polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil

Yay Unstealthiest Ninja! Crap, this may be the shirt that finally makes me break down and buy my first non-AA woot shirt.

dooomcat

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dooomcat
dcroe05 wrote:I am profoundly disappointed that this shirt was not granted a subtitle.

Sorry Dcroe, I called it UN3: Back to Ninja School but it is a very long title

reinbeast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reinbeast

I recently put a ban on buying more shirts since I need money more than I need to give it away. But I've been waiting too long for the Unstealthiest Ninja's return.

GamerGeek227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GamerGeek227

The epic saga continues!!

I'm hoping one day I can have an Unstealthiest Ninja week.. Almost like a movie marathon with shirts!

jamesvercauteren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesvercauteren

Please continue these (Wind,and Earth)

Beckybeq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Beckybeq

YES! Dear son was wearing Unstealthiest Ninja #1 when this shirt popped up on my screen. Instant buy!

jikkme

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jikkme

Even though Dooomcat chimed in already, I like the sub-title ideas coming in from others, so I'll add mine:

Unstealthiest Nija 3: Winging it

jikkme

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jikkme

PS: What does the "S" above our avatars mean?

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Well, I did it. I went and bought all 3.

I wanted to get them for myself, but couldn't justify more shirts.

So I bought them for my 12 year old :D

He will LOVE them, and HUG them, and call them George.....

doggiesnot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doggiesnot

I hate the new site. The font is horrible! Is it just me or does the writing instantly suck? It used to be the best writing on the Internet! What happened?!?

kruxoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kruxoli
Narfcake wrote:BTW, for those who missed out on the first two installments, they are available in this week's side sale:

Unstealthiest Ninja
Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening

I missed the original Unstealthiest Ninja shirt when it first dropped...I had to scoop that up with today's Woot! Shirt!
I'll never pass up on an "Unstealthiest Ninja" again...

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Silly ninja, those water wings are supposed to be strapped to your feet, not on your arms.

Unstealthiest Ninja 3: Equipment Failure

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

kwyjibo73

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kwyjibo73

He'd better get out there quick before the others use his head as a stepping stone...

mserafin0615

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mserafin0615

I think I just died a little on the inside. Still unable to order anything since there isn't an X-Small option for women available. I absolutely hate your new shirt sizes...

wolfwood316

quality posts: 8 Private Messages wolfwood316

UN1 is still my favorite of the bunch but all 3 are winners in my book. Love it!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
jamesvercauteren wrote:Please continue these (Wind,and Earth)

Since Ninjas are Japanese it'd actually be Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, and Void. Though I'm not sure if Earth is better than Wind for "Ninja can't hide in Snow"

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

gojomoso

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gojomoso

Love the ninja shirts! i haven't ever picked one up and regretted it. Id buy all three but this is an in-between payments week and I have no money Hopefully all three will show up again soon...

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I laughed when I saw this when I signed onto shirt.woot this morning. Then I realized I could get 1 and 2 in the side sale! Winning! Buying all 3 now! I love you woot!

tfaust83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tfaust83

It's pretty bad when you can't even use floaties properly...

One of the other ninjas should poke his floaties with their sword.

mrichard629

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrichard629

Fantastic shirt series, I've bought every single once so far and will continue to do so

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
gojomoso wrote:Love the ninja shirts! i haven't ever picked one up and regretted it. Id buy all three but this is an in-between payments week and I have no money Hopefully all three will show up again soon...

Not likely; the first two are available for this week only.

thumperchick

quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

Well DoOomcat, you win. This will be the first non-AA shirt I have purchased. I have 1 & 2, now I must have 3 to keep the collection going.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Boy howdy.
That little guy is sinking like an
Anvil.

move along

raptorrr18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raptorrr18

Well this is the test shirt for my husband. First one I've ordered for him on an Anvil blank. We'll see if it fits right and is long enough and doesn't shrink a ridiculous amount. He has both of the other UNs so it wouldn't be right to pass up this one.

ochopika

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

My boyfriend is collecting these now. He doesn't usually get excited about most woot shirts (not even my designs -.-) but his face just lights up when he sees the un-stealthy ninja.

