Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
mrwednesday wrote:I'm not seeing any dimensionality to this. In fact it's more flat than your average designs.

Also, what is up with all the orange around the hole. Was the inside orange and you just see it now cause it is ripped?

No that can't be it because there is still some slate there. Hmm, is it a new super awesome fabric that turns colors when ripped? No I would have read about that in the news.

Oh wait... is it supposed to be singed fabric? That is super weird how it unnaturally burned into jagged, pointy, ripped edges. Also that it stays constantly burning without the presence of any flame what so ever.

Ok ok so this is horrendously sarcastic, but this feels just a rushed as your Zorro fox. Cloth rarely ever (read: never) burns into jagged pointy edges. If anything it should have a shrunken clumpy look to it, not obvious tear marks. You really should have done this on another color so you could highlight burns VS impossible singes that never get put out.

Adam7986

Re: Star Fishing

I hope this prints so I can buy the crap out of it.

Adam7986

Re: Triforce Arc Reactor

I like how this makes no qualms about taking someones derby entry and making a Zelda themed worse version of it and it doesn't get rejected. Cool story woot!

Adam7986

Re: Dimentional Leak

Kind of depressed that RAMYB has 2, count 'em 2 craptacular designs that have more votes than one of the most original designs I have seen on woot ever. If it doesn't print, you should try to submit it is a weekday shirt after the waiting period. It is amazing.

Adam7986

Re: inked

I really like the simplicity here. No trying to fill space, just a good piece of work. Well done

Adam7986

Re: Telltale Heart

It is a cool idea, but the heart is creepily 3 dimensional

aliciabear78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aliciabear78
Adam7986 wrote:Also, what is up with all the orange around the hole. Was the inside orange and you just see it now cause it is ripped?

No that can't be it because there is still some slate there. Hmm, is it a new super awesome fabric that turns colors when ripped? No I would have read about that in the news.

Oh wait... is it supposed to be singed fabric? That is super weird how it unnaturally burned into jagged, pointy, ripped edges. Also that it stays constantly burning without the presence of any flame what so ever.

Ok ok so this is horrendously sarcastic, but this feels just a rushed as your Zorro fox. Cloth rarely ever (read: never) burns into jagged pointy edges. If anything it should have a shrunken clumpy look to it, not obvious tear marks. You really should have done this on another color so you could highlight burns VS impossible singes that never get put out.

...Does it not matter that it looks cooler this way. I mean kitty carrier has no dimension to it either and that obviously is popular cause of a stupid movie. I like the originality of this. Can we no longer appreciate something without complaining about how its not realistic?

daledreams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daledreams
Re: Giving yourself Space

i was wrong uploading the file in bigger image... im new here. sorry not seeing the whole picture ,its on my portfolio link for bigger details ---> http://www.krop.com/daledreams/

Sunshine3296

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sunshine3296

Am I the only one who sees a man in the monkey? If so, I wonder what it means! *Goes on Spiritual quest in search of a banana*

Re: moonanarama

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Birdhouse

Hope you enjoy this entry. Please vote.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo

Hehe, wonderful! +1

slapurmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slapurmama
Re: Cat Carrier

I simply love this and want one. Looks like my angel that has gone on and whom I miss every day

jhilg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhilg

I absolutely love this - i'm in for two at least - i rly hope it get to print!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Dog House Breakout!

BAD dog! I iove the expression on his face. The fact that his ears are forward instead of back bugs me a little, but otherwise, love the idea and the execution.

paigeg

Re: "old beutifull view"

You should fix your comp so it looks less stretched. Or just go with the Woot template. This is rather blurry and warped. I like the idea, though.

paigeg

Re: Home of the Brave (resub)

A shame about the original - it was truly awesome. But this is, as well. That 'stitching' is terrific. I agree, though - this would draw some odd looks, so you have to keep feeling yourself up to demo the concept (I'm a girl, so...). Terrific job. I hope to see the original somewhere. I can think of a lot of baseball and NASCAR fans that would love either.

paaiyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paaiyan

Downvote. DOWNVOTE DOWNVOTE!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Falling Stars

Geronimoooooooooooooooo!

idealli7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idealli7
paigeg wrote:You should fix your comp so it looks less stretched. Or just go with the Woot template. This is rather blurry and warped. I like the idea, though.

THANK YOU YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...I M NEW AT THIS AND U HAD NO IDEA HOW IT WILL LOOK IN THE COMPUTER...THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER HOPEFULLY...
BYE THE WAY..I DID TRY TO USE THE TEMPLATE WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS...HOW DO I USE IT?

wolfgaidin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfgaidin
aliciabear78 wrote:Can we no longer appreciate something without complaining about how its not realistic?

Can we not expect everyone to be held to the same standard of on and off-topic? I mean, I own lots of RamyB shirts, so I like the guys art, but if it's not on-topic, then it should be rejected like everyone else's that's off-topic. It's not even being mean, it's simply the rules of the Derby.

VanWinkle1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VanWinkle1

Hi All - Thanks for viewing my shirt. I hope you like this one, please give feedback. Oh! and please vote (if you haven't already).

Re: Bug in the Machine

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: The Green Door

I keep seeing it as an eye...

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

craftiness1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craftiness1
Re: 4 Monkeys and One Legend

Love this shirt!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

I was missing your entry. Very nice!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
omarfeliciano wrote:Very cool, love the pterodactyl!

Derpadactyl!

Actually, all the dinos are pretty awesome.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

Ahh, now it's a derby. There's a walmazan entry!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Very, very nice halftones! It looks awesome!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Adam7986 wrote:I like how this makes no qualms about taking someones derby entry and making a Zelda themed worse version of it and it doesn't get rejected. Cool story woot!

I don't want to be rude, because you have already done a great job at that, but because I had a similar idea doesn't mean I stole it. I imagine we started working on this around the same time. Now I agree his may look better but he only posted his design to woot a few minutes before mine and mine doesn't even use the same patterns.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Raining wrote:I don't get it either.

It's from the computer game Half Life. A race of critters called vortigaunts.

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed

thanks a lot guys! Here's a larger view!

terceralegion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terceralegion
Re: The Green Door

1 word, super!

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Streiff wrote:Sorry to see it go, I liked this one the best so far.

Thanks! Keep your eye on the coming derbies. If I can fit it in I will.

crapface

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crapface
Merseine wrote:Not sure that as a female I would want knockers on my...well, you get the idea.

Yo dawg, I heard you like knockers...

wikidrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wikidrose
Re: Pirate Fight

Awesome!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Whoa! Very cool!

Thanks!

expo01

Adam7986 wrote:Kind of depressed that RAMYB has 2, count 'em 2 craptacular designs that have more votes than one of the most original designs I have seen on woot ever. If it doesn't print, you should try to submit it is a weekday shirt after the waiting period. It is amazing.

Many thanks for your comment, appreciated! (o;

expo01

This is great nicebleed. +1

expo01

Re: Preparing The Night

Many thanks all for your comments and support voting.

expo01

Re: Subterranean Homesick Blues

Amazing work guys!, predicting a 1st place print. +1

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

this aaalmost got my vote, but the fox is indeed a bit flat. If he was turned just a bit more forward he might project a bit more. Then I'd be for it. ^^