Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Ditto! I'm ready to hit the buy button, as soon as I know that it will be printed at chest level and not neck level. I will even overlook the horrid Anvil shirt quality, I just need to know that the print will be in the right place.

If anyone has received your copy of the shirt, I'd love a confirmation. This is the best shirt I've seen printed in months.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Adelas wrote:Ditto! I'm ready to hit the buy button, as soon as I know that it will be printed at chest level and not neck level. I will even overlook the horrid Anvil shirt quality, I just need to know that the print will be in the right place.

If anyone has received your copy of the shirt, I'd love a confirmation. This is the best shirt I've seen printed in months.

The artist's coupon includes free overnight shipping. Rasabi, have you received your shirts yet? I know you've been working hard to convince woot to adjust the mock-up image, but if you're losing sales because of this, maybe a picture of the actual shirt would help? If not, let us know and we'll add our pitchforks to your polite, as-yet unheeded pleas to un-mess-up the mock-up image that woot messed up after you sent it to them.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

Hey guys! The shirts came in today. Here is a junky photo... I'll try and take a nicer one at work tomorrow-ish, time permitting:

Woot did good with the placement, right on the chest, and the halftones look great in my opinion. I actually wish I had made the circle a wee bit smaller... but that's more of a personal nag, so judge for yourself heh.

EDIT: Another picture with better colors. I'm having trouble getting the image tags to work so you get to click on it instead.

honkngoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honkngoose

Yay! Awesome. So glad it was printed on the chest. Mine just shipped yesterday so it was too late for me anyhow but that makes me happy.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

YESSSSSSSSS! Thanks for the post... heading off to hit the ridiculously large button now...

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara

This is my first shirt 'Made in Honduras' from Woot. It's really, really thin fabric. While this is good in FL summers, not so sure about the winter.

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

Sweet Lord this is taking forever to get here. I was just about to give up on ever getting it. The tracking says I still have 2 more days until it gets here. It sat in Dallas for 4 days and Kansas City for 4 more. This is by far the worst shipping I've ever received. (except for once when it was shipped to the wrong house but that wasn't woot)

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

woocls wrote:Sweet Lord this is taking forever to get here. I was just about to give up on ever getting it. The tracking says I still have 2 more days until it gets here. It sat in Dallas for 4 days and Kansas City for 4 more. This is by far the worst shipping I've ever received. (except for once when it was shipped to the wrong house but that wasn't woot)

Uhh... have you ever purchased from shirt.woot before? If you bought this shirt on the first day of sale, June 8, that's only 13 days until its projected delivery date. That's right about average/normal timing for shirt.woot free shipping.

I mean, definitely, I get it! Griping and whinging about interminable shipping times is a venerable woot tradition. I totally do it, too. But 13 days is not at all bad! Sure, if you're used to shirts arriving in 5-6 days, then I can see 13 days being a shock... but 5-6 days would actually be shockingly, astoundingly lucky and privileged with shirt.woot free shipping!

emmarosemary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmarosemary

Hi Woot. I received my shirt yesterday. I have the wrong size and am very bummed. I order a ladies size and have the men's size. I like the shirt, but it is huge. What do I need to do do get this fixed. Please help. Thank you - emmarosemary

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
emmarosemary wrote:Hi Woot. I received my shirt yesterday. I have the wrong size and am very bummed. I order a ladies size and have the men's size. I like the shirt, but it is huge. What do I need to do do get this fixed. Please help. Thank you - emmarosemary

Oh no! I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, feel free to send an email to service@woot.com.

emmarosemary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmarosemary
tman2088 wrote:Oh no! I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, feel free to send an email to service@woot.com.

Well, Let this be a lesson to me and any future wooters. The shirt sizes were changed in February. From what I can tell, I would now order a womens size that is two sizes smaller. I was well warned, but didn't listen. Thank you woot for being so understanding!

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

Unfortunately, although the design itself looks great, Woot didn't scale it for the various sizes, and this thing is WAY too big on the MS. It's so big I doubt anybody would even get the Iron Man reference. It takes up nearly my entire chest. I think I'm going to have to trade it, unfortunately. Fantastic design, worthy of the vote I gave it in its original derby, and so sad I have to give it up.

drummerdshea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drummerdshea

The shirts from the new company are a big downgrade =( they're too long, and somewhat uncomfortable (kind of itchy even) it's pretty unfortunate. First the price hike, then a drop in quality... welcome to the family Amazon :/

D.Shea

nmtschaenn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nmtschaenn

The design is much to large, bigger than it seems in the mockup. I'm kind of disappointed I bought it know.

mrmartin86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrmartin86
Crono139 wrote:Looks fine here:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/9a59015f-14a3-47f5-8790-05567b04a844.jpg

I just received mine in the mail and wore it today. I was a bit perplexed as it didn't seem centered so I came here to find others talking about it. I took out my measuring tape and measured from the underarm seem to the bottom center of the star, and can confirm that the design sits a little less than an inch to the left (right if you're wearing it). It seems the complete design itself is centered (including the shading and such) but for the actual part you want centered - the star - it is off-center.

stingwasted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stingwasted

He is indeed correct. The whole thing is about an inch to far to the left, right if your wearing it. I bought two about 2 weeks apart and they are both the same way. Pretty bummed. The left side of the design rests on my nipple. The other one is an inch off, and lonely! The star is obviously not on center with my chin.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stingwasted wrote:He is indeed correct. The whole thing is about an inch to far to the left, right if your wearing it. I bought two about 2 weeks apart and they are both the same way. Pretty bummed. The left side of the design rests on my nipple. The other one is an inch off, and lonely! The star is obviously not on center with my chin.

If you haven't already done so, email service@woot.com so they can take care of it. They would greatly appreciate a picture to help with the research into the problem.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
stingwasted wrote:He is indeed correct. The whole thing is about an inch to far to the left, right if your wearing it. I bought two about 2 weeks apart and they are both the same way. Pretty bummed. The left side of the design rests on my nipple. The other one is an inch off, and lonely! The star is obviously not on center with my chin.

mrmartin86 wrote:I just received mine in the mail and wore it today. I was a bit perplexed as it didn't seem centered so I came here to find others talking about it. I took out my measuring tape and measured from the underarm seem to the bottom center of the star, and can confirm that the design sits a little less than an inch to the left (right if you're wearing it). It seems the complete design itself is centered (including the shading and such) but for the actual part you want centered - the star - it is off-center.

Oh dear! This problem seems to be popping up lately. If you can, take a picture and post to this thread (imgur will let you upload a picture without registering for an account), then email service@woot.com and link them to your post. Shirt staff has been following the quality concerns thread and it helped discover the source of the incorrect designs that were being sent, and service can help you get a shirt that's (hopefully) not crooked.

Oops: I'd started to write my post before TT posted and didn't see that she'd posted while I was distracted by the Olympics. I wasn't trying to pile on!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

stingwasted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stingwasted

I'll upload a pic later if it will help. Emailed service the same time I left my comment the other day and they already said they would replace them. Hopefully they will be centered by the star and not the edges of the design. Awesome customer service by taking care of that though! Thanks WOOT!

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

Can someone post a picture of the placement on the Men's Small shirt? I'd like to buy this shirt but not if the design is too large to make the Iron Man reference obvious.

karakia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karakia

I (stupidly) decided that since this shirt was in the reckoning, I could risk waiting until my birthday to get it myself, rather than asking someone to give me money to buy it in advance.. and now I finally have enough, it's been taken off the site D=
Is there any possible way for me to still buy it? Please, anyone? I've been in love with this shirt for a month now and I only missed it by a few days. Or am I asking the impossible?