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
dooomcat wrote:Sorry Dcroe, I called it UN3: Back to Ninja School but it is a very long title

Eh, I'm getting another cool ninja shirt out of it, so I'll live without a subtitle.

Of all my woot shirts, UN1 & UN2 are my friends' favorites, so UN3 will get quite a good reception.

Plus I'm happy to help support the DoomKittens which is why I will make sure my second copy of UN3 is on a full price day (I have 2 copies each of UN1 and UN2, so as long as you keep the theme going so will I).

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
skatimmy737 wrote:Didn't Myth Busters bust this one?

YEP

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
skatimmy737 wrote:Didn't Myth Busters bust this one?

grahamcrackercoyote wrote:YEP

Then they're slipping. I've seen water wings work with my own eyes.

dooomcat

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dooomcat
dcroe05 wrote:Then they're slipping. I've seen water wings work with my own eyes.

LOL

Thanks for all the ninja (and Dooomkitten) love guys, this totally made my day... which is saying a lot as the babies, and us, have been sick for over a week and we're back to no sleep lately.

@ Ochopika: ha! My husband is the same, but then he likes plain shirts with NOTHING on them. Soooo boring to shop for.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
fallapart wrote:Ditto, though I have to admit this is the first of the series I've actually purchased.

EDIT: Just noticed the other two in the week-long sale... should I? Alright, damnit. Bought all three. There, you happy?

My daughter got the second one in a random shirt woot and we fell in love with them... so we had to pick up three of these this morning and, thanks to the cagematch, three of number one and,sets need to be complete so, 2 of the second were picked up as well ... In the space of just a few minutes Woot wiped out my fun cash for the week. But it's worth it, at least it will be when they all get here.

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

What I *should* do is buy all three for my 10 year old. What I *want* to do is buy all three for myself. Mr. Bank Account is not going to be happy with me this week.

shades531

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shades531

Love this I was wearing Unstealthiest Ninja 2 shirt yesterday and got a compliment for it by my boyfriend uncle. Then I told him how there are white ninjas hiding everywhere in it as well, which he thought was cool.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ellegee wrote:What I *should* do is buy all three for my 10 year old. What I *want* to do is buy all three for myself. Mr. Bank Account is not going to be happy with me this week.

We've met him...Mr. Jim "Danger" Bankaccount

dndshorts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dndshorts

love the facial expressions! found out about the site last night and walked out w/ 5 shirts - unstealthiest 1,2,and 3 among them. keep up the good work!

ps love you're comic doOomcat!

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

Such an awesome shirt. I really felt I was missing these and now I have all 3 coming to my door!

krissyj1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krissyj1980

I would love to see hoodies and onesies sometimes. I love the shirts I buy them often and I know you strive to keep the prices low and I love that but sometimes I'm like ah snap I wish my baby could sport that! or dang I would love me a Dr.Who
Hoodie!.... Love the One of a kind tees!!! Probley the wrong place for this ramble but i'm a busy momma! And this is the first spot i found...;P

chrisenberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisenberry

Now I will have all three and can't wait for his fourth rendition of the Unstealthy Ninja

Evil Monkeys made me do it

selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13

Where do you even see a side sale? I can't find anything on here these days and the other Woot! items are barely noticeable on the right side next to giant adds for other stuff right smack center.

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9
selune13 wrote:Where do you even see a side sale? I can't find anything on here these days and the other Woot! items are barely noticeable on the right side next to giant adds for other stuff right smack center.

The side sale is directly under the current shirt of the day.
Or if you don't feel like looking for it...right here

joulesmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joulesmd

We're rooting for that ninja! We're the crazy 1% that have all 3 shirts and bought 3 every time, cuz my 2 yr old son loves running around yelling "whoa whoa whoa" pretending his head is on fire... We love you and your ninja Doomcat!