bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
tgentry wrote:Hey guys,

Looks like the first double-take on the new site is up without any issues. If you happen to see something wonky or need to have your entry excluded for some reason, just shoot me an email directly: tgentry@woot.com. Thanks!

Wasn't paying attention before. Should the DISCUSSION threads be blank? Do we need to email this to him?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

squabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squabbit

Did I miss the announcement of the HMs from the Bugs (But Not Bunny, Because Trademark) Derby 253? In the double take derby, I see Work Smarter, Not Harder, Energy Efficient (resub), When I Grow Up, Happy Bird-day!, Web Of Deceit, Dragon Flight, Seasons Change, Hidden, and Shattered Emperor.

bounty42

squabbit wrote:Did I miss the announcement of the HMs from the Bugs (But Not Bunny, Because Gross) Derby 253? In the double take derby, I see Work Smarter, Not Harder, Energy Efficient (resub), When I Grow Up, Happy Bird-day!, Web Of Deceit, Dragon Flight, Seasons Change, Hidden, and Shattered Emperor.

Only Kinda.

They never blogged them that I can see.

I have

247 - Monday 4/23
248 - Sunday 4/29
249 - Monday 5/7
250 - Monday 5/14
251 - Tuesday 5/22
252 - Monday 6/4
253 ?
254 ?
So for some reason it took 2 weeks to get that set, and they're a week behind schedule now.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

Shattered Emperor

Dragon Flight

Honey Zombee

When I Grow Up

Web Of Deceit

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Hidden

Happy Bird-day!

Energy Efficient (resub)

lipophilia

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lipophilia
wirdou wrote:This is the first time I take part in a double-take derby, and I'm really happy :D These are mine, and I think it's gonna be a great one, cause the amount of amazing designs is impressive!

Pandemic Risk was great ... in for 3 if it makes it!

lipophilia

[quote postid="5034925" user="lucky1988"]Here are my entries:

Inconceivable

"Inconceivable" was another one where I was really disappointed not to see it top out.

lipophilia

Work Smarter, Not Harder

This was good - except for the backwards physics.

melindu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melindu
ochopika wrote:I've got these!

I'm kind of glad it's a double-take this week. The kids at work were kind enough to bring me their horrible, horrible germs.

I love the one with the carrots! Also I think I bought one of yours a few months back for a friend of mine. She loves your cat shirts! keep up the adorable work

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer

This might seem like a silly question to some of the more experienced designers around here, but this is my first time in the fog so I want to make sure I cover all my bases.

I sent my print ready file to derby@woot.com. Is that the correct email address? I didn't get a bounce back, so I think it's right.

Also, if the staff find any issues with the print ready file, do they let you know? I've never put one together before, so I feel like I kind of fumbled my way through the process.

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
tjschaeffer wrote:This might seem like a silly question to some of the more experienced designers around here, but this is my first time in the fog so I want to make sure I cover all my bases.

I sent my print ready file to derby@woot.com. Is that the correct email address? I didn't get a bounce back, so I think it's right.

Also, if the staff find any issues with the print ready file, do they let you know? I've never put one together before, so I feel like I kind of fumbled my way through the process.

You sent it to the right place... I would imagine they would let you know if there was a problem with the file. I've never made it to the top three, so I can't swear to that part.

Nothing follows.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:I've never made it to the top three, so I can't swear to that part.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
j5 wrote:

Well now you're just seeing things everywhere. I didn't intend any snark there. :P

Nothing follows.

bounty42

Just like to take a moment to thank all the wonderful designers for their hard work and awesome designs this past quarter, and I look forward to beating all of you this next cycle ;)