86 wrote:Cats in pockets concept has been done till death.

http://www.ainttheycute.com/Cat-t-shirts/shirts/I-Dont-Do-Mornings-1-T-shirt-Cat-T-shirts.htm

http://www.catster.com/cat-chic/cat-tees-by-deli-grocery-we-want-them-meow

http://www.expertees.com/t-shirts/product_info.php?cPath=22_24&products_id=1140

http://www.spreadshirt.com/cat-in-the-pocket-C3376A6372119

Well, in this case it's not a pocket, it's more like a "pouch", or at least it's what I tried to represent But if the rejectionator feels the difference between a pouch and a pocket is not enough I will have no problem if it's rejected

omarfeliciano

Re: Tendrils

Very nice rendering!

omarfeliciano

Re: Realistic Line

I really like this!

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
maxlevi wrote:I've GOT to have this for our Friday night Catan group!!!

I love Catan. I hadn't even realized the similarity until this morning.

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck

That cat has the exact expression it should :P

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
omarfeliciano wrote:This is beautiful... but, might make me look fatter :/

I'd say it's not really a problem with the shirt design. It's gonna make my knockers look HUGE but I still LOVE this! GMV

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Okay, this is pretty darn cool.

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

Honestly, I think I'd like this a bit more without the purple swirly frame thing, but this is still a really awesome looking shirt. Those water effects are sick! +1

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Subterranean Homesick Blues

Thanks to Robbie for this team up. No I can cross "collabo with Robbie Lee" off of my woot bucket list.

axphw1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages axphw1

Love it & its title. +1

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I have voted with extreme prejudice.

move along

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Wow! Nice job, you two.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Nice foreshortening.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy

Oh, so well done. Great job you guys!

kateofdoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kateofdoom
Re: The Plunge

GMV! I *need* this shirt!!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

This is an excellent example of what we SHOULD be seeing. I swear over half of these are off topic.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

j5

Re: El Zorro

So, if it's rejected in a prior derby, you don't have to alter it to resub? Only if it stays in the derby?

move along

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

The rips look good but the fox looks flat, like a sticker put over the large tear to keep it closed.

sugartoast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugartoast

awesome design! Love it!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Star Stuff

Hello! According to the awesome Carl Sagan, we're all made of star stuff .

I submitted this earlier, but it needed some serious improvement. Hope y'all like it!

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: The Plunge

Ah well, on to my second design! LOL.

bounty42

Re: Paper Bird

It's interesting, but I don't see a "extremely realistic image" that "create[s] an optical illusion that makes the subject look three dimensional." I don't even really see a shadow under it.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

A Robbie Lee bot coming from an odysseyroc window. Brilliant.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Something I've long wanted to do with my cats! However I actually planned on sewing the leg openings closed so they could curl up in it and hide...of course I'd have had to install a clip and put them in a harness so they couldn't jump out, but yeah, I love this idea!

+1

lalouque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lalouque
Re: Contents Under Pressure

Gonna make a guy with a beer belly look even more pregnant.

lalouque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lalouque
Re: Black Hole

Should that be centered over the belly button?

bounty42

j5 wrote:So, if it's rejected in a prior derby, you don't have to alter it to resub? Only if it stays in the derby?

He has changed it, albiet slightly. The top and bottom rips have been rotated relative to the central rip to avoid looking like a Z, and earning a second text rejection.

Also, that one is dated June 24, 2011, which is well over the 6 month window, which I don't know applies to rejected, or if that's just HMed.

Finally, I gotta go with amroyo here:

amroyo wrote:The rips look good but the fox looks flat, like a sticker put over the large tear to keep it closed.

The Fox isn't On-topic, but the rips are. In the end I didn't flag this one as a rejectionator piece, but it was on the fence because of the unshaded, 2D, hardly any shadow, cartoon fox.

bounty42

Re: Look at Life in 3d

There's a light source on the hand, but no shadow...

bounty42

Re: Paper Airplane

They aren't, no back designs. I think WOOT missed the back though, and just assumed this would be printed on the front. I don't see how front/back orientation would matter on this design.

j5

bounty42 wrote:He has changed it, albiet slightly. The top and bottom rips have been rotated relative to the central rip to avoid looking like a Z, and earning a second text rejection.

This one was rejected/removed, so I guess it's still viable considering you can sell a rejected/removed entry elsewhere without 60 day hold.

move along

j5

Re: Contents Under Pressure

Is that a shark in your belly or are you just glad to see me?

move along

lewoern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lewoern
calebmitchell wrote:Honestly, I think I'd like this a bit more without the purple swirly frame thing, but this is still a really awesome looking shirt. Those water effects are sick! +1

I agree, the frame looks a bit out of place

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Telltale Heart 2

I thought this version helped the illusion better, but maybe I've been staring at it too long. I guess I'll see what you guys think...

lila927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lila927
Re: Ink...well...HEY!

I really like this design, even though it doesn't fit with the current derby. Can we have it printed anyway? Can there be another derby with a theme that this fits?