77%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Navi says: Hey! Listen! Party at the jar tonight!

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

I thought Ochopika was a girl?

Like the shirt. (And I love the Makin' Bread I randomed.)

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I really love the minimalistic nature of this shirt. It makes the fireflies pop at out you and help create the night time scene.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

I asked my wife, and she said this is a truly an "Awwwwww" inspiring design.

Great job Ochopika!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Please enjoy the soundtrack to tonight's lovely Ochopika creation!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bbbethhh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bbbethhh

This is cute but it would have been awesome if it was glow in the dark.

skatimmy737

That was nice whoever punched holes in the lid. Ultimately though, it probably helped in the escape.

skatimmy737

Shiny.

Ha! First Joss Whedon's Firefly reference!

now-what

quality posts: 1 Private Messages now-what

Is having Serenity listed on Deals.woot just by chance that its the same days as this shirt?

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano

One of my favorites from that derby. Congrats Ocho!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah
neuropsychosocial wrote:Please enjoy the soundtrack to tonight's lovely Ochopika creation!

Got a link to one that will play on ALL devices?

Too bad the flies don't GLOW!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

theCan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theCan

I like this shirt. But I'm old and tired and not exactly sure I want another woot shirt. This is certainly a strange point in my life. How can one not want a woot shirt?

lol; w00t

cclemone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cclemone

At a glance of the thumbnail, I thought it was a flOw design... now I'm just a little disappointed.

kazen117

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kazen117

I think I'm annoyed that I immediately thought of Owl City like the others. It's like the Postal Service. But for toddlers.

lilnursey84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lilnursey84

please bring back the kittytron shirt! it's my absolute favorite, but definately has seen better days. It's my birthday...hint...hint (well technically it was 6/1 but i worked all day and just got off, so in lindaland it's still my bday :-)

congratulations to ochopika for winning the derby!

when life gives you lemons, squirt life in the eye!

trex005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trex005

They are not free to go... the Jar actually contains a gravitational singularity, and is pulling them into certain death....

In case you were wondering.

lovelypinkdress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovelypinkdress
bbbethhh wrote:This is cute but it would have been awesome if it was glow in the dark.

the woot mgmt just doesn't seem to be on game like they used to be.
Either they're not thinking or when they got taken over by Amazon they lost their spark and got corporate.
Not watching their customers or what will bring them a little extra.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
neuropsychosocial wrote:Please enjoy the soundtrack to tonight's lovely Ochopika creation!

AHEM! I believe THIS is THE song to be listening to while wearing this shirt!

Listen to the lyrics if you need an argument ;).

kazen117 wrote:I think I'm annoyed that I immediately thought of Owl City like the others. It's like the Postal Service. But for toddlers.

Have no fear THIS song is here to the rescue for the adults! (I actually like Owl City as well, but nothing beats good old fashioned blues!)

gayemeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gayemeyer

Thank you, thank you, for making my day!

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Yes! My favourite from the derby. Congrats on the print. I shall be enjoying mine.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

SO happy this made it! Congrats Ochopika!:D

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Oh, yay! I love the way you made this one glowy, Ochopika. Congrats!

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

Once again, the artist description gets Ocho's gender wrong (third time that I've noticed). Wonder if it has become enough of a running joke that they're just doing it on purpose now?

Anyways, great design! If it wasn't for my dislike of black shirts, I'd consider getting this one (and Forever Toasty).

Yeah, so there's that...

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

Congrats Ochopika! It's beautiful! Would love one for my son, now the "do I risk Anvil sizing?" debate....

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
lovelypinkdress wrote:the woot mgmt just doesn't seem to be on game like they used to be.
Either they're not thinking or when they got taken over by Amazon they lost their spark and got corporate.
Not watching their customers or what will bring them a little extra.

Glow in the dark shirts tend to be dailies, not derby winners. Unless they do a glow in the dark derby, you probably won't see a (literally) glowing winner.

On that note, I'm glad it's not glow in the dark, as then they'd appear green instead of that lovely yellowy-orange!

Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari
bbbethhh wrote:This is cute but it would have been awesome if it was glow in the dark.

My first thought was "Does it glow in the dark?" and when I saw that it isn't I thought "Someone screwed up." The new Woot continues to disappoint.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

Another great shirt that I can't buy because there are no sizes that fit me. Woot. Bring. Back. AA.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Primordial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Primordial

I would have bought on AA, I will never buy and Anvil.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Thank you so much for the kind words and the music!
I saw this at 2 am right before I went to bed, and when I woke up I had to check again to make sure I didn't just dream of derby wins, lol.

note: Yes, I am still a girl. Silly Woot.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

But....when you let your lighting bugs go....that means you have to go to bed!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

avaldemon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avaldemon

Ah this is a very nice analogy for people who escape religion.

wendy2144

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendy2144

Ummm, isn't the design placement on the left? Or am I cross-eyed....

lcatmurda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatmurda
lilnursey84 wrote:please bring back the kittytron shirt! it's my absolute favorite, but definately has seen better days. It's my birthday...hint...hint (well technically it was 6/1 but i worked all day and just got off, so in lindaland it's still my bday :-)

congratulations to ochopika for winning the derby!

I am currently about to fall asleep in my faded kittytron shirt wishing for the very same thing. Please bring it back for us!! I'll buy a bunch if them. I promise!

neuropsychosocial

433, all on Anvil

Free to Go was available for sale by the time that I was able to pull up the Reckoning page at 12:08AM (serious server-side delays and error). Nice improvement over yesterday, woot!

moniquevh24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moniquevh24

Congrats on your shirt!
I just missed it on the first day...but now kinda happy that you will be getting a little something from my purchase.

ps - I'm Collin's wife

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux
neuropsychosocial wrote:433, all on Anvil

Free to Go was available for sale by the time that I was able to pull up the Reckoning page at 12:08AM (serious server-side delays and error). Nice improvement over yesterday, woot!

I am glad you were able to catch the sales number. I was at the grocery store and my phone was not cooperating.

Real life interfering with Woot Number Obsesion!

neuropsychosocial

TheGolux wrote:I am glad you were able to catch the sales number. I was at the grocery store and my phone was not cooperating.

It sounds like woot was crashing across all sites from 12:00AM to about 12:10AM.

Real life interfering with Woot Number Obsesion!

Honestly, I think all of us show allow real life to interfere more than we habitually have been allowing it to do so. The only reason I made a point of booting up at 12:00 was to see how long it took woot to make Free to Go available for second day purchase so that I could bleat if necessary. Thankfully, it was available by the time that the server stopped kicking everyone out, so tonight I offer thanks instead of bleating. Seriously, isn't that nicer for everyone?

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

The first day sales were approximately 800, according to my sales stats. I'm reading them correctly this time, I swear. Sorry I wasn't up to post the exact first day sales, and now they reset so I can't get the exact number.

moniquevh24 wrote:Congrats on your shirt!
I just missed it on the first day...but now kinda happy that you will be getting a little something from my purchase.

ps - I'm Collin's wife

Thanks very much! Also, it's nice too meet you (as much as one can meet someone on the internet, lol.)

neuropsychosocial

ochopika wrote:The first day sales were approximately 800, according to my sales stats. I'm reading them correctly this time, I swear. Sorry I wasn't up to post the exact first day sales, and now they reset so I can't get the exact number.

*groans* So the numbers are even less accurate than we'd been hoping, eh? Thank you for posting; I was surprised by such a low sales figure and I'm very happy for you that sales were double what woot was telling us. (It's also good for the numbers-watchers to know that the sales figures are way, way off, and the last part of your answer may answer Colin's question.)

WOOOOOOOOOT! FIX IT.

The artists deserve to be able to track their sales accurately and exactly. They should not need to be at their computer at midnight on the first day of sales in order to know how many shirts sold on the first day. If they don't know that figure, it would be awfully easy to jigger their commissions by a few dollars here and there, wouldn't it? That can't possibly be your motivation for making the artists' ability to track their sales less transparent, right?