Narfcake


quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 3834, all on imported Anvil blanks.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

First sales number posting
Speed to first woot: 1m 46.558s
First sucker:exstatica
Last wooter to woot:moonlightblade
Last purchase time:4:59 AM Central Time
Order pace:0m 22.449s
Woots sold:3834

Second sales number posting
Speed to first woot: 1m 46.558s
First sucker:exstatica
Last wooter to woot:vannie7
Last purchase time:5:07 AM Central Time
Order pace:0m 22.660s
Woots sold:3838

Third sales number posting
Speed to first woot: 5m 26.999s
First sucker:MrTroy
Last wooter to woot:katfur
Last purchase time:5:11 AM Central Time
Order pace:0m 45.337s
Woots sold:1912

Beginning sale changed (not good)
Sales look reasonable for type of shirt (good?)
Sales @$15 up right away (very good)
Central time still GMT, Zulu or Reykjavik time (not good)
The Reckoning? (do I give up?)
Woots sold halved by ten after the hour (very not good)

It took a while longer for the sales to go down. Why have stats if the stats are not reliable?

fallapart


quality posts: 1 Private Messages fallapart
Narfcake wrote:Debut day: 3834, all on imported Anvil blanks.



For those of us not living in the States, all the blanks have been imported :D

. : | MARTURIA | : .

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
fallapart wrote:For those of us not living in the States, all the blanks have been imported :D

I am certain that, with only one sentence, you have just changed Narfcake's entire opinion about Anvil blanks. This is fortunate, because now he can buy himself a replacement UnNinjaI on Anvil to replace the UnNinjaI on AA that he is going to give me.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

dcroe05


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05

Edit: Asked dumb question...found the answer myself.

dt40748


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dt40748

Dear Shirt.Woot,
If you are so inclinded, you could always throw in a Unstealthiest Ninja 2 shirt with my order of the Unstealthiest Ninja 3 shirt. Don't know how I missed number 2, but alas, I missed it. I'm just saying...

Thanks

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
dt40748 wrote:Dear Shirt.Woot,
If you are so inclinded, you could always throw in a Unstealthiest Ninja 2 shirt with my order of the Unstealthiest Ninja 3 shirt. Don't know how I missed number 2, but alas, I missed it. I'm just saying...

Thanks

Don't kick yourself for missing ninjas, even UnNinja; they're sneaky that way. However, I'm quite certain that woot would be very willing to ship you an UnNinjaII (in a separate bag from your UnNinjaIII). You should make your request here by Sunday night.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Narfcake


quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake
neuropsychosocial wrote:I am certain that, with only one sentence, you have just changed Narfcake's entire opinion about Anvil blanks. This is fortunate, because now he can buy himself a replacement UnNinjaI on Anvil to replace the UnNinjaI on AA that he is going to give me.


Ummm ... that's not going to happen, even though the additional side sales have been added to the original numbers, thus knocking my status of "last Wooter" for #14495 off the list now. Now I only have 22 "last Wooter" mementos ...

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Narfcake wrote:Ummm ... that's not going to happen, even though the additional side sales have been added to the original numbers, thus knocking my status of "last Wooter" for #14495 off the list now. Now I only have 22 "last Wooter" mementos ...

In other words, you won't be replacing the UnNinjaI that you're going to give me?

ETA: I don't want the last one! Just one of other five. So you should probably tag which one was the Last Wooter print to ensure that I steal one of the other copies.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

dt40748


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dt40748
neuropsychosocial wrote:Don't kick yourself for missing ninjas, even UnNinja; they're sneaky that way. However, I'm quite certain that woot would be very willing to ship you an UnNinjaII (in a separate bag from your UnNinjaIII). You should make your request here by Sunday night.



Thank you.

kiki977


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiki977

I LOVE THESE SHIRTS!!!!!! they make me feel better about being a blonde. I hope you continue making these type of shirts. here are some ideas( they aren't your genuis but they are thoughts):
Unstealthy ninja gets chased by cheatah in rain forest other ninjas dressed as rainforatic animals.
unstealthy ninja gets a glow in the dark costume, other ninjas are still wearing black.( setting would be darkness)
all ninjas are hiding in the sand at a beach,unstealthy ninja causes comotion with a squid on his face

katiescarlet1220


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiescarlet1220

LOVE THIS SERIES. DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THEM BEFORE BC I WAS OUT OF WORK. SO GLAD THEY HAVE THE OTHER 2 BACK ON HERE TO BUY, CAUSE I JUST DID.

KEEP EM COMING. GREAT JOB. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED

dooomcat wrote:LOL

Thanks for all the ninja (and Dooomkitten) love guys, this totally made my day... which is saying a lot as the babies, and us, have been sick for over a week and we're back to no sleep lately.

