morbidgray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morbidgray

I've been reading posts for over an hour, and seeing as it's quite late, I may have missed something, so my apologies if it's already been answered....

But, have the kids shirts changed brands as well? I loved the fit of the old ones on my kids. After threadless stopped using AA, I haven't been able to get shirts that fit them there...

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
morbidgray wrote:I've been reading posts for over an hour, and seeing as it's quite late, I may have missed something, so my apologies if it's already been answered....

But, have the kids shirts changed brands as well? I loved the fit of the old ones on my kids. After threadless stopped using AA, I haven't been able to get shirts that fit them there...

In some cases, yes. Check the sizing chart prior to any purchase here; it will show what is made where.
USA = AA
Honduras/Nicaragua = Anvil

BTW, to be truly safe, save a screenshot of the sizing chart too. There have been cases in which the shirts were printed/delivered on the wrong blanks.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
morbidgray wrote:I've been reading posts for over an hour, and seeing as it's quite late, I may have missed something, so my apologies if it's already been answered....

As Narfcake stated, yes we have changed to Anvil. There are some noticable differences in the kids sizing. The main difference to me for my kids (K4 and K6) is the neck line is a lot bigger on the Anvil shirts vs the AA shirts. They are also a little bigger and longer.

manamananna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manamananna

Just got the first kids shirt since they switched, and the new one SUCKS. Right out of the package the new size 4 is an inch SHORTER than the AA size 4 we have, 4 inches LONGER around. It's as long as it it wide. I'm going to wash it to see how much worse the problem is, and will file a complaint. The old shirts were worth $12 or more. I wouldn't pay $3 for the new ones.

kkshields wrote:As Narfcake stated, yes we have changed to Anvil. There are some noticable differences in the kids sizing. The main difference to me for my kids (K4 and K6) is the neck line is a lot bigger on the Anvil shirts vs the AA shirts. They are also a little bigger and longer.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

manamananna wrote:Just got the first kids shirt since they switched, and the new one SUCKS. Right out of the package the new size 4 is an inch SHORTER than the AA size 4 we have, 4 inches LONGER around. It's as long as it it wide. I'm going to wash it to see how much worse the problem is, and will file a complaint. The old shirts were worth $12 or more. I wouldn't pay $3 for the new ones.

hmm. i would consider shooting an email to customer service (service@woot.com), just in case there's been a sizing mistake or somesuch. i mean...it's worth inquiring, no?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
PemberDucky wrote:hmm. i would consider shooting an email to customer service (service@woot.com), just in case there's been a sizing mistake or somesuch. i mean...it's worth inquiring, no?

The kids' shirts experienced similar sizing changes to the ladies' shirts. First one's free. Lesson learned.

move along

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

j5 wrote:The kids' shirts experienced similar sizing changes to the ladies' shirts. First one's free. Lesson learned.

right, but...email?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
PemberDucky wrote:right, but...email?

me maybe?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
PemberDucky wrote:right, but...email?

That was the "First one's free" portion of my editorial commentary.

move along