yogmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogmo

I want this as a print, or a magnet or a car magnet, in fact most of these shirts should be offered in these options.

cakewolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cakewolf

Daughter and I are now proud owners of all three shirts in this series. We are the envy of everyone at the dojo.

lindymon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindymon

My husband IS the Unstealthiest Ninja - At night, if there is a toy anywhere in the room (particularly one that makes noise), his feet manage to find it. If he tosses something onto the bed, it will inevitably cause something large and loud to fall and crash. And maybe start on fire.

It's been an ongoing joke for years, so when the first shirt came out, it was too perfect!

So glad Unstealthy has continued in his floundering quests- hope to see more in the future!

lindymon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindymon

Oh, and I agree with the previous poster, this series should be offered as prints/magnets/car decals... you name it, we would buy it.

manikx66

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manikx66

i have the first two shirts in this ongoing series and I told myself you dont need another one. to do so i ignored woot for long time and of course that didnt work its still there ranked #1. I may be forced to buy this

yogmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yogmo

Love this shirt, bought it and I get SO many chuckles and compliments, send them all this way. Thank you doOomcat! And thank you Woot for providing a forum for these talented artists to get exposure!

dontkickbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dontkickbaby

I need the first 2 because I'm a late comer to the site. Anyone know where I can get the first 2 unstealthiest ninja shirts?

SMWinnie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SMWinnie

Collector instinct prevents me from buying since I missed #1 and #2.

Hey, Woot: when DoOomcat releases Unstealthiest Ninja 4, I've got $60 for a matched male small set...

sunio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunio
polluxoil wrote:Yay Unstealthiest Ninja! Crap, this may be the shirt that finally makes me break down and buy my first non-AA woot shirt.

much gooooooooood

sdw93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdw93

I only hope Woot brings back the first 2 ninjas for a ninja reunion! Then I can buy all of them!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
sdw93 wrote:I only hope Woot brings back the first 2 ninjas for a ninja reunion! Then I can buy all of them!

They had brought back the 1st two when #3 first came out. I bought all 3 for my teen-age son and he LOVES them all.

I agree with other commenters - PLEASE put this on other things besides shirts, and bring back all of them for other collectors :D

And when IS #4 coming out?!?!?!

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack
MommaBeary wrote:
I agree with other commenters - PLEASE put this on other things besides shirts, and bring back all of them for other collectors :D

I agree. Bring them all back.

andrews1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrews1
saquack wrote:I agree. Bring them all back.

YES PLEASE! I keep missing them!

violette954

quality posts: 0 Private Messages violette954

Must... have... Unstealthiest Ninja 2!!!

PLEASE bring it back!!!!

<3

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs

unstealthiest ninja needs to be a webcomic, or friggin TV show

(>.<)\m/

bluetechnomix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluetechnomix
andrews1 wrote:YES PLEASE! I keep missing them!

I missed number 2 also Bring it back please!!!

Zacosham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zacosham

Dear W00t gods, please bring back the set, I've been trying for 3 months to get them all :'(.

I'd even trade in a Bucket of Candy for the chance to buy them all o.O;

Nemeweh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nemeweh
Zacosham wrote:Dear W00t gods, please bring back the set, I've been trying for 3 months to get them all :'(.

I'd even trade in a Big ol' Cornucopia for the chance to buy them all o.O;

Agreed. I need to purchase Unstealthy Ninja shirts 1 and 2 for several kidlets who want them very badly. (They already have the 3rd in the series.) They've all seen my collection and it's helped make me one of the coolest moms on the block. I need Shirt.woot to help keep my title.

kiki977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiki977

I wish the others were for sale again.. When will you come out with your next one. I've got some ideas.( such as jungle themed(eaten by jaguar); or darkness ( and unstealthy ninja is glow in the dark and others in black.) Can't wait til the next time

stitchedwicked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stitchedwicked

I love this shirt series...I want to buy all three. Unfortunately I have breasts. If Woot's size chart is correct, any woman above a C-Cup can't wear these T-Shirts. A D-Cup would put you roughly 5-7 inches over the men's largest shirt. Going to call customer support for more answers. :D

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
stitchedwicked wrote:I love this shirt series...I want to buy all three. Unfortunately I have breasts. If Woot's size chart is correct, any woman above a C-Cup can't wear these T-Shirts. A D-Cup would put you roughly 5-7 inches over the men's largest shirt. Going to call customer support for more answers. :D

That measurement is only across the front of the shirt. Double it. My D's fit comfortably in the WXL or ML.

ciscoguy35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciscoguy35

Can any one tell me where I can find unstealthiest Ninja 2 shirt

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
ciscoguy35 wrote:Can any one tell me where I can find unstealthiest Ninja 2 shirt

I'll do one better - here are the links to I and II.

Unstealthiest Ninja
Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening

Ksteve83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ksteve83

As you've done many climates, I am located in Phx, and would think a Desert themed Unstealthiest Ninja would be Awesome! Also, I teach Martial Arts, and my students Love the shirts! Lot's of comments.

Kitteh37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kitteh37

I wish you had prints of the Unstealthiest Ninja series. I would buy and frame all of them!