@ Ochopika: ha! My husband is the same, but then he likes plain shirts with NOTHING on them. Soooo boring to shop for.



katiescarlet1220


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiescarlet1220

GREAT IDEAS. I'D BUY EM

kiki977 wrote:I LOVE THESE SHIRTS!!!!!! they make me feel better about being a blonde. I hope you continue making these type of shirts. here are some ideas( they aren't your genuis but they are thoughts):
Unstealthy ninja gets chased by cheatah in rain forest other ninjas dressed as rainforatic animals.
unstealthy ninja gets a glow in the dark costume, other ninjas are still wearing black.( setting would be darkness)
all ninjas are hiding in the sand at a beach,unstealthy ninja causes comotion with a squid on his face



psychopoisson


quality posts: 1 Private Messages psychopoisson
skatimmy737 wrote:'Bout time we had ourselves another ninja shirt!



I totally agree! Now I can wear all three of the shirts in a row and make my family think I'm even /more/ insane!

fidelitate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fidelitate

So, um, a little confused with all this redesigning.
I ordered the UNIII on the first day and on my account page it still says 'awaiting shipping'. Haven't received a shipping confirmation mail either, which is obvious because of the shipping status. Is this a bug or has anyone else the same problem. Should I write to service?

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

fidelitate wrote:So, um, a little confused with all this redesigning.
I ordered the UNIII on the first day and on my account page it still says 'awaiting shipping'. Haven't received a shipping confirmation mail either, which is obvious because of the shipping status. Is this a bug or has anyone else the same problem. Should I write to service?



Yesterday was the fifth business day since date of purchase, so they should be shipping out now if they haven't already been shipped out. I would give it another day and if you don't get an email or account update by the end of the day tomorrow, I'd definitely email in to service@woot.com.

trueflog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trueflog

I ordered a Men's Large, but now that I've received it, I realize it's a bit too small for me. Anyone out there willing to trade for a Men's XL? I'll throw in a $5 bill for your help!

elankat


quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

I see the shirts are still being printed on the Anvil blanks. Too bad. I've bought 3 copies of both ninja 1 & 2. I would have been in for 3 copies of this one if the blanks were different.

ninjakins


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjakins

I received my UN3 shirt today, and unfortunately it's in the wrong size--men's size instead of women's. Hoping Woot can straighten it out quick, because I was really psyched about wearing this one for summer.

tman2088


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
ninjakins wrote:I received my UN3 shirt today, and unfortunately it's in the wrong size--men's size instead of women's. Hoping Woot can straighten it out quick, because I was really psyched about wearing this one for summer.



I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, feel free to email service@woot.com.

thumperchick


quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

Has anyone else noticed a poor print quality on this shirt? The details are fuzzy, my ninjas are missing pupils, the placement is high... just me?
I'll be sending pics to the service@woot team shortly... bummer. This is my first purchase on anvil and I'm disappointed.

*edit* Now with photos!

abrahamz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abrahamz

I thought it was just that I ordered a woman's size instead of a men's this time. I was also very disappointed, not just with the print quality, but that the design is printed so much smaller than the first 2. It looks really odd next to the first 2 shirts.

samsdad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samsdad
abrahamz wrote:I thought it was just that I ordered a woman's size instead of a men's this time. I was also very disappointed, not just with the print quality, but that the design is printed so much smaller than the first 2. It looks really odd next to the first 2 shirts.



That's a lot smaller than the mockup. Why would that happen? Did they accidently use the smaller screens for the kid's sizes on an adult shirt?

cnaldrich


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cnaldrich
abrahamz wrote:I thought it was just that I ordered a woman's size instead of a men's this time. I was also very disappointed, not just with the print quality, but that the design is printed so much smaller than the first 2. It looks really odd next to the first 2 shirts.



Same here. The tiny size doesn't do the awesomeness justice. Nothing says, "NINJA" like this witful art across a womans boobs. If this can get fixed up, I'd re-buy it. The description does say the sizing, but us blind and faithful unsteathiest ninja fans just clicked in bliss and glee for another clever shirt.

thumperchick


quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
cnaldrich wrote:Same here. The tiny size doesn't do the awesomeness justice. Nothing says, "NINJA" like this witful art across a womans boobs. If this can get fixed up, I'd re-buy it. The description does say the sizing, but us blind and faithful unsteathiest ninja fans just clicked in bliss and glee for another clever shirt.



I do know that woot scales the size down a bit for the women's and kid's sizes, on AA that made perfect sense, but on Anvil it makes the print area seem too small.

I just had to resend my email without photo's attached because my first one got kicked back, so I'm still waiting to see what customer service has to say.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I ordered Unstealthiest Ninja 3 on the AA tank top, which is essentially the men's sizes. The print is large, as you can see:



Here's UnNinja3 meeting his older siblings, both on WM:


Sorry the picture quality is so bad: I took a bunch of pictures for woot.service and I was really sore (back problems) by this point, so I stopped trying to get the lighting right!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

thumperchick


quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
neuropsychosocial wrote:I ordered Unstealthiest Ninja 3 on the AA tank top, which is essentially the men's sizes. The print is large, as you can see:
*pics*

Sorry the picture quality is so bad: I took a bunch of pictures for woot.service and I was really sore (back problems) by this point, so I stopped trying to get the lighting right!



That size is exactly what I expected and not at all what I received. Customer service told me it printed as it was supposed to. If what I received is how it's "supposed" to look... No. Just, no.

meeeeeep


quality posts: 0 Private Messages meeeeeep

This shirt is great for my 12 year old kid

Holic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Holic

I smell a franchise. Voiceless animation series anyone?

jaaayzhu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

Love this shirt! I know some of my crazy claiming-to-be-ninja friends would love to buy from this shirt series.

lilsquiggle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
ninjakins wrote:I received my UN3 shirt today, and unfortunately it's in the wrong size--men's size instead of women's. Hoping Woot can straighten it out quick, because I was really psyched about wearing this one for summer.



Yeah, same for me, just emailed customer service. Totally gutted. Also kind of worried about the quality of the women's ones printing having seen the photos. The printing of the one I've got is really good quality and a decent size, but its on the men's so if they do different print sizes then I will be sad.

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
lilsquiggle wrote:Yeah, same for me, just emailed customer service. Totally gutted. Also kind of worried about the quality of the women's ones printing having seen the photos. The printing of the one I've got is really good quality and a decent size, but its on the men's so if they do different print sizes then I will be sad.

Just to double-check: a few months ago, woot changed the "blank" t-shirts on which they print the designs and the new women's shirts are much bigger than the respective sizes in the old blanks - and it's fairly common for women to think they received a men's shirt when they actually received a women's. On the size tag, what color is the logo-thing? I believe the women's is baby blue and the men's a darker blue.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lilsquiggle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
neuropsychosocial wrote:Just to double-check: a few months ago, woot changed the "blank" t-shirts on which they print the designs and the new women's shirts are much bigger than the respective sizes in the old blanks - and it's fairly common for women to think they received a men's shirt when they actually received a women's. On the size tag, what color is the logo-thing? I believe the women's is baby blue and the men's a darker blue.



You have got to be kidding me. When they put all the notices out saying the tshirts have changed sizes due to new suppliers they very specifically said only guys needed to check the sizing chart. I am gonna hit the roof if this turns out to be a girls tshirt.

lilsquiggle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
lilsquiggle wrote:You have got to be kidding me. When they put all the notices out saying the tshirts have changed sizes due to new suppliers they very specifically said only guys needed to check the sizing chart. I am gonna hit the roof if this turns out to be a girls tshirt.



Also, just checked their sizing chart. My chest measurement is 2 inches larger than their XL, yet this tshirt is a tent on me. So definitely not going to be ok with this being a girls tshirt, as it does have a baby blue logo exclamation mark thing. Everything else is dark bluey black though.

lilsquiggle


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
lilsquiggle wrote:Also, just checked their sizing chart. My chest measurement is 2 inches larger than their XL, yet this tshirt is a tent on me. So definitely not going to be ok with this being a girls tshirt, as it does have a baby blue logo exclamation mark thing. Everything else is dark bluey black though.



No in fact, they just haven't bothered to update their FAQ to have both sizing charts. Im so annoyed right now and also pretty upset since the more I look into this the more I think they're gonna turn around and say "We aren't obliged to do anything to fix this. Deal with it."

thumperchick


quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
lilsquiggle wrote:No in fact, they just haven't bothered to update their FAQ to have both sizing charts. Im so annoyed right now and also pretty upset since the more I look into this the more I think they're gonna turn around and say "We aren't obliged to do anything to fix this. Deal with it."



Some places for you to check out regarding the blank/size changes

Time to Change Our Shirt: Shirt.Woot Now Using Anvil Blank Tees

Let's Talk Ladie's Sizes


If your tag is baby blue, you have a women's sized shirt.
If it fits like a tent, welcome to the club.
The recommendation when buying now is to check the sizing chart on the shirt sale page. Not the FAQ, because some shirts are still printing on AA blanks (much less now, but still happens from time to time.)
I'm not sure if woot is still exchanging or refunding due the sizing change, it went into effect in February.

Either way, reading through both of those threads would be time consuming, but worth it to know how most people are dealing with the changes.

minniesolo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages minniesolo

DoomCat,
Thank you for this wonderful and funny series - Unstealthiest Ninjas. They are extremely popular in our Martial Arts school. I've had to buy multiple quantities of each. Every time I wear one into the school, someone wants it, or if it's left unattended, the next time I see it, somebody's wearing it. I don't mind sharing, they're great. Please keep the creativity coming!!! Much Love, from San Antonio, TX

h.ann solomon

thebugler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebugler

I am getting one! I LOVE it!

calitab


quality posts: 0 Private Messages calitab
Narfcake wrote:BTW, for those who missed out on the first two installments, they are available in this week's side sale:

Unstealthiest Ninja
Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening



*Cry* I missed the side sale and therefore missed getting the first 2 shirts (fire and snow) :*(

tgruk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgruk

This is awesome! It's the expression on the other ninja's faces that always gets me! Make more and I will buy!!