quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

Received. Well pleased.

ANet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ANet

Can anyone post a picture of this shirt? Thanks! :D

BcNexus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BcNexus
ANet wrote:Can anyone post a picture of this shirt? Thanks! :D

Smelly, uneven printing, and thin, scratchy cotton. Poor quality compared to their old American Apparel shirts.

ANet

BcNexus wrote:Smelly, uneven printing, and thin, scratchy cotton. Poor quality compared to their old American Apparel shirts.

Ugh. I really want this shirt, but I'm worried about the printing. the READ shirt I got, everything was printed so small you couldn't even see what the items in the word were. How big is it?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
BcNexus wrote:Smelly, uneven printing, and thin, scratchy cotton. Poor quality compared to their old American Apparel shirts.

If you email service@wootdotcom, they should be able to address the uneven printing problem. Unfortunately, they can't do anything about influencing the decision-makers to switch back to Anvil (although based on the number of complaints service is getting, I bet they wish that woot would switch back!). I haven't heard "smelly" as a concern before, but come to think of it, the Anvil shirt I received by mistake did have a chemical odor that was fairly strong. Mention all three problems to service, just in case they're logging concerns, but they should definitely be able to correct the uneven printing problem, at least.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

altairkyle42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages altairkyle42

Hey who do I talk to about getting a replacement shirt, I just got this in the mail and the print is all crooked and off center and I want a proper one.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
altairkyle42 wrote:Hey who do I talk to about getting a replacement shirt, I just got this in the mail and the print is all crooked and off center and I want a proper one.

If you read the post above yours, I answered this same question four hours before you posted. The answer - email service@wootdotcom as well as some additional information - is exactly the same.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

recursional

quality posts: 1 Private Messages recursional
bpr2 wrote:Why are there whales and dolphins on a fish shirt?!

WHALES AND DOLPHINS ARE SEA MAMMALS!

Thanks for the wonderful gif!

Ignore This Line

Sindima

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sindima
nafsllib wrote:I wanted this shirt since I first saw it posted on Threadless. I even created a threadless account, just so I could vote for this design.

Yes, Woot I will purchase one, however I must say the original design on Threadless was much, much better, there were more references to the books and fewer fish.

Also, I will join the ranks of those who feel there should be a Marvin reference.

Now If I could just find that other salt water, I've longed for...

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/59896/the-most-even-prime-number

Threadless may have had the original design but you have to admit that woot, has them cheaper with better fabric quality. JS

Sin for Me

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
Sindima wrote:Threadless may have had the original design but you have to admit that woot, has them cheaper with better fabric quality. JS

As hard as it is for some folks to believe, this is true.

I'm much much much prefer "old Woot shirts", though. I kind of have to view the change as Woot's way to tell me I need to cut down my cotton habit ... that 325+ shirts is really enough already.

ANet

Sindima wrote:Threadless may have had the original design but you have to admit that woot, has them cheaper with better fabric quality. JS

actually, the new shirts have a lower fabric quality, a worse fit (at least for me, a woman), AND are cheaper at Threadless if you pick them up during a 10$ sale (which they have often). :I

jessmann88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessmann88

So disappointing. Their sizes have changed so many times that I finally figured out I needed a women's L and then this monstrosity of a tee shirt arrived at my door.

Everything about this shirt was a sad measure of how far these shirts have come from the awesomeness they once were. It is horrible fabric, scratchy with a feeling somewhere between cardboard and starched paper machier. The print was terrible, sideways? Really? and the fit was downright atrocious.

I want a refund and know that I won't be buying anymore woot shirts until they get the old quality shirts back.

CaptainDDL

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CaptainDDL

This looks like an awesome design, glad I checked out deals.woot! This will be my first Anvil shirt, I've been abstaining since the change in shirt vendors...hopefully all goes well.