midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
bounty42 wrote:It's interesting, but I don't see a "extremely realistic image" that "create[s] an optical illusion that makes the subject look three dimensional." I don't even really see a shadow under it.

well paper has that way of looking flat like that. and there is a slight shadow and the paper has a rice weave effect applied. But thanks for your feedback none the less.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Ninjabot

little robot protector.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
Re: The Origami Battle (un)folds

This is excellent - the only shirt so far that has managed to trick mine eye. Plus great composition on the t-shirt. Truly outstanding work.

treehug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treehug
Re: To Catch a Hummingbird

Little hummingbird, watch out for that topiary!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Re: Dimentional Leak

Space Sperm????

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: Ink...well...HEY!

oh man, submit that one as a daily. I love octopi.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Re: Two Sizes Too Small

I'm not sure i'd want to indicate to folks that I'm a Grinch!?!?

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
j5 wrote:This one was rejected/removed, so I guess it's still viable considering you can sell a rejected/removed entry elsewhere without 60 day hold.

Ouch Head hurts...
Re-read the legal, and here's what it says:
Artist grants Woot " 60-day exclusive right to review and consider the Artwork. During this 60-day period, Artist shall not use the Artwork in any manner or submit the Artwork to anyone else to be used in any manner." Neither rejection nor removal void this period. This period extends to 180 days if you get an Honorable mention, and forever if printed. Should the shirt print the "Artist shall not use the Artwork in any manner" excepting portfolio pieces.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Breakfast

I swear I've seen this before somewhere, did you submit it to a previous derby?

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Telltale Heart 2

I thought this version helps the illusion better, but maybe I've been staring at it too long. I'll leave it up to you Wooters to decide.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
j5 wrote:I prefer this for cat portage:

(Image Expunged)

The shirt is funny, but dude... this is not cool. Not cool at all.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
citizencoyote wrote:The shirt is funny, but dude... this is not cool. Not cool at all.

"Dude" this is cool, so very cool!

Edit: the cat portage that is, and so not the shirt.

kiwifactor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwifactor
Re: hermann-rorschasch-little-creatures

quite clever, I just saw the face. Its a nice design.

bounty42

Re: Hang in there Cait-y

So are those chest wings, or is this a design for the back? Derby shirts aren't allowed to print on the back.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

psmartie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psmartie
calebmitchell wrote:Honestly, I think I'd like this a bit more without the purple swirly frame thing, but this is still a really awesome looking shirt. Those water effects are sick! +1

+1 as well... I think I kind of like the frame, though. It delineates the edge of the "shirt" from the positive space to the negative space. If I could see a version without it, I would know better, but I think it looks just fine as it is.

turbodave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turbodave

Wicked...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bounty42 wrote:Ouch Head hurts...
Re-read the legal, and here's what it says:
Artist grants Woot " 60-day exclusive right to review and consider the Artwork. During this 60-day period, Artist shall not use the Artwork in any manner or submit the Artwork to anyone else to be used in any manner." Neither rejection nor removal void this period. This period extends to 180 days if you get an Honorable mention, and forever if printed. Should the shirt print the "Artist shall not use the Artwork in any manner" excepting portfolio pieces.

I've been down that path, but precedent supercedes T&C, and there has been precedent. Neither case is relevant to this entry, so moot.

move along

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Telltale Heart 2

Oh my god, I'm going insane. I've lost all "perspective". I have no idea if this is any different than my first version. I'll leave them both up and see what happens.

bounty42

j5 wrote:I've been down that path, but precedent supercedes T&C, and there has been precedent. Neither case is relevant to this entry, so moot.

True, moot.

So how about that FULLY FUNCTIONAL Portal Shirt. Think we could get Woot to release these?

jlsinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlsinger
bounty42 wrote:So are those chest wings, or is this a design for the back? Derby shirts aren't allowed to print on the back.

Yeah it's a back design. Honestly I didn't know that it wasn't allowed in the derby. I even looked for it, and I couldn't find any info on it. Honestly that should be on the submission page. Thanks for the info though. Maybe I'll just have to submit it as a daily entry.

swoosan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swoosan

me heart sings!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Instant Hero

This reminds me of Captain Smiley from Comic Jumper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EprlCiZWlB0&feature=relmfu

swoosan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swoosan
swoosan wrote:me heart sings!

Oh, wait. Back designs suck ass. 'specially if you have bigish boobs. cardigan + witty t = front piece

bounty42

jlsinger wrote:Yeah it's a back design. Honestly I didn't know that it wasn't allowed in the derby. I even looked for it, and I couldn't find any info on it. Honestly that should be on the submission page. Thanks for the info though. Maybe I'll just have to submit it as a daily entry.

I was looking for it earlier as well, It used to be on teh submissions page. Perhaps you can send in a Beta feedback out missing Submission rules like back prints, print areas, etc.

rizaroni

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rizaroni
Re: Static Kling

Love it! Cute widdle Kling-ons!

Larisa

spacequeso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacequeso
Re: Paper Bird

Wouldn't this be a lot better if the design were on the back, like it was in the movie? Just a thought.

spacequeso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacequeso
spacequeso wrote:Wouldn't this be a lot better if the design were on the back, like it was in the movie? Just a thought.

Whoops apparently not allowed. Serves me right for not reading XD

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
sunaness wrote:This will be an auto-buy for me!

(o;

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
omarfeliciano wrote:This is very cool and different.

Thanks Omar!!

elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman
Re: The Green Door

This is by far the best this week. GMV

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: The Green Door

can the door be brown or is this a pun on the @wootlive industry?

CVBrennan

CVBrennan wrote:can the door be brown or is this a pun on the @wootlive industry?

can the door be brown or is this a pun on the p0rn industry?... and why does woot censor the word p0rn0graphy?

elmosuperman

CVBrennan

i don't know what this shirt means but i'd buy it.

elmosuperman

Re: Instant Hero

I have created my own hero costume many times. This is awesome!

niveks9i6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niveks9i6

haha this one is awesome, i hope it wins, love it

elmosuperman

bounty42

Re: Ancient Power

the "power" symbol is evidently the property of the International Electrotechnical Commission, and may only be commercially used with their permission.

bounty42

jlsinger wrote:Yeah it's a back design. Honestly I didn't know that it wasn't allowed in the derby. I even looked for it, and I couldn't find any info on it. Honestly that should be on the submission page. Thanks for the info though. Maybe I'll just have to submit it as a daily entry.

DERBY's Unwritten rules:
http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2474008
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2279598
http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1946963

CVBrennan

CVBrennan wrote:can the door be brown or is this a pun on the p0rn industry?... and why does woot censor the word p0rn0graphy?

ok i think im wrong on the color idea but im still tizzied by the censorship... i will get over